Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Latest Review about 1 month ago

FW
Frank W.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the staff did the repair work well, but the price was a little bit too high.

MF
Marc F.
Yorba Linda, CA
01/23/2018
None Better
Took my prize 1957 Corvette fuel injection for idle and drivability issues and the tech at Corvette Specialty fine tuned the factory fuel injection system like no other. My 1957 never run this well in the 15 years that I have owned it. I am enjoying my Corvette more than ever. Next step is replacing the convertible top and fixing the Hydraulic mechanism on the top and I will make sure to take it to Corvette Specialty.

Doug W.
Norco, CA
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business told him what he needed and they fixed his vehicle.

Rene H.
Mira Loma, CA
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Rene said the business provided very good service. He was well satisfied.

James R.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
James said the service was fast and the staff fixed exactly what was wrong with his vehicle. He plans on going back for service in the future.

TK
Tony K.
12/20/2017
Knowledgeable staff
The staff at Corvette Specialty knows Corvettes. They understand new products on the market if you are interested in upgrading or customizing your Vette. They also are great at routine maintenance.

HR
Henri R.
Moreno Valley, CA
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Henri said this business had good service and they were on time. The price was right.

EH
Elizabeth H.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business was very professional and courteous. They did an excellent job on her vehicle.

CJ
Chris J.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the staff are excellent.

John F.
Anaheim, CA
11/21/2017
Doesn't get any better than this.......
best in the corvette industry. my wife surprised me by bringing home my brand new z06 corvette completely restyled by corvette specialty (both exterior and interior) and i was completely shocked. i not only fell in love with the superb and excellent details, but i can honestly say i was speechless. truthfully, im not an expert when it comes to cars. im a real estate investor and i can give you the complete 411 on everything when it comes to real estate properties, but cars are just not my thing so for me to commend this bodyshop as an outstanding and tasteful group of guys is even surprising to myself. definitely recommendable....ive already passed the great news on to all my real estate buddies, not that i needed to say much because quite honestly, my z06 speaks for itself........literally, a show stoper, and a lots of thumbs up at corvette shows. i was just at san diego (plastic fantastic) and what a crowd i had around my corvette!!!!!!!!!
absolutely a must stop shop...... i did some research on them and it is no wonder that so a listers are hooked up on these guys... a job well done...(expect great quality, outstanding customer relations and most important... excellent work)

