Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SUE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/05/2019
oil change
Service was excellent as usual done Belford

JAMES D.
12/04/2019
Service was great and customer service

MATT R.
12/03/2019
Decision to switch from run flat to regular tires
Straightforward, open discussion with honest and knowledgeable service personnel.

JIM M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/30/2019
Super staff and excellent service.
A good friend turned me on to Community Tire for work on my older Vette. The mechanic there”Belvan” did an excellent job.
Everyone working there were very helpful and friendly. Highly Recommend!!!

RF
ROBERT F.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/27/2019
Because of circumstances I needed 4 tires before a trip across the State for Thanksgiving. Not only were they able to get the tires, they installed and aligned the wheels at the same price I was quoted. The people at the front desk went over & above what I expected! Friendly, and able & willing to make sure your needs are met. I can’t recommend Community Tire enough for their attitudes and the service they’re able to give! It’s top shelf!
Thank you all at Community Tire! I will definitely be back!

CHRISTINE M.
Lexus ES 350
11/27/2019
Friendly and professional. Crystal is very informed and welcoming
I always leave Community Tire feeling as though they care about my car and my safety. While I miss Doug, I think the new staff do a good job.

JEAN P.
Lexus NX
11/26/2019
Amazing
I recently bought tires and had my wipers changed and while driving on the turnpike in the rain my drivers side wiper blew off. I had to drive to another auto store to replace it. It was at 9 pm at night. I went to community tire to get a battery for my key fob and they gave me credit for the wiper. I was unable to reproduce it because it had happened on the turnpike. They gave me credit and no charge for the battery. Pretty nice I would say. I have been doing business their fir 20 years.

STEVE B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/26/2019
Confidence
Krystal is incredibly knowledgeable regarding any vehicle problem!! Highly Recommend!!

Lexus LS 430
11/25/2019
Community Tire Service
Good place to go. People appreciate your business and want to do right by you.
They want a satisfied customer base. Thank you for good service.

GG
GLENN G.
Dodge Journey
11/22/2019
Routine Oil Change
My car was serviced at the appointed time. Suggested replacement parts were consistent with age and mileage.

AC

EILEEN F.
Cadillac SRX
11/17/2019
Honestly
Know what the were talking about. Told me the truth.

TONY S.
Williamsburg, VA
11/16/2019
Outstanding, as usual.
I’ve been a customer of this establishment for five years. Every experience I’ve had with them has been efficient, competent, and fair.

GO
Glenn O.
Routine service
I have had my car serviced at Community Tire for 7 years ,I would not go anywhere else

JOHN D.
11/15/2019
the staff and service just great
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR GREAT SERVICE. THEY ARE ON TIME WITH YOUR APPOINTMENT AND ARE REALLY HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT NEED DONE TO YOUR VEHICLE. I'VE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS BECAUSE OF THEIR HONESTY. THERE IS ONLY FEW PLACES YOU CAN GET HONESTY ANYMORE IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENTS.
THANKS,
JEFF AND KRISTEN FOR ALL YOU DO.
JOHN DURRELL

LEIGH S.
Subaru Legacy
Always great service
Got the appointment time I needed and requested. Always on time!
Thoughtful and knowledgeable staff.

Chevrolet Pickup
11/14/2019
Great Service!
Vehicle towed to shop in morning, by mid afternoon I was back on the road again. (Starter replacement).

BILL & GEORGENA B.
Cadillac STS
11/14/2019
Starting Problem
We were having intermittent starting problems. Community Tire did an excellent job in diagnosing the problem and got us back on the road.
This is the excellent service that you receive at Community Tire.

KF
KELLEY F.
11/13/2019
Started my day with a flat, screw in the tire. They fixed the tire and put jack, spare and stuff back. Not an easy task on my explorer.