CY
CLARA Y.
Buick Century
04/04/2020
Quailty and trusted service.
They are a company with a great reputation and I've gone to them for years. I trust them. That is high praise now days. They can fix almost any problem that I've taken to them.

STUART S.
Mandan, ND
03/31/2020
Good guys!
Very helpful and are always fair with their rates.

GS
Gary S.
Pontiac Trans Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that the place was good, he was very happy with what the place did and he has already recommended them.

David H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/27/2020 Category: Service
David said this business is the best and they are the only one he trusts.

Chevrolet Tracker
03/25/2020
March, 2020
The technicians explained to me everything that needed to be done to make my vehicle run better and then promptly fixed all the problems. They were helpful, friendly, and full of knowledge.

AT
Alyssa T.
Mandan, ND
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said that they were helpful and talked to her before doing anything.

DA
DARCY A.
Buick LaCrosse
03/13/2020
Good efficient service. Take time to inform.
The dash light and alarm intermittently rang due to unknown reasons. It was a broken seat buckle. It required more expense than I expected, but the explanation was understandable and I was informed before work was done. The expensive part was ordered. The work was done as promised. I am pleased with the work.

Lincoln, ND
03/11/2020
The guys that work there and location.
I always feel like they are happy when I come in. If it's going to be a long wait they offer me a ride home and will pick me up when finished. They not only change oil they check other parts and let me know if there is a potential problem with something else. Being a woman, I don't want to be stranded when I am out and about so appreciate the extra care they take with my green machine..

ARLAN S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/19/2020
friendly and very professional service
Thanks for getting my truck in so fast and getting it done so quick. See you in the spring with my Honda

DA
DARCY A.
Buick LaCrosse
02/11/2020
Focused skilled service. Good PR explanations. Timely.
I came in at 8:30 a.m. for an engine light on. Car was running fine. Diagnostic and drive was done and problem was identified as a thermostat issue. I had my car back by 2:30 pm. Explanations were completed . Staff are all friendly and concerned. Thank you for the great service. I feel like I'm getting honest service.

TU
Tyler U.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff provided a pretty good job and they explained everything that they did to his vehicle.

AC
Alisha C.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Alisha said the staff were helpful, understanding and nice. She trusts their knowledge.

AP
ASHLEY P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/17/2020
Always fast and friendly
Good work and friendly service. They always have my vehicle records and address all ready to go. Some places I have repeat this every time. Been going here for 20 years, my family for 40 years. Will see you again soon Im sure.

01/07/2020
Timely and quality for a fair price.
Had a lot of problems with my pickup and they got them figured out and fixed for a fair price. Were very timely with the repairs and explained what was going on and why.

Kyle M.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff got his vehicle in quickly and had it done quickly as well.