KC
Kimberly C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
03/29/2020
Reliability
Excellent reliable service & easy to deal with management.

TL
Tom L.
Camarillo, CA
Porsche Cayman
03/23/2020
Another Great alignment! These guys are pros!
This is my second alignment I've had done here, they go by Alignment Plus. A year ago I had my Volkswagen CC done here, after I lowered the suspension with new Bilsteins and HD control arm bushings. They did a fantastic job so I decided to bring my Cayman in since it had new wheels and tires put on. I asked them to bring it close to spec but with more negative camber in the front, no questions asked, They did a great job and I noticed an immediate improvement! I totally recommend them and I'll be going back there in the future!

TK
Tina K.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/16/2020
l.
Great service! Max is honest and professional.

BL
Bryan L.
Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen CC
03/09/2020
Conejo Precision is a great place to take your car. Great work, totally fair price.
Max, Jim and the rest of the guys really know their stuff. Communication is easy. And A trustworthy outfit. I trust them with all our cars ranging from a classic mustang to late model sport sedan.

Mark R.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2020
Great Shop
These guys are the best. Reliable repair work at a fair price.

LL
Lance L.
Pontiac GTO
03/06/2020
Another Great Experience at CP!
After having such a great experience with them servicing my Mini, I took them my GTO to replace my driveshaft carrier bearing and flex joints. Again they did phenomenal work, and at an excellent price. Thanks guys!

Alan M.
BMW M3
Top notch service
Made an appointment. Job was completed while I wait with no delays. More important all technical aspects covered with attention to detail. Ea. Weight placed inside car and steering wheel pointed straight.

Mark R.
Excellent.
This repair shop is great. Very professional and fair. Honest people doing honest wok. Highly recommended.

ER
Eloy R.
Volkswagen Eos
03/04/2020
Great service, expertise and automotive knowledge.
They successfully fixed my vehicle, for a fair price and with a great service. I really appreciated it! I’ll come back to do my services every time. Thanks!

Klaus S.
Westlake Village, CA
Lexus GS 300
02/28/2020
Friendly, efficient and cost effective
They always repair before it gets worse

Jeffrey B.
Moorpark, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
02/25/2020
Great service at a fair price!
Had my front windshield replaced. They did a great job and the price was very competitive

Jamal K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
02/20/2020
Another satisfactory visit to Conejo Precision
Today I had a service check and oil change visit to Conejo Precision, and as every time before that I came out totally satisfied of their service, consistent with all previous visit. I had an appointment for today, they took me right on time and completed a high quality service, right on the time they estimated! Max and His mechanics are very knowledgeable and always do accurate diagnostics and the right fixes! I strongly recommend them for all your maintenance, repairs and mechanical work of your car!

BC
Bruce C.
Acura RSX
02/15/2020
Older Car Repairs
Conejo Precision has helped me keep my cars, both older and newer ones, running well past the typical period most people keep cars. They do the work necessary and don’t oversell, and their prices have always been fair. They are aware I do some of the work myself and even let me know when they think I could handle something on my own. This builds a trust that keeps me coming back for over 20 years to them.

Mercedes-Benz GLA
02/14/2020
Great Fast Service
Very professional and extremely satisfied

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
Volvo S40
02/05/2020
Always helpful
They always get to the bottom of whatever is wrong. Very helpful and no nonsense