RL S.
Volvo S80
12/29/2020
Continental Motor Works-quality business practices
At the 11th hour, I needed my radiator replaced in a hurry before the holiday and before moving out of state. David got it done for me just in time, quickly and effectively.

SHARON S.
Los Osos, CA
12/24/2020
Impeccable Work, Outstanding Customer Service
I am a customer for life. You cannot find the kind of service and transparency Continental Motor Works offers anywhere else. Across the board, 5 STARS!

Jeff B.
Acura Legend
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he's dealt with them for over 20 years. He likes them.

RF
Richard F.
California
Nissan Sentra
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he didn't like that they charge him 225 dollars to diagnose his vehicle. He said that was a rip off. He would not recommend for the reason stated.

DO
Dale O.
Acura TL
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he's known John for a long time. He's done good work on his vehicles.

NT
NEIL T.
Audi TT
12/22/2020
Great service...
John and his team provide great service and are very honest and reliable. They work hard for the customer to keep keep costs down.

EE
David is the best!

Kia Rio
12/16/2020
THEY DO GOOD WORK!
Got an oil change, lube, filter and safety check and a car wash - all for a reasonable price. Thank you, Continental!

Pismo Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/14/2020
I bring my Benz here, not the dealer.
These guys are fair, and trustworthy and I've been using them for a variety of cars for almost a decade. I even have them service my Mercedes, as their price is about half what the local dealer charges, and their work is quality.

CF
CHUCK F.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Toyota T100
12/10/2020
Service and repair of all our vehicles
They do excellent work. They are timely about getting service work done. Professional and honest!

GR
GINETTE R.
Toyota Tundra
12/09/2020
Great work!
I was notified via text that the truck was due for an oil change. Made the appointment and brought it in. They rotated tires, inspected and lubed all fittings and inspected the wheel assembly when they rotated tires.

They care about the vehicles they work on. I really appreciate that they do.

KEVIN & PATTY S.
12/08/2020
I always have a great experience here. The staff and service is excellent.

AK
AUBREY K.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/06/2020
Courteous Service
John was able to get my trusty old VW in to change a faulty ignition switch in two days! I need my little VW to get me to work so I was grateful for the speedy and courteous service. Thank You,
Aubrey

CG
CHIP G.
12/04/2020
Old school honest courteous service.
Excellent friendly service...combined with honest ,quality work and pricing.

JEFF B.
Acura 2.5TL
11/24/2020
Continental Motor Works
We have taken our cars there for twenty years, and they have always provided us with great service