Matthew D.
Henrietta, NY
08/20/2016
5 stars
Super friendly, great service and honest

Craig W.
Churchville, NY
Mazda 3
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Craig said he has no complaints. Everything went smoothly, he could not be happier.

TR
TERRI R.
08/19/2016
Complete Satafaction!
Certainly not your average auto garage! Prompt, friendly, professional, service. Clean, comfortable, environment. And top of the line knowledge and very affordable. Highly recommend to family and friends.

Jesse P.
Subaru Legacy
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Jesse said he was happy with the service the business provided.

MATT C.
North Chili, NY
Volkswagen CC
08/15/2016
Great service, would recommend

STEPHEN S.
08/14/2016
Suspension Work.
Great service, friendly staff and a price that was much less than expected.

JENNIFER C.
08/13/2016
We appreciate the service, and have been completely satisfied.

HB
Helen B.
Dodge Neon
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Helen said they did a very good job.

MIKE D.
08/11/2016
Great price fast work clean shop
Everything at this shop exceeded my expectations. I would certainly revisit this location for my automotive needs.

Don C.
New York
Nissan Murano
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Don said he likes the business because they are conveniently located and they did a good job. He also said they provided the service in a reasonable amount of time and he will go back to them.

ARLENE S.
Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2016
Excellent service, worth the cost!
I needed to get an oil change and therefore I decided to surf the Internet for the best deal. At first, I was just going to go the easy route and stop at Delta Sonic or Valvoline, etc. Then I checked Groupon and found Complete Automotive Solutions. At first I was a little cautious as I had never even heard of this business before then.

So, I made an appointment (in big part due to the fact that this is a local business owned by women!) and boy I must say I was more than satisfied!!

As I pulled away I observed that my tires were making a noise I hadn't heard previously. I looked at my receipt and realized they did a tire rotation!! I've never get be anywhere for an oil change where this service was offered!

I'd recommend Complete Automotive Solutions to all my family and friends, and you should too!

IR
IRIS R.
Henrietta, NY
Subaru
08/10/2016
did a nice job and finished when they said they would be.
Friendly people.

NB
Nick B.
Bergen, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Nick said his buddy works at the business. He has been to this business a few times. The workers are good, helpful, and let him know what service is or will be done to the vehicle.

DONALD G.
07/29/2016
Wonderful place to do business
Firstly, I appreciate doing business with anyone who has a sense of humor. Jack and I seemed to make a connection on the phone before I even arrived. Secondly, all the staff I met were friendly, yet focused on getting the job done. Thirdly, the job done was in an exemplary fashion. Fourthly, the wait was quite tolerable as I was able to sit in a very comfortable overstuffed chair, and had access to free wi-fi while I waited. The Keurig coffee maker was an added bonus. I highly recommend your shop to all my friends.

Rosanne B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Rosanne said the business offers a fair price and she loves their waiting room. The employees are super-nice and fast.