Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12
4.1

B B.
La Monte, MO
02/28/2019
Shit company
hi want to warn a rogue company they said they have stuff in stock and can send the stuff immediately. But in the work itself, they bluff they have not sent anything but paid. They refuse to reply to email so they have blown me at about $ 500. never buy anything from this shit company please share this.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 04/24/2019

I would love to help you out in this matter, We have no record of you being a customer. Please reach out to me at 951 272 8648 and will gladly assist you, thank you,  Mike

LT
Lars T.
Dallas, TX
11/30/2018
order charged immediately but never delivered, emails not answered
My order of 10/28/18 was charged to my credit card in full on 10/30/18 and as of today no parts have been shipped. My emails were not answered and I will have to get my money back through the credit card company. Don't buy here.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

YOu are in Switzerland, we sent you the order with the post office as you requested on your order since it's more economical, Please allow sufficient time for transit, custom clearance, etc etc ... 6 to 8 weeks and sometimes longer. Next time when placing an order, pay a litte more and request UPS as transit time is much faster.

Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

Why do you show on your profile that you are located in Dallas Tx. when indeed you reside in Switzerland and that is where the package is beeing delivered to?

YO
Yoshio O.
Machida, Tokyo
11/05/2018
I do not recommend it for mail ordering of parts
I am a customer of parts from Japan
Shipping is late, its shipping number is not readily available
Moreover, one of the two products was broken

I am waiting for reply from the parts manager now.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/08/2018

You placed an order on 10/25/2018, Parts shipped that same day, You received them on 11/05/2018 in Japan that is 10 days for international shipping and you say that we are late? What else do you want us to do? Also you claim that one part is bent when on the picture you sent it looked very slightly bent on one end and will not have any effect on installation or visual + plus we refunded you for that part. I just dont understand the one star and no rocommendation..

Jerry W.
Fullerton, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said it took them a year to give him a warranty on his paint job, and then it took them 8 months to fix his vehicle.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

We orginally painted a custom paint job with ghost flames on the entire car in 2013, Customer drove car 30,000 miles not in the best conditions causing road debris and scratches damages to the paint job (not our fault). As a Customer satisfaction, we agree to repaint the entire car with a custom paint job again which took over 320 Hours + paint and materials to an absolute very nice brand new custom paint job silver blue with ghost flame and pearl finish and this gentleman still give us a one star?? and negative feedback, not cool.. Paint job can be seen on our Instagram at @Corvettespecialty

RD
Ralph D.
Anacortes, WA
08/25/2018
DISHONEST, IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEM
I'm suing for a simple $80 fuck up on an order that has been verified as a big mistake from start to certified return.
They processed a cancelled order on JUNE 4....it's AUGUST 25 NOW, and I've called every week asking for my refund, it's not funny anymore.

I see that this business has had it's FTB suspended by the Secretary of State, California. Which leaves them legally exposed for a good spanking. Bend over assholes.

READ THE GOOGLE REVIEW OF THE MAN WHO'S CAR WAS DRAGGED THRU A TERRIBLE FINANCIAL DEAL, GIVEN A LEGAL JUDGEMENT AGAINST THIS BUSINESS.... AND THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE THEIR DOCUMENTED MISTAKES.

Robert C.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was upset because the facility was late getting his part in for his vehicle. They were five days late providing it to him.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/06/2018

At the time you placed the order, you didnt want to pay shipping charges so you opted to wait for the part to come with our stocking order so you wouldnt have to pay for inbound shipping. Why the one star rating? we performed as you contracted us to do..

RT
Regnal T.
Ocala, FL
07/24/2018
Still waiting for my part
Ordered an interior part for my C4, price was a little high but not many shops carry this part. At check out the shipping ($14.95) for a part half the size of a credit card seemed very high but I figured it will be here in a few days. 2 weeks have gone by and have not received the part nor any replies to my e-mails.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/09/2018

Very sorry about the delay. You placed your order on July 12th 2018 and like you said, it is a very difficult part to get and we happened to have had found New Old stock that had not arrived in our facility at the time you placed the order but was on its way to us and shipped the part to you on July 21st 2018. As hard as we try, it is not always easy to have all the parts in stock for a car that is 24 years old.  A one star rating is really not fair but i guess demanding individuals like you, keep us on our toes :).

