John B.
03/10/2020
Fast service and knowledgeable staff
Mechanics that know what they are doing. Prices great and the workmanship A+.

NM
Nick M.
03/07/2020
Friendly/great service
Awesome service,Very friendly,knowledgeable,and reasonable prices👍🏽👍🏽

JY
James Y.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
James said he had an oil change done and he had no complaints.

Jason A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they are very professional and quick.

PM
Pam M.
GMC Terrain
02/28/2020
Friendly and honest
Comfortable and worry free. You know you will get the best service without getting ripped off. Fair prices.

CR
Chuck R.
Monroe, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2020
It was a miracle.
There I was with a suburban that would not lift the tailgate, my wife was mad at me, my children wouldn't talk to me, my life was in ruins. Then I told my vehicle I was going to go to Conway Car Care, boy did it Spring back to life in no time flat. When I dropped it off it didn't work. When I picked it up, it was like a miracle, everything was like brand new... And the price was so reasonable you would think that I was family. If you have to get your car serviced, you need to take it to Conway Car Care, "when you're there, your family"...

John A.
Chevrolet S-10
02/24/2020 Category: Service
John said he bought a $15 dollar part new, this place wanted to charge him $114, and he thinks they are overpriced.
Randy a. from Conway's Car Care responded on 02/26/2020

Good Morning Mr. Appolloni
 In regards to your trucks issue,  Your vehicle came in for a crank no start and  you told us that you had replaced the distributor cap amognst other parts, and it still did not start. Our job is to figure out why it wouldnt start.
 During our diagnoise is when we found the distributor cap was loose and damged. I guess you even thought that wasn't it since you replaced it prior to having it towed in . Sorry you feel this way and I  hope to have the chance to take care of your service needs in the future.

TF
Tracie F.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Tracie said she loves the business. The staff do a really good job, they are honest and affordable. She appreciates them.

Mark D.
02/14/2020
Honest people
Honest people highly recommend.Never done me wrong will always have my business.

CK
Christine K.
Wyandotte, MI
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Christine said the staff fixed her vehicle quickly.

Dan C.
Flat Rock, MI
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business's employees are a good bunch of guys. He added they do a great job.

PW
Pat W.
02/06/2020
Great Service!
Once again the Conways Car Care Team came through with service on my truck like "Boss". Not only did they solve (and repair) the problem, it was finished and ready for me in "Break neck" time . Thanks to the "TEAM CONWAY"

CF
Chad F.
Saturn Ion
02/05/2020
Fast and trustworthy
I have taken multiple vehicles to Conways Car Care. I always have great experiences and no issues with the work they do on my vehicles. Their trustworthiness and reasonable prices are what keeps me coming back. Great customer service and fast work.

PM
Phil M.
Lincoln Park, MI
GMC Pickup
01/31/2020
2000 gmc truck
Buddy and the mechanics are very knowledgeable. Buddy goes the extra mile to make sure his customers are satisfied would recommend him to anyone

Terry S.
South Rockwood, MI
Ford Edge
01/29/2020
True professionals, honest, fair and timely
Others may be less expensive but Conway does it right the first time, I have had several car and trucks there repaired never had to revisit. The also understand your timely needs to get you back on the road as soon as possible wouldn't go anywhere else.