Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

RD
Richard D.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Richard said Brian has always done really good work for him. He would recommend this business for service.

KH
Kent H.
Oregon
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said this is the only place he will take his vehicle to.

LR
LINDA R.
08/25/2011
Always deliver!
I've been bringing my cars to CT since I moved to Oregon in 2004. Staff are always friendly and competent. They take the time to explain the work. Work is typically done in a timely manner. The owner even brought my husband home when the work was going to take longer than expected. Thanks Guys. We really appreciate your service to us.

LR
LINDA R.
07/28/2011
Pleased
We have been consistently pleased with the service we receive on our cars over the past 6 years.