Steve M.
Batavia, OH
07/17/2018
Pathetic
BBB gives them an F rating and for good reason. Ordered " in stock" parts on June 16 and now July 17 and still nothing. Contacted them several times only to get the same story over and over. Go to Zip or Ecklers. Cancelled order and waiting for credit.

Brian B.
Portland, OR
04/02/2018
C2 parts
I ordered 3 parts for my 1965, one of them being the plastic drive gear for the odometer. I placed my order on March 14th. Usually I get my parts in 4-5 days from Eckler's and Zip. After 2 weeks I sent an inquiry by email- no response. I called Friday March 30th around noon and the recording said it was outside work hours? I called today at 12:15. I received the same recording and I really don't expect a call back. one $12 part has kept my from assembling my car for weeks. I don't know if I should just cancel my order and go somewhere that has some sort of customer service! They immediately charged my CC for the parts and shipping! Terrible!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 05/14/2018

Hey Brian, You are being a little hard on us, Not only did we compliment you with a free part, we also upgraded it from a plastic one to the better more expensive stainless steel part.
I am sorry that we scored this low to your standart and will try to do better next time if given a chance.

jorge i p.
10/23/2017
Crooks.
Took my car with a check engine light on, met Regis Dudley he was going to fix my check engine then i decided to upgrade my cam and kit all together. Got my car back a month later, paid him, they gave me 12mos or 12k mi. Warranty on the new parts they put. A few weeks later I called Regis and told him my car didn't feel right and would turn off when I got to a stop. He said I need to put a little more gas on the pedal because my car was "starving for air with the bigger cam" (his words) I said ok I guess I'll try that. But to me something wasnt right. It's not my every day car because I have kids so it was parked alot but when I drove it again it didn't feel right so I called Regis and told him I was still having that problem and I asked if I can take my car so he can take a look at it.Took my car with a check engine light on, met Regis Dudley he was going to fix my check engine then i decided to upgrade my cam and kit all together. Got my car back a month later, paid him, they gave me 12mos or 12k mi. Warranty on the new parts they put. A few weeks later I called Regis and told him my car didn't feel right and would turn off when I got to a stop. He said I need to put a little more gas on the pedal because my car was "starving for air with the bigger cam" (his words) I said ok I guess I'll try that. But to me something wasnt right. It's not my every day car because I have kids so it was parked alot but when I drove it again it didn't feel right so I called Regis and told him I was still having that problem and I asked if I can take my car so he can take a look at it. I took it to him and he ran the scanner but since there was no check engine light he said my car was fine after plugging the scanner. I still wasnt happy but couldn't argue because he was the professional so left with my car with nothing done. Then one day going home from work on the freeway doing about 50MPH in the slow lane my car starting making noise and all my lights came on, I heard ticking noises, I started going to the shoulder and pressed on the gas but my car didn't respond I'm glad I was on the slow lane. Towed my car home and parked it there since I had my other car and would worry about it another day plus the holidays were around the corner and work was busy. So when I finally decided to get it checked out I towed it to a repair shop close to home to get it diagnosed as to what went wrong. I didn't go to corvette specialty because it is far from my home to have it towed and I didn't know what went wrong with my car and I wasn't blaming them so first I wanted a diagnostic done. Once they took off the valve cover they discovered the spring had broke and dropped the valve down. I didn't know what that meant then as I'm not A mechanic. They asked if someone recently worked on my car and that I should contact them (corvette specialty) about the warranty. I called Regis and told him the situation he said he would call me back once he verifies the warranty with comp cams but wasn't sure if they cover the labor. He called me back and said it was under warranty. I towed my car to him the next morning and I went to work once I got to work he called me and said there was no warranty because another shop had took the top off and worked on the car and that voids the warranty. Regis argued with me telling me there's no warranty and he can give me an estimate on a new engine if that's what I wanted. I left work and headed to Corv.Spec. and called him on the way he stood by his decision on no warranty and I told him I'm picking up my car then and I would call BAR. He said do whatever you want and hung up on me. I got there with tow truck and he didn't want to give me my keys unless I sign a paper they had just printed out I read the form and it stated I refused them to do any work and I was aware of there being no warranty on my car so I didn't sign and he still didn't want to give me my keys so I told the tow truck driver to hook my car anyways cus its mine and I'm taking it. Regis finally came out put the keys on my car and walked back in without saying anything. After two representatives from BAR inspected my car and invoice they concluded Corvette specialty installed incompatible parts and cause it to malfunction. BAR tried settling something with them but they refused to work with us so he advised me to take it to court. With a report from BAR I took them to court in finally after they asked for an extension and told the judge the situation, when Michael Bensaid one of the owners from corvette specialty stated his reason he completely came with a different story. He claimed I abuse my car and I took my car to him to upgrade because I like to race my car and that my car had slicks on the rear tires when I took it to them and that after they fixed my car I called them and was very thankfull for my car and that I "was winning all kinds of races" because of the work they did to it. That was a complete made up lie he might of used before because it was well planned and said with confidence. At the end judge asked if the warranty was written on my invoice and wanted a copy and would send his decision in the mail. I got the judgement a couple days later making me the creditor and corvette owed me money which they have avoided to pay. Now in late October2017 I still haven't received any money. I have called and they say he's in a meeting or busy right now and no call back from Michael so I showed up to his business asking why hasn't he payed me and he tried fighting me telling me to "get the F*** outta there or he was going to hit me" I told him I don't want to fight I just need my money to fix my car.

