JOE G.
BMW 328xi
11/13/2016
Over heating issues
Car over heated Thursday night, had it towed to repair center and car was repaired on Friday. Excellent service and quick turn around. Dale was a pleasure to deal with, Car runs great.

JIM and DOREEN B.
Buick Verano
11/12/2016
Staff and quick service
Always very accommodating and willing to help

CL
COLLINS L.
Lincoln LS
11/06/2016
Saved us $$$, car looks great
An encounter with poorly positioned orange barrels damaged our passenger side rear view mirror. Dale found us a like-new used replacement that matched the vehicle so closely that we chose not to have it repainted. They saved us probably about $300 and did the job while my husband and I enjoyed lunch at the restaurant across the street.

10/28/2016
a good place to get repairs.
You need to find a good repair place to take your vehicles to and walk away it will be done right. This is a good place.

CD
COLLEEN D.
Acura MDX
10/24/2016
Went the extra mile
Have been a customer for years and have always exceeded my expectations. After ignoring advice to replace my battery Hans and Steve were kind enough to rescue me in the Target parking lot when my battery died. They replaced my battery and I was back on the road within an hour. Service with integrity, I highly recommend Concord Auto Repair Service. Thanks again for going the extra mile!

DENNIS M.
Chevrolet HHR
10/23/2016
Bad
Over charged

JI
JOE I.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/26/2016
disipointed
lied about my car needing ALUMINUM CONTROL ARMS, quoted 3200$ first 2200$ 2nd then 1500$ after i found out they were steel , and didnt need lower steering shaft! i belong to a car club and will advise not to patronize

BC
BETH and EMMA C.
Concord Township, OH
Honda Accord
09/26/2016
Always great service!!
Went in on Saturday morning and requested oil change and repair of rear tires leaking air because of corroded rims. Repairs finished by noon. Awesome!

JOE and KATE A.
Nissan Rogue
09/21/2016
GREAT SEVICE
Very pleased with the service, pricing and quality of their work.

DEBBY C.
Honda Element
09/14/2016
They stay to their quoted price
They are honest and very helpful. I don't feel like I am going to be told there will be additional expenses than what i was told. Down to earth people that care.

Mercedes-Benz CLK320
09/13/2016
Great job again
They are quick to spot the problem and fix it. Oil leak was stopped, thought it was power steering but was steering damper, simple repair but fixed.

TF
TOM F.
09/12/2016
Prompt, thorough took time to explain repairs to my wife, she felt very comfortable with the explanation and how she was treated.
See above........

DALE B.
Concord Township, OH
09/10/2016
CONVENIENT AND HELPFUL
PROBLEM WAS DETERMINED TO BE MINOR AND WAS FIXED IMMEDIATELY.

JOE G.
BMW 328xi
09/08/2016
Scheduled service
Came in for a oil change and braking problem, both issues were taken care of with no issues. Very nice people Excellent service !!

DR BILL D.
Chrysler LeBaron
08/29/2016
BEWARE!
They have become incompetent and a rip-off business like other auto services.

CL
COLLINS L.
Lincoln LS
08/27/2016
As always, personal service, exemplary work
Steve and his crew did their usual great job, on time, with a phone call to let me know that the work was done. They even followed up on the car I gave to my granddaughter a year ago. Concord Auto Repair Service understands service!

CV
CAMERON V.
Volvo XC70
08/21/2016
Quick, efficient and cost effective
The folks at Concord Auto Repair are a local shop which is community located and really care about your means of transportation

Mercedes-Benz CLK320
08/03/2016
trouble shooting without documentation. Excellent service by far.
Taking my car here vs.dealer was the best. Cory worked doggedly on my problem with a foreign car. He is really good at what he provides in trouble shooting and service. My hat is off to him. When you find good service stay with them.

DR BILL D.
07/22/2016
Taurus Stationwagon
We were able to get the car in fairly quickly to resolve the problem. However, the cost was excessively high for what had to be done. For a job that should have cost the maximum of $300, the charge was closer to $600. I wanted to bring our other car in for servicing, but now will have to find another more reasonable place.

ROBERT G.
Lexus ES 350
07/14/2016
Came early . Service was quick and problem was solved.