DALE B.
03/13/2015
Quick & honest
They fixed a very minor problem & sent me on my way. They could have easily made a big problem of it and charge me accordingly but they didn't. Thanks!
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 03/16/2015

You are most welcome! It is what we are here for! Glad you appreciate us!

JOANNE G.
Mercury Sable
03/11/2015
efficient, done right, first time,
Love the people their, they are honest & up front, great place

We appreciate that so very much! Happy to have found a new customer in you and a great employee in your son!

JIM and DOREEN B.
Dodge Avenger
03/07/2015
Efficiency
As always, service excellent

Thanks! Glad I got to see you this time!

GB
GALE B.
03/05/2015
Always the best
I came in after lunch with burned out lights. I had a commitment at 4:00. As always I got right in and out. You are the BEST!!

:-) Always good to see you - sorry I had missed you! I think we need to do lunch instead of just chatting in the waiting room!

GS
GUY S.
GMC Envoy
02/25/2015
Envoy
Very professional and explain everything up front about what needs to be done to repair your vehicle. You can trust that they are honest about the repairs that are needed. Good people.

That is a wonderful review! Thank you SO much! That is EXACTLY how Steve wants our reputation to be!

JAN C.
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2015
super accommodating
seems very interested in customer satisfaction,which will lead to referrals and repeat business.

We are VERY interested in customer satisfaction! Thank you so much for noticing! When you refer people make sure you tell them to let us know YOU sent them! We have a referral program and want to make sure you get credit for them! :-)

ROBERT G.
Lexus ES 350
02/18/2015
Work and people
Very Good

Don't you think the coffee is good too?! ;-) THANKS!

CHARLES/TROY M.
02/08/2015
Wonderful
They were able to diagnose and fix my problems very efficientaly. Very professional.

THANK YOU!

JOHN/DEBRA W.
02/08/2015
Concord Auto Repair provides competent and reliable service paired with friendly and helpful service. They provide you with information so you can make an educated decision about what you need without the high pressure sales pitch about what you should do! I have would recommend them any of my family and friends.

Thanks John! We'd rather sit in the waiting room and talk to you any day! Sorry I had missed you! Hope all is well! Thank you so much for your kind words! It is our DUTY to inform a customer not just sell them a job. Glad you noticed!

BARBARA M.
Perry, OH
Mitsubishi Galant
02/07/2015
customer service
I was recently in with my car. Job well done. I have found my new place to bring my car. Thank you. I am telling everyone about you guys. You guys are awesome.

ANN M.
GMC Yukon
02/06/2015
Professional Service
Friendly and honest professional service.

ROBERT M.
Honda Accord
12/21/2014
Customer Service
The Concord Auto team has repeatedly delivered customer server excellence.
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

YES! I love to hear that! Thank you!

BC
BOB and SUSAN C.
Buick Lucerne
Very nice people
Everyone is kind and knowledgeable, and do their best to get your car fixed.
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you! We spend an awful lot of time trying to contiue to educate ourselves so that we can educate our customers. We absolutely do our best and I am so pleased you see that!

LG
LESLIE G.
do good work
When you find a good place to take your vehicles to get them working correctly and have good mechanics this is it!!
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

:-) Thanks for the endorsement! See you soon!

GB
GALE B.
you're the best!!!!!
Thank you for always doing a great job on my car. You always check everything and keep my old car running.
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

Love having you here! Was really nice to chat with you the other day! Merry Christmas to you Gale and the inner Kathy in you! :-)

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/12/2014
Trust
I have confidence in the crew at Concord Auto and know the job they do is right and they stand behind their work

Thanks Ron!

TF
TOM F.
12/03/2014
Customer Service
Ed was extremely helpful,my wife is now safer in the snow with new snow tires!!!!!!
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

Happy to have you a part of the Blizzak Family here at C.A.R.S!

CL
COLLINS L.
Lincoln LS
11/25/2014
Clear explanation, quick work, surprise bonus
Took car in for check engine light and recent failure to start, also mentioned non-working cruise control. Ed explained needed repairs to fix failures, suggested that doing so might restore cruise control — and it did! Do these guys understand cars, or what? Also got same day service, and Ed stayed a few minutes late so we could pick car up that day. We love these guys!
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/01/2014

We LOVE you!

BILL and AMY B.
11/23/2014
Great customer service by the team.
They team is always very helpful in meeting my needs.
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you for the compliment! We all enjoy seeing you guys!

ND
NANCY and TOM D.
11/19/2014
did not repair what they caused
I had a tuned up and brought my car back at least 5 or 6 times to never have the VTM-4 light or check engine light resolved. The last time I was told to pick it up as there was not enough "man Power" to look into it. I have since taken it to another mechanic who said there are wires "chewed up" caps off, timig belt put on incorrectly and a hydrolic leak. "Whoever has worked on your car should never work on cars". It will cost me close to $500.00 from what you have caused.