Cordray's Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

Tom G.
Oregon
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business made everything right.

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business added work and completed it without being authorized to do so.
MT
Michael T., Vice President from Cordray's Continental Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/27/2019

Tom,
Totally our bad ! You wanted the air filter changed/cleaned and we changed your fuel filter instead. I hope the refund on the fuel filter satisfies you ! Thank You for letting us know about this and thank you for your business !

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/19/2018
Prepurchase auto inspection
Overall, satisfied.

10/19/2018
Prepurchase inspection error
Overall, seemed good. Disappointed that mechanic said right bearings okay, but other mechanic at another shop checked saying unsafe to drive. There was also a corresponding code. Of course, other mechanic could be exaggerating, or the mechanic at this shop missed it.
Michael T., Vice President from Cordray's Continental Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/20/2018

Tom,
Thank You very much for taking the time to give us a review on the inspection we did on your Silverado. I apologize that it seems we missed the cause of your complaint. I do not have an explanation for why, or how we missed that. I will speak with the technician involved to see what happened here and we will get in contact with you in the next day or two.

HF
Harold F.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Harold said this business has done work on his vehicle for 15 years and they did a good job.

SY
STEVE Y.
05/23/2020
Good service and fair prices
Helpful staff, ride home and pickup if service/repair will take a few hours. (if you live nearby). Explain what's needed and why, what is urgent and what can wait. AAA discount. Have used them over ten years.

BRUCE B.
05/17/2020
Quality work as always!
Wes and crew went above and beyond my expectations of quality service and workmanship. I highly recommend them!

Lance M.
05/15/2020
Transmission repair.
Completed Auto trans repairs on a Jeep at a great price with a warranty. Strongly recomend Cordray's for any trans repairs you may need.

AG
AARON G.
GMC Yukon XL
05/10/2020
Quality workmanship
Thirty one years ago, I had Cordrays Transmission build me a turbo 350 transmission for my 1972 Chevy Nova. It still works great today. When my wifes 2002 GMC Yukon transmission went bad, I took it to Cordrays. They did an awesome job. I know they will stand behind there work.

KD
KRISTEN D.
05/05/2020
Knowledgeable, helpful and completley professional
Hands down the absolute best service! I will absolutely recommend this company and their employees to anyone that needs help with their vehicles. They went above and beyond to get my vehicle running again.

JAKE B.
04/29/2020
Fast and reliable
I've never had a single issue for the years I have been going to them, always a fast turnaround and they don't try and sell you on things you don't need

Jim K.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he'd recommend the business for service.

BRUCE B.
04/23/2020
Service as expected!
I can't say enough good about the service Cordray's provides. The friendliness and professional service keeps me coming back!
Thanks Cordray's!

EG
ED G.
Philomath, OR
04/22/2020
Competent. Quick. Quality.
Wes talked me through a complicated and extensive list of repairs with patience and respect.

KP
KEN P.
04/18/2020
Honestly
pretty clear and honest business

KH
Kurt H.
Oregon
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said this business has done work for him in the past and they always do great work.

JE
Jeff E.
International Scout II
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the business provides good service.