Steven S.
Westlake Village, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/19/2019
Range Rover brakes
Replace both sets a brakes and oil change at a very reasonable price

Don C.
Acura TL
08/15/2019
Professional Wheel Alignment Service
I recently had a new set of tires installed on a 2008 Acura TL and wanted a 4-wheel alignment. So, I contacted Conejo Precision in Thousand Oaks and I was immediately given a convenient appointment time. The alignment was performed as scheduled in a very professional manner. I will certainly recommend Conejo Precision to my friends.
Don Cribari
Agoura Hills, CA

Mary S.
Volvo XC70
08/14/2019
5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆
Happen to drive up to get my car repaired not knowing any background or referrals on Conejo Precision. Very satisfied with service, cost, availability,
and job completion. Max is professional and a very good mechanic.

Dennis C.
Cadillac Escalade
08/07/2019
Real mechanics
This is the third time that I’ve been to this shop, quality work and that’s not BS
I’m a backyard mechanic but as I get older there are things that I can’t do anymore.
Max and his crew are the best!!

WF
Walter F.
Newbury Park, CA
08/02/2019
Always honest and always take care of us!
Max and Jim have been taking care of my car and the wife’s for years. They always call to ask before anything is done and return the cars in better shape then we left them. No upselling and leave it to us to decide on repairs without tons of pressure. Once your maintenance warranty is up there is 0 reason not to bring it to Precision. They do quality work at fair prices which is rare these days!

Bob H.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2019
Honest service and fair prices.
They keep my 1996 Chevy Suburban humming along. Just had the automatic transmission serviced so hopefully it will go another 100,000 miles✌️

Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
Toyota Prius v
07/16/2019
Greatly competent and reasonable repairs
I have been taking my cars to Conejo Precision for approximately 11 years as I have complete trust in their knowledge and honesty. I have sent over 15 friends to them and all of them have been extremely happy with their service and repair costs.
I am an auto appraiser with over 40 years experience with cars and I have always felt completely comfortable just leaving my cars there, having them diagnose the issue and completing the repairs honestly.
This is very rare for a repair facility these days. I deal with all kinds of shop silliness in the course of my job.
Max and Jim have my complete trust and thanks!

Kirk M.
07/13/2019
Honest and Reliable Service Everytime
We have been taking cars to Conejo Precision for 20 years, and have always received honest, reliable service at a fair price. They have worked on all 8 of the cars that we have had over the years, plus 3 of our son’s cars. Max and Jim, are the greatest!

Michael G.
07/09/2019
Great service and very affordable!
I needed an alignment on my 07’ Honda Odyssey and so I called Precision Alignment based on the great Yelp reviews and glad to say that the reviews were all accurate. Great service and owner even took me in without an appointment. Had the car back to me within 2 hours and alignment is perfect! Will definitely use Precision Alignment again in the future!

Oxnard, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
07/08/2019
Awesome Alignment Shop
I could not be happier with the service from Max. He was very efficient and got my car driving much straighter. It was a huge difference. Max is a very welcoming person and he made the entire experience very easy. Highly recommended.

TK
Tina K.
Hyundai ELANTRA
06/26/2019
Max is great !
Max is a nice honest businessman and does great work ?

PC
Peter C.
Mazda B3000
06/25/2019
Honest advice and trusted work completed.
I would recommend Conejo Precision to friends.

EB
Ed B.
06/21/2019
Once again, brought my 2010 Subaru Forester in for a shirt list of item’s. Max and team diagnosed all, advised on what was found and completed work that was approved.

Hi quality work at a fair price.

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
06/21/2019
Honest! Great work!
I always appreciate being able to just drop my car off and know that it will be taken care of! Max and Jim are great!

Alex B.
Subaru WRX
06/18/2019
Very Nice and Knowledgeable
Very good service and he knew what he was doing. Would recommend to everybody.