jorge i p.
10/23/2017
Crooks.

Chris H.
Peoria, AZ
09/27/2017
Shady and unreliable
Tried ordering a part. Was never told it was discontinued. Called two weeks after paying for item and told it was on backorder and that i would have it in 9 days. Called 10 days later and was told I would get a call back when they found out what was going on. No call back. Called again and was told it was discontinued and it was "no mas". Was then told that he could sell me a used one for $160. Absolutely ridiculous. Was then told i shouldn't put them on my list because he is "one of only 3 people that can rebuild a BCM" and I may need them if mine goes out. Asked where i could get a part and he said "try Craigslist or eBay" steer clear everyone!

JOHN W.
CA
08/28/2011
John Webb review
It is my opinion that Corvette Specialty is 100% a rip off location. I have spent several thousands of dollars and each time I have been there my car has come out in worse condition then when it went in. They have held my car on one occasion in excess of 8 months for repairs. The last time they have told me we charged you for the repairs but we can not guarantee the work wee did. I would warn anyone that reads this to stay away!

San Bernardino, CA
01/09/2019
Part Replacement
I've been a customer a number of times to Corvette Specialties and the work that I've been having done has been completed but my feedback to the professionalism is lacking. I was driving my vehicle home yesterday after being repaired and the blinker wasn't operating properly the way it was when I first got there. So I had to investigate it myself when I got home. Also I feel that the organization and cleanliness of the business needs a lot of help it does not look organized or professional in areas of the business. Thanks
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 01/17/2019

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy during your last visit, but I don't understand why you blame us for your blinker malfunctionning when we did not even touch it. As for the cleanliness of the facility, we have a cleaning crew that comes weekly and does a very good job and also a mobil car wash company that also comes weekly and washes all the cars. So I am not sure what we did wrong but I would very much appreciate at your next visit if you could point out where we are lacking and most definetely will rectify it. For customer that have not visited our facitlity, I am posting a few pictures on Instagram for their review. @corvettespecialty

Ron B.
Los Angeles, CA
08/27/2018
I don't know where to start...
So the story is too long but will just shorten it. Took the car in for paint and repair. it had taken a year plus to complete ( I get this part). Car came back. Paint was horrible and I didn't notice it. Drips in the paint, overspray, missing body completion. Took it back for a repaint. Not just a patch but the whole car. They took the panels apart on the interior and lost half the bolts and screws plus some hardware. Car was filthy coming back both times. Noticed the second time holes where not filled at the back end. Cracked fiberglass at the rear. Didn't want to bring the car back but noted it to the owner. I just wanted to finish the car. Owner is nice and so is Regis the service manager. Just expected more from them. ( Ps.. had to buy my own part to replace the ones they lost... allegedly they ordered them.. of course they never came. Thanks guys!)

Armondo M.
Fontana, CA
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Armondo said the business took several months to make repairs, but he would recommend the business for service.

Jerry T.
Corona, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said it was a little pricey but it was more convenient for him. He said they always treat him well.

John B.
Chino, CA
02/15/2019
Fast service
These guys are quick and reasonable.

David R.
Colton, CA
02/07/2019
Good Service
The service was good and fast! So, far my corvette is running great!

JOE S.
Perris, CA
01/25/2019
C5 Corvette Brake Module
They fixed a wiring nightmare that another shop messed up on which affected my brake module. Price a little high but they got my c5 vette in it proper functioning order again. Mike knows how to find and get difficult to find parts for your corvette.