Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DOMINIC S.
Porsche Cayman
02/08/2021
Exceptional service
Dropped my Porsche in for smog, but due to a battery change several sensors needed to reset. John and his team went above and beyond to get it fixed, using an extensive driving protocol they found online and implemented at no extra cost to myself, despite the extra time it took them. Customer service was flawless throughout the whole process, and I can’t recommend them highly enough.

MIKE M.
Kia Rio
02/05/2021
Amazing and Trustworthy
Best mechanics in all of SLO County! Responsive, honest, excellent communication, and truly amazing work. 5 stars, would recommend :)

LR
LYNN R.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
02/05/2021
Great Job Continental Motors!
Continental Motors did a great job! They were prompt, friendly, professional and reasonably-priced. The work was finished in less time than they estimated, and they washed my car for me. Thank you!

JOHN L.
Kia Rio
02/04/2021
Friendly Profesional Neighborhood Auto Shop
This nearby auto shop has done smog test, oil change, even handbrake repair for me - All good. They even washed my car! I can recommend them highly.

PP
PATRICK P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/04/2021
My New Go-to Repair Shop
I knew my 16+ y.o. truck had major issues, and these guys took very good care of my baby. I've been to various shops in town over my 2 decades here, and this place is now my preferred one stop shop. It's a very professionally-run operation and I got my truck back the same day, which was no small feat. And, they washed it. If you're gonna spend your hard-earned dollars on repairs, you want it done right the first time. Give them a go for your next repair and I trust they will earn your business.

01/30/2021
Highly recommend!
We highly recommend John and all the mechanics at Continental Motor Works for lots of reasons.
- Excellent all-around service
- HONEST assessments
- Reasonable costs
- Knowledgeable with friendly attitudes
- Extra care given to your vehicle while in their shop

LC
LOREN C.
01/23/2021
Nice place to get car fixed
I’ve known John Fiorintino for years and explicitly trust his work. His staff is quick yet thorough. Prices are fair for quality work. Highly recommend

JOSH S.
Los Osos, CA
01/21/2021
Friendly service and high attention to detail
I really appreciate the detailed explanation and prompt work done to my truck.

CHRIS C.
Acura TLX
01/14/2021
Great team!
Always happy with the service and prices here. Great job!

BN

FH
FRANCES H.
Ford Edge
01/13/2021
Thank you for your help in keeping my car on the road.
Thank you for doing my AAA battery replacement so quickly and kindly putting on my wiper blades. I appreciate the care and concern shown me and scheduling my appointment next week for something I wouldn't have noticed.

REBECCA R.
Atascadero, CA
Dodge Caravan
01/09/2021
Their car club plan for regular service
After 20 years of regular service on my car, I still feel confident of no breakdowns while driving. Also, I have appreciated the trip checks and special requests in between services freely given.

TT
TERRY T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2021
Fast
My work truck broke down and needed a fuel pump, they got me in right away and fixed it fast

CARRIE C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/08/2021
Awesome honest service for the past 25 years!!