Dan C.
Ford Edge
01/21/2020
Fast and excellent service, every time
Been a customer of conways for years. They never fail to impress.

Wyandotte, MI
Dodge Caliber
01/16/2020
Always great service!
Friendly, fast, thorough and trustworthy. This the the only place I will take my car.

Shelly S.
Dodge Journey
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Shelly said they were reasonably priced. They took into consideration her situation of her father being in a wheel chair and needing her vehicle to get him around.

BD
Billy D.
Mercury Mariner
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Billy said they're good.

Flat Rock, MI
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/10/2020
Job was done. That’s all I want to say!
Lost the trust issue!

SL
Sean L.
Mercury Mariner
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Sean said this business had a quick turn around and a good price.

PW
Pat W.
01/04/2020
Completley Satisfied
I've had the opportunity to have my vehicle serviced and repaired At Conway's car Care a few times now. Each time the service or repairs were finished timely and at very reasonable costs. The work done has always met or exceeded my expectations. I fully expect to return my vehicle to Conway's when ever I need service or repair work done on my Vehicle. I would recommend them to any one needing service or repair work.

SR
Steven R.
South Rockwood, MI
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Steven said they were quick, responsive and was knowledgeable.

TR
Tim R.
12/31/2019
Informative and concise information
Service is always at a high level and very realible.

Chrysler Sebring
12/29/2019
Dependable
Have have taken my son’s car there several times and each time they have done a great job for a fair price.

DK
Desri K.
Gibraltar, MI
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Desri said the staff was pleasant, didn't try to take advantage, and fixed her vehicle.

smart fortwo
12/14/2019
It sucked
They did everything wrong and messed up my smart car.

TC
Tom C.
12/12/2019
Great job Guys
Thank you Buddy on getting my car in & out this week . I appreciate all your efforts & say thanks to the mechanics who did a Great job . I'll be back aft I m done paying off the holidays to get my left front end up to date & get rid of all those Xmas lights on my dash . Happy Holidays to all
Randy a. from Conway's Car Care responded on 12/13/2019

OUR PLEASURE! Thank you for being our customer!
Merry Christams to your family

PD
Phyllis D.
Grosse Ile, MI
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis said they are the best. She has dealt with them before.

Jim M.
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was a little pricy and that is takes a while to get in when it is busy.
Randy a. from Conway's Car Care responded on 12/10/2019

Mr. Mruzek
Sorry you feel that way sir, We always recommend an  appoitment to make your down time as little as possible Coming in late on a Monday, and with out a appoitment  as you did, I did the best i could to get the parts and install them in a timely matter.