LG
Lee G.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Lee said Corey and all the guys do good work. They get it in and out in a timely fashion.

GR
Gary R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff is pretty good and pretty well rounded. They told him the sensor and the coolant was broken but he turned the vehicle on this morning and it seems to be working fine.

Mark G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said, he would recommend this business to others.

Duane G.
Mandan, ND
Chevrolet Pickup
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Duane said they did a good job.

Chad M.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Chad said he would recommend this business for service.

TY S.
02/19/2018
Courtesy cleanliness and honesty
I like that they call with the problem and how much it will cost before they fix it. They also let you know how long it’s going to take.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you out and repair your vehicle.

PH
PAT H.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/09/2018
Worked late to complete the work on my car.
I was going to be leaving town for several days and needed to have my car before I left. The crew at Country Auto worked late on a Friday night to complete the work on my car so I could have the car before I left town. Thank you very much.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 03/13/2018

We do believe in going that extra mile for the customer, in this case we were glad to get your vehicle repaired and back to you by the weekend. Thank you.

Dennis D.
Chrysler Concorde
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business got him in right away.

BA
BILL A.
02/05/2018
Oil Change
Had a good experience. Came here because of the 10.00 discount coupon for oil change. I've always received good service on auto repair.

WS
WANDA S.
Pontiac G6
02/04/2018
First Time Customer
As a first time customer, I was very pleased with my experience at Country Auto Clinic.

AD
Angie D.
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the business got her in as planned. They got the work done on time. She had no problems. She liked their overall service. The employees were friendly and helpful.

PR
Patrick R.
Menoken, ND
Buick LeSabre
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he was very satisfied with the business.

Russ S.
Kintyre, ND
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Russ said he would recommend this business for service.

Ray S.
Glen Ullin, ND
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Ray said he has been using the business since the 70's. He would recommend the business.

KK
KIM K.
12/12/2017
lately not to speedy on service
The last two times i have set up an appointment for my oil change have not been to good. The last time i was in i did not even have my oil changed because after sitting for 1/2 hour my vehicle was still not in so i left after i was told it could be another 45min. The time before that i was there over an hour before they got to my vehicle. I guess if you have an appointment at 9:30 you should be there at 9:25 and your vehicle should be in shortly after. On a high note you do excellent work and have been doing outstanding work for me over 25 years.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 12/13/2017

I apologize for the inconvenience, you are a valued customer, and we are thankful that you have put your trust in us over the years. I would like to offer you a free oil change the next time your vehicle needs service. Appontments do not always go a planned and I any sorry that this has happened more than once to you. Please call and ask for me (Don E.) for your next appointment.