4.0

Ralph D.
Anacortes, WA
08/25/2018
DISHONEST, IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEM
I'm suing for a simple $80 fuck up on an order that has been verified as a big mistake from start to certified return.
They processed a cancelled order on JUNE 4....it's AUGUST 25 NOW, and I've called every week asking for my refund, it's not funny anymore.

I see that this business has had it's FTB suspended by the Secretary of State, California. Which leaves them legally exposed for a good spanking. Bend over assholes.

READ THE GOOGLE REVIEW OF THE MAN WHO'S CAR WAS DRAGGED THRU A TERRIBLE FINANCIAL DEAL, GIVEN A LEGAL JUDGEMENT AGAINST THIS BUSINESS.... AND THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE THEIR DOCUMENTED MISTAKES.

RP
Richard P.
Moreno Valley, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was great. The staff took care of him very well.

SV
Shannon V.
08/17/2018
I am teated like family
The guys at Corvette Specialty have done a lot of work for me. Their knowledge is extensive in repair and customization. I brought them a stock POS and with their guidance and hard work my car kicks ass! I get all my service work done from them and look forward to seeing Regis when I drop the car off. Thanks guys!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, and we are very happy that you are enjoying all the work and effort that we put into your Corvette. It's not all about money, but more the passion of working on these beautiful Cars for the Past 34 Years and counting..

FR
Frank R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business normally does a good job.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Frank for being a loyal customer since 1997. It has been a pleasure serving your Corvettes need

SR
Sam R.
Ontario, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the service was simple, and completed in a timely manner.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

I am glad that we were able to help you with your parts need. Thank you....

Robert C.
Riverside, CA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was upset because the facility was late getting his part in for his vehicle. They were five days late providing it to him.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/06/2018

At the time you placed the order, you didnt want to pay shipping charges so you opted to wait for the part to come with our stocking order so you wouldnt have to pay for inbound shipping. Why the one star rating? we performed as you contracted us to do..

RT
Regnal T.
Ocala, FL
07/24/2018
Still waiting for my part
Ordered an interior part for my C4, price was a little high but not many shops carry this part. At check out the shipping ($14.95) for a part half the size of a credit card seemed very high but I figured it will be here in a few days. 2 weeks have gone by and have not received the part nor any replies to my e-mails.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/09/2018

Very sorry about the delay. You placed your order on July 12th 2018 and like you said, it is a very difficult part to get and we happened to have had found New Old stock that had not arrived in our facility at the time you placed the order but was on its way to us and shipped the part to you on July 21st 2018. As hard as we try, it is not always easy to have all the parts in stock for a car that is 24 years old.  A one star rating is really not fair but i guess demanding individuals like you, keep us on our toes :).

BE
Brandon E.
Perris, CA
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said they do good work and got it done when they said they would.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

Hey Brandon, Thank you for the kind words and letting us work on your car.

Steve M.
Batavia, OH
07/17/2018
Pathetic
BBB gives them an F rating and for good reason. Ordered " in stock" parts on June 16 and now July 17 and still nothing. Contacted them several times only to get the same story over and over. Go to Zip or Ecklers. Cancelled order and waiting for credit.

BP
Bernardo P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Bernardo said the service was good and this facility is good. The employees were professional, very nice and did a very good job.

Dan B.
Rialto, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff did everything they said they were going to do in a timely manner. He's happy with the work, has no complaints, and the staff are good people.

GH
Gary H.
Perris, CA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff is nice, and easy to do business with.

RF
Ron F.
Hemet, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the staff the staff was very nice and knew what they were doing. They did a good job.

Riverside, CA
05/26/2018
Vette Service
Customer service is always great! Regis explains the issues before proceeding with repairs. Work is done in a timely manner. I will be back for future services work. Thanks again to Corvette Specialty!!!

KA
Kiandra A.
05/24/2018
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Great customer service, knowledgeable, and communicative. Regis explained everything that needed to be done every step of the way. He is a great guy, very friendly.