Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12
4.1

Chris S.
Corona, CA
10/30/2019
Great service...
Mike is a fair and honest guy,., we have been coming here for 25!years. Would not take my car to anyone else.

TW
Troy W.
08/15/2019
C5 owner
Thanks to Mike for answering my never ending questions concerning my C5. In and out on time as promised.

CD
Curt D.
Menifee, CA
08/04/2019
Awesome service and knowledge
Brought my 78 from Michigan and needed it gone through for safety, reliability and to pass california smog. The team was awesome in finding and correcting all the issues needed to get my 78 back on the road.

Thanks Mike and team!

Rick S.
07/24/2019
The best customer service
Great service on my 1985 Corvette. Long time customer. Always satisfied with their work. They are professional and get the job done right!

JE
John E.
Lake Elsinore, CA
05/14/2019
They help with the hard problems
My son and I have been working on his 1984 Corvette as an ongoing project since we bought it several years ago. While he has driven it as his only car, we have also replaced almost every significant part of this vehicle. Often times finding a key part has been a challenge, like when the rear glass got shattered or when he was hit by another driver. Corvette Specialty has been the go to people for all of these parts, and when we needed someone to do the work, they covered that as well. Without them this car would be a pile of parts.

Jerry T.
Corona, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said it was a little pricey but it was more convenient for him. He said they always treat him well.

04/02/2019
Great Place
Great place to take your Corvette. I purchased a 1979 that required lots of work that included mechanical and electrical. They handled all efficiently and quickly at a fair price

Alan B.
Redlands, CA
03/21/2019
Transmission Service
Had the transmission and differential serviced on my C5 Corvette. The appointment was easy to make. They were ready when I brought the car in (I waited for the service). Everything was completed in a timely manner. I'll bring the car back to them when additional service is needed.
A word of advise...This service is easily overlooked because of the location of the transmission and the difficulty in checking the fluid. Don't wait as long as I did to have this service completed. The fluid was in very poor condition.

B B.
La Monte, MO
02/28/2019
Shit company
hi want to warn a rogue company they said they have stuff in stock and can send the stuff immediately. But in the work itself, they bluff they have not sent anything but paid. They refuse to reply to email so they have blown me at about $ 500. never buy anything from this shit company please share this.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 04/24/2019

I would love to help you out in this matter, We have no record of you being a customer. Please reach out to me at 951 272 8648 and will gladly assist you, thank you,  Mike

02/19/2019
Seat Belts
Again I had a fantastic experience at Corvette Specialty. My seat belt became twisted and wouldn’t buckle. Mike dropped what he was doing, looked at my problem and had it fixed in a couple of minutes and he said “no charge”. Now that’s customer service at its best!

02/18/2019
79 Corvette
Corvette Specialty is fantastic. I have worked with Mike, he is very professional and knows his Corvettes. I have had minor to major work on my car and it has been fixed correctly and delivered when promised

John B.
Chino, CA
02/15/2019
Fast service
These guys are quick and reasonable.

David R.
Colton, CA
02/07/2019
Good Service
The service was good and fast! So, far my corvette is running great!

JOE S.
Perris, CA
01/25/2019
C5 Corvette Brake Module
They fixed a wiring nightmare that another shop messed up on which affected my brake module. Price a little high but they got my c5 vette in it proper functioning order again. Mike knows how to find and get difficult to find parts for your corvette.

San Bernardino, CA
01/09/2019
Part Replacement
I've been a customer a number of times to Corvette Specialties and the work that I've been having done has been completed but my feedback to the professionalism is lacking. I was driving my vehicle home yesterday after being repaired and the blinker wasn't operating properly the way it was when I first got there. So I had to investigate it myself when I got home. Also I feel that the organization and cleanliness of the business needs a lot of help it does not look organized or professional in areas of the business. Thanks
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 01/17/2019

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy during your last visit, but I don't understand why you blame us for your blinker malfunctionning when we did not even touch it. As for the cleanliness of the facility, we have a cleaning crew that comes weekly and does a very good job and also a mobil car wash company that also comes weekly and washes all the cars. So I am not sure what we did wrong but I would very much appreciate at your next visit if you could point out where we are lacking and most definetely will rectify it. For customer that have not visited our facitlity, I am posting a few pictures on Instagram for their review. @corvettespecialty

12/21/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said the service and everything was fantastic. He stated he felt the owner, Mike, was fabulous and true with everything. He didn't try to push anything additional so he could charge them more. He was very prompt and he provided them with good follow-up.

Chris C.
12/19/2018
fixed the governor
good service. it took a while because of a computer crash but the job got done. thanks to mike.

LT
Lars T.
Dallas, TX
11/30/2018
order charged immediately but never delivered, emails not answered
My order of 10/28/18 was charged to my credit card in full on 10/30/18 and as of today no parts have been shipped. My emails were not answered and I will have to get my money back through the credit card company. Don't buy here.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

YOu are in Switzerland, we sent you the order with the post office as you requested on your order since it's more economical, Please allow sufficient time for transit, custom clearance, etc etc ... 6 to 8 weeks and sometimes longer. Next time when placing an order, pay a litte more and request UPS as transit time is much faster.

Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

Why do you show on your profile that you are located in Dallas Tx. when indeed you reside in Switzerland and that is where the package is beeing delivered to?

YO
Yoshio O.
Machida, Tokyo
11/05/2018
I do not recommend it for mail ordering of parts
I am a customer of parts from Japan
Shipping is late, its shipping number is not readily available
Moreover, one of the two products was broken

I am waiting for reply from the parts manager now.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/08/2018

You placed an order on 10/25/2018, Parts shipped that same day, You received them on 11/05/2018 in Japan that is 10 days for international shipping and you say that we are late? What else do you want us to do? Also you claim that one part is bent when on the picture you sent it looked very slightly bent on one end and will not have any effect on installation or visual + plus we refunded you for that part. I just dont understand the one star and no rocommendation..

RON B.
Irvine, CA
10/31/2018
great service - explained everything to me what was wrong and no surprises
will go back to get more work done !
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018