Bob H.
10/11/2019
Great service at a very fair price.
I’ve been coming to this shop for probably 20 years. They keep my 1996 Chevy Suburban and my 2012 Toyota Prius humming along as well as other cars I’ve had along the way. Don’t take your cars to a dealership until you’ve seen Conejo Precision.

Mark R.
10/10/2019
Very professional
I had estimates done on two cars and they were very fair and explained the entire process. Can’t wait to get my cars fixed.

Mike B.
09/30/2019
Great personalized service(autocross alignment)
I was getting ready to replace tires and had not had the vehicle aligned yet since purchased used.
Car had a bad pull, and I also wanted some camber bolts put in for a mild autocross alignment.

Max Listened to what I had to say concerning the issues the car had as well as what I wanted done as far as alignment specs.

He found one of the tires was causing the pull, installed the bolts and set the alignment to my requested specs.

Price was fair and I had my car back quickly.
I will be bringing my other cars here as well for service!

HR
Helle R.
Camarillo, CA
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2019
I have used this place twice and both times great jobs done,, best prices and excellent and fast service. I would not take any of our cars any other place for window replacement or repair.

LF
Lee F.
Acura TL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he has been a customer of this business for a number of years, and he is very happy with everything they have done for him. He stated the staff is diligent and competent, and they treat him fairly. He also mentioned the prices are reasonable.

Donna R.
Kia Soul
09/11/2019
Customer service
I didnt feel as if they were trying to find things wrong and rip me off as a lady customer.

BL
Bryan L.
09/11/2019
Another great experience
Max , Jim and the crew are great. From new to classic cars. Honest and work done right.
Hard to find these days!

Robert C.
Oak Park, CA
Nissan 240SX
09/10/2019
Matt stands back of his work and is a hands on business owner. All work is done in a timely manner with a highly qualified technician. prices are reasonable for both parts and labor. I would recommend this shop for all automotive services.

BL
Bryan L.
Toyota Avalon
09/05/2019
Excellent work, very fair price
Max and Jim are great. I would definitely recommend Conejo Precision.

BP
Bill P.
Agoura Hills, CA
Jeep Patriot
08/28/2019
Have used Conejo Precision for many years, always receive great service...

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
08/23/2019
Thanks!
Always good - always reliable. Thanks!

Steven S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/19/2019
Range Rover brakes
Replace both sets a brakes and oil change at a very reasonable price

Don C.
Acura TL
08/15/2019
Professional Wheel Alignment Service
I recently had a new set of tires installed on a 2008 Acura TL and wanted a 4-wheel alignment. So, I contacted Conejo Precision in Thousand Oaks and I was immediately given a convenient appointment time. The alignment was performed as scheduled in a very professional manner. I will certainly recommend Conejo Precision to my friends.
Don Cribari
Agoura Hills, CA

Mary S.
Volvo XC70
08/14/2019
5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆
Happen to drive up to get my car repaired not knowing any background or referrals on Conejo Precision. Very satisfied with service, cost, availability,
and job completion. Max is professional and a very good mechanic.

Dennis C.
Cadillac Escalade
08/07/2019
Real mechanics
This is the third time that I’ve been to this shop, quality work and that’s not BS
I’m a backyard mechanic but as I get older there are things that I can’t do anymore.
Max and his crew are the best!!