Jill B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Kia Sorento
05/14/2018
AWESOME!!!
I can not thank Ron enough for coming to my rescue? my car was in bad shape and now its like driving a brand new car!! I have already recommended him to 2 friends and will continue to do so. Thank You, thank you thank you Ron!!

MT
Maria T.
Roebling, NJ
04/17/2018
Every time thoroughly examining vehicle.
Super organized and very clean place. Taking full responsibility for all work done in the shop. My own son is a mechanic and he would NOT let me to take my car to any place....

Chevrolet Corvette
04/17/2018
Ron Keeps His Place Very Clean
Ron Tells You Right Off The Bat Wants Wrong With Your Car Or Truck.

MA
Marion A.
Lumberton, NJ
04/11/2018
Very Knowlegeable
I was a new customer, and was treated like I had been going to Ron for years. He made some minor repairs to my car, and gave me suggestions for things I could do to make it run better. He was very kind. His many years of experience was evident. I would gladly take my car back to him for any additional repairs.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you! It ws my pleasure!

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
04/06/2018
Very knowledgeable about cars
Feel very safe to bring my car knowing this is a reliable trustworthy establishment.

Cris M.
Riverside, NJ
Chrysler 300
03/30/2018
Great service as always
Ron is always accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. He makes sure your car is safe to drive.

PP
Pat P.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the business always takes care of her and they were also trustworthy.

LC
Lynn C.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gene. He said he has never had a problem with them. Appointments are easy to make.

EC
Erich C.
Moorestown, NJ
Ram 1500
03/28/2018
Ron is a stand up guy. Gets you in at a set time. Gets the work done. No surprises

Diana S.
03/27/2018
brake job
We noticed the brakes making noises and we asked Mr Copsetta if he could do it in the next couple of days . He had it done in one day. We were pleased.

R. Schneider

03/26/2018
Good Work
Ron looks At Your Car And Tells What Is Wrong With It..ThenTells You About How Much It Will Cost

03/16/2018
Good Work
Ron Is Always When He Tells You What Is Wrong With Your Car Or Truck. Ron Lets You Know How Much I Will Cost, And It Will Be Done.

russell r.
Mount Holly, NJ
03/16/2018
"SERVICE"
As always, Ron delivers the service, the value and quality at a fair price. This is probably my 8th visit since he started servicing my 2 vehicles Russ Regn, Mt Holly

CT
Caroline T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Caroline said the business provided excellent service, finished her vehicle in a timely manner, and provided it at a reasonable cost.

Jeff M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2018
I was wrong...
Ron throughly and professionally explained my misinterpretation (s). Completely satistified and I even referred someone to him today. Good guy ~ Great car care

03/09/2018
parts we high....
......so I called NAPA. The cap and rotor were more than doubled from what anyone "off the street" could walk in and buy them for. And shops get 30% that retail price too! Disappointed, as a longtime customer, parts where marked up so high. Same thing last time I was there for brakes lines and booster. Marked up $500.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jeff,
thank you for calling. Your business is always appreciated!!