RP
Simi Valley, CA
Volkswagen Touareg 2
01/08/2020
Recent Alignment service
Found Yelp review and scheduled alignment appointment. Met Max and service was great. Fast service and very reasonable cost.
Max reviewed wheel alignment settings with me after service to ensure clear understanding of work and alignment performed.

Will refer to friends...

RF
Randy F.
01/06/2020
The people and their Mechanical expertise
I do not usually reply to these review request. but I’ve been taking my vehicles here for about 15 years now. The dodge dealer could not fix my new Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn truck air conditioning issue. I took my truck to Conejo Percision. They fixed it with no issues. You don’t get fresh coffee and the pretzels may be two years old, but they will fix you ride . Small business I’m dedicated too

SG
Sixtus G.
Calabasas, CA
01/02/2020
A place you can trust and count on!
I’ve been using Conejo Precision for more than 3 years now for all of my family’s cars. Whether it’s oil changes, brakes, full suspension swaps, exhaust, glass repair, alignments, ect., I’ve never been disappointed with any of the services they offer. Max knows how to take care of his customers!

Newbury Park, CA
Price, service
Good Informative feedback on “radial pull”

Bob H.
Lexus CT
Five star establishment!
Mechanics are great. Honest, knowledgeable and very reasonable prices. Give Max a call to schedule an appointment.

GF
George F.
Moorpark, CA
12/21/2019
Great People
I’ve been going to Conejo Precision for several years and don’t use anyone else. They have been honest, upfront, and fair for all repairs. I would and have recommended others to their shop.

JN
James N.
12/10/2019
Knowledgable service.
Good job explaining the process of alignment.

LL
Lance L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/27/2019
Top-notch Service Done Right
I called Max on Monday to schedule an appointment for having my alignment done. He was able to get me in first thing Wednesday, no wait.

My car has upgraded performance suspension, so I needed an expert. Max did not disappoint! I’m third generation of an automotive family, and was in the industry myself for over a decade. Based on my background, I can say Max runs a great operation and is phenomenal when it comes to customer service. Unlike the chain shops, he adds that personal touch. This matters for those of us that consider our car lore than just a car. Thanks again!

Jeffery S.
11/26/2019
Excellent service as usual

SD
Sharon D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/16/2019
This was a recommendation from a family member. I now have a local mechanic where I can confidently take my car.

BP
Bill P.
Sun Valley, CA
10/30/2019
Always great service
Been a patron for many years, always great service.

GF
Gregory F.
Mazda CX-5
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the service was great.

AN
Andrew N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
INFINITI QX4
10/22/2019
Max is awesome
I have been here twice- once to get an alignment, once for some preventative maintenance. Both times, Max was helpful, friendly, and helped me get everything done that needed to get done. Will be back anytime I need anything done.

Bob S.
Moorpark, CA
10/16/2019
Good service. Pleasant people. Will work with my schedule.
Again, good knowledgeable service. Pleasant people. Will work with my schedule. Prices are very reasonable.

Jamal K.
10/15/2019
Another satisfactory visit to my auto mechanic!
The owner, Max, and the head mechanic, Jim, are very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and totally trustable. They always find the issue and solve the right problem!
I’ve been going to Conejo Precision for many many years for all of our family cars and have always came out satisfied. You can count on their words and totally trust their works!