Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

05/26/2018
Vette Service
Customer service is always great! Regis explains the issues before proceeding with repairs. Work is done in a timely manner. I will be back for future services work. Thanks again to Corvette Specialty!!!

KA
Kiandra A.
05/24/2018
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Great customer service, knowledgeable, and communicative. Regis explained everything that needed to be done every step of the way. He is a great guy, very friendly.

OM
Oley M.
Highland, CA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Oley said the staff were very communicative. They answered all of his questions and kept him advised of what was going on. They were sociable and very trustworthy.

GD
Gloria D.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said the service was good. The staff took good care of the vehicle.

EM
Eric M.
04/29/2018
Always a pleasure working with regis
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Joe K.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to this business for 7 years.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Joe for letting us serve you for the past 7 Years, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

VP
Vernon P.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Vernon said he was very satisfied with the service. Regis covered every concern to the last detail, and in a timely manner.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Vernon, sincerest thanks for your valued business. Look forward to working with you again soon.

Tony S.
04/17/2018
Regis at Corvette Specialty is Awesome!
I know when I take my Vette to Corvette Specialty, it will be done right!!!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Thank You Tony for the kind words, Always a pleasure to serve you.

Brian B.
Portland, OR
04/02/2018
C2 parts
I ordered 3 parts for my 1965, one of them being the plastic drive gear for the odometer. I placed my order on March 14th. Usually I get my parts in 4-5 days from Eckler's and Zip. After 2 weeks I sent an inquiry by email- no response. I called Friday March 30th around noon and the recording said it was outside work hours? I called today at 12:15. I received the same recording and I really don't expect a call back. one $12 part has kept my from assembling my car for weeks. I don't know if I should just cancel my order and go somewhere that has some sort of customer service! They immediately charged my CC for the parts and shipping! Terrible!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Hey Brian, You are being a little hard on us, Not only did we compliment you with a free part, we also upgraded it from a plastic one to the better more expensive stainless steel part.
I am sorry that we scored this low to your standart and will try to do better next time if given a chance.

Scott B.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff all knew what they were doing. Reid was a good guy.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and praise

JU
Jerry U.
Perris, CA
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said generally they do a good job.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

If Jerry says that we generally do a good job, we gotta take his word for it. :)
Thank you very much for the rating.

Armondo M.
Fontana, CA
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Armondo said the business took several months to make repairs, but he would recommend the business for service.

VS
Victor S.
Wildomar, CA
02/26/2018
Service department was very good at keeping me informed on the status of my car, and I was very happy with the work they did for me.

PB
Pat B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Pat said he had a good experience. The employees answered all of his questions. They were professional in how they handled things. The service was good.

Mark P.
02/20/2018
Regis Is awesome!
Thanks again to Regis I continue to keep my 18 year old C5 with 177,000 miles on the road. I've been doing business with these guys since 2004 when my car got smashed sitting in front of my office, they put it back together good as new.

Michael B.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he liked Regis and he would recommend this business for service.

Mark S.
Yucaipa, CA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the employees did a good job.

Tony S.
02/04/2018
Happy Corvette Specialty Customer
Regis was great. I had seen quite a few negative reviews online but after going there and meeting Regis I felt comfortable. I would only advise to let them take their time on your car as they have a ton of corvettes there and it will take some time. Corvettes are a special breed and Corvette Specialty will have specific parts built for just Vettes. I had my Targa roof weather stripping replaced, Targa back panel reattached, seat apolstery fixed, glove box lock mechanism, middle compartment latch fixed, car mat hooks added, door plugs replaced. All these little misc parts no where else could really probably get. Also a regular service was performed. Cost was fair. Took about 4 1/2 days but all worth it and car is running great. I’ll be back to service my car and add some customer red break calipers soon.

SL
STEVE L.
02/01/2018
Great experience
The part installation and service I requested was done perfectly, and in half the time I was told!

YL
Yzonne L.
Hesperia, CA
01/27/2018
Customer service and follow thru
I believe customer service is key to success of a. Usiness and I felt Regis has that mastered. He is kind, polite, informative and follows up when needed. I very much appreciated that.