jorge i p.
10/23/2017
Crooks.
Took my car with a check engine light on, met Regis Dudley he was going to fix my check engine then i decided to upgrade my cam and kit all together. Got my car back a month later, paid him, they gave me 12mos or 12k mi. Warranty on the new parts they put. A few weeks later I called Regis and told him my car didn't feel right and would turn off when I got to a stop. He said I need to put a little more gas on the pedal because my car was "starving for air with the bigger cam" (his words) I said ok I guess I'll try that. But to me something wasnt right. It's not my every day car because I have kids so it was parked alot but when I drove it again it didn't feel right so I called Regis and told him I was still having that problem and I asked if I can take my car so he can take a look at it.Took my car with a check engine light on, met Regis Dudley he was going to fix my check engine then i decided to upgrade my cam and kit all together. Got my car back a month later, paid him, they gave me 12mos or 12k mi. Warranty on the new parts they put. A few weeks later I called Regis and told him my car didn't feel right and would turn off when I got to a stop. He said I need to put a little more gas on the pedal because my car was "starving for air with the bigger cam" (his words) I said ok I guess I'll try that. But to me something wasnt right. It's not my every day car because I have kids so it was parked alot but when I drove it again it didn't feel right so I called Regis and told him I was still having that problem and I asked if I can take my car so he can take a look at it. I took it to him and he ran the scanner but since there was no check engine light he said my car was fine after plugging the scanner. I still wasnt happy but couldn't argue because he was the professional so left with my car with nothing done. Then one day going home from work on the freeway doing about 50MPH in the slow lane my car starting making noise and all my lights came on, I heard ticking noises, I started going to the shoulder and pressed on the gas but my car didn't respond I'm glad I was on the slow lane. Towed my car home and parked it there since I had my other car and would worry about it another day plus the holidays were around the corner and work was busy. So when I finally decided to get it checked out I towed it to a repair shop close to home to get it diagnosed as to what went wrong. I didn't go to corvette specialty because it is far from my home to have it towed and I didn't know what went wrong with my car and I wasn't blaming them so first I wanted a diagnostic done. Once they took off the valve cover they discovered the spring had broke and dropped the valve down. I didn't know what that meant then as I'm not A mechanic. They asked if someone recently worked on my car and that I should contact them (corvette specialty) about the warranty. I called Regis and told him the situation he said he would call me back once he verifies the warranty with comp cams but wasn't sure if they cover the labor. He called me back and said it was under warranty. I towed my car to him the next morning and I went to work once I got to work he called me and said there was no warranty because another shop had took the top off and worked on the car and that voids the warranty. Regis argued with me telling me there's no warranty and he can give me an estimate on a new engine if that's what I wanted. I left work and headed to Corv.Spec. and called him on the way he stood by his decision on no warranty and I told him I'm picking up my car then and I would call BAR. He said do whatever you want and hung up on me. I got there with tow truck and he didn't want to give me my keys unless I sign a paper they had just printed out I read the form and it stated I refused them to do any work and I was aware of there being no warranty on my car so I didn't sign and he still didn't want to give me my keys so I told the tow truck driver to hook my car anyways cus its mine and I'm taking it. Regis finally came out put the keys on my car and walked back in without saying anything. After two representatives from BAR inspected my car and invoice they concluded Corvette specialty installed incompatible parts and cause it to malfunction. BAR tried settling something with them but they refused to work with us so he advised me to take it to court. With a report from BAR I took them to court in finally after they asked for an extension and told the judge the situation, when Michael Bensaid one of the owners from corvette specialty stated his reason he completely came with a different story. He claimed I abuse my car and I took my car to him to upgrade because I like to race my car and that my car had slicks on the rear tires when I took it to them and that after they fixed my car I called them and was very thankfull for my car and that I "was winning all kinds of races" because of the work they did to it. That was a complete made up lie he might of used before because it was well planned and said with confidence. At the end judge asked if the warranty was written on my invoice and wanted a copy and would send his decision in the mail. I got the judgement a couple days later making me the creditor and corvette owed me money which they have avoided to pay. Now in late October2017 I still haven't received any money. I have called and they say he's in a meeting or busy right now and no call back from Michael so I showed up to his business asking why hasn't he payed me and he tried fighting me telling me to "get the F*** outta there or he was going to hit me" I told him I don't want to fight I just need my money to fix my car.

jorge i p.
10/23/2017
Crooks.

Chris H.
Peoria, AZ
09/27/2017
Shady and unreliable
Tried ordering a part. Was never told it was discontinued. Called two weeks after paying for item and told it was on backorder and that i would have it in 9 days. Called 10 days later and was told I would get a call back when they found out what was going on. No call back. Called again and was told it was discontinued and it was "no mas". Was then told that he could sell me a used one for $160. Absolutely ridiculous. Was then told i shouldn't put them on my list because he is "one of only 3 people that can rebuild a BCM" and I may need them if mine goes out. Asked where i could get a part and he said "try Craigslist or eBay" steer clear everyone!

Dil P.
01/18/2017
I really enjoyed the service. They did everything I asked for them to do. I would go there again.

JOHN W.
CA
08/28/2011
John Webb review
It is my opinion that Corvette Specialty is 100% a rip off location. I have spent several thousands of dollars and each time I have been there my car has come out in worse condition then when it went in. They have held my car on one occasion in excess of 8 months for repairs. The last time they have told me we charged you for the repairs but we can not guarantee the work wee did. I would warn anyone that reads this to stay away!