Westlake Village, CA
Cadillac Escalade
02/04/2020
Great price, great service
Replaced my windshield at a great price. Super friendly and fast!

Robert B.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/02/2020
Robert b
Clean place , great service , easy appointment ...all good

WF
Walter F.
01/20/2020
Max and Jim always manage to squeeze me in for oil changes. I drop off my car and receive a call later when it is ready. Always easy and friendly.

DK
Dennis K.
Westlake Village, CA
01/19/2020
Max takes time to explain things and will go out of his way to solve the problem his alignment is high quality.
See review title.

Dan D.
Chevrolet Volt
01/16/2020
Location
Very efficient. Friendly service. Quality parts.

Bob H.
Toyota Prius v
01/15/2020
Great work at very fair prices!
I’ve been coming to Conejo Precision auto for over 20 years. Always great work at very fair prices.

IM
Ivanhoe M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/11/2020
Very nice manager n knows what is doing, his name is Max
All I can say is max did a good job. And I’m happy. I will be coming back or refer this company to all my friends and relatives.

BP
Bill P.
Sun Valley, CA
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2020
Always receive great service from Max and his team.

RP
Richard P.
Simi Valley, CA
Volkswagen Touareg 2
01/08/2020
Recent Alignment service
Found Yelp review and scheduled alignment appointment. Met Max and service was great. Fast service and very reasonable cost.
Max reviewed wheel alignment settings with me after service to ensure clear understanding of work and alignment performed.

Will refer to friends...

RF
Randy F.
01/06/2020
The people and their Mechanical expertise
I do not usually reply to these review request. but I’ve been taking my vehicles here for about 15 years now. The dodge dealer could not fix my new Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn truck air conditioning issue. I took my truck to Conejo Percision. They fixed it with no issues. You don’t get fresh coffee and the pretzels may be two years old, but they will fix you ride . Small business I’m dedicated too

SG
Sixtus G.
Calabasas, CA
01/02/2020
A place you can trust and count on!
I’ve been using Conejo Precision for more than 3 years now for all of my family’s cars. Whether it’s oil changes, brakes, full suspension swaps, exhaust, glass repair, alignments, ect., I’ve never been disappointed with any of the services they offer. Max knows how to take care of his customers!

Price, service
Good Informative feedback on “radial pull”

Bob H.
Lexus CT
Five star establishment!
Mechanics are great. Honest, knowledgeable and very reasonable prices. Give Max a call to schedule an appointment.

GF
George F.
Moorpark, CA
12/21/2019
Great People
I’ve been going to Conejo Precision for several years and don’t use anyone else. They have been honest, upfront, and fair for all repairs. I would and have recommended others to their shop.

JN
James N.
12/10/2019
Knowledgable service.
Good job explaining the process of alignment.