SHANE H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/01/2018
Awesome service
You provided us with very quick and reliable service. We also appreciated that you did not try to talk us into any unnecessary repairs to our car.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We believe in being honest and upfront with all customers about the repairs of their vehicles. We look forward to helping you with any future needs.

GE
GLENNA E.
Pontiac G6
01/30/2018
Friendly, professional, and know their stuff
I have had more problems with this car. Country Auto worked with me in preventing some major breakdowns. They always explain what needs to be done and give me an estimate before they do anything to the car. If I don't want it done that day they will give me a timeline as to when I need to get it fixed.

JV
Jim V.
Mobridge, SD
Pontiac Grand Am
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did what he asked them to do, and did it quickly. He stated they seemed to do good enough work for him. The business is better than other places he has been to. He is 110 percent well with what happened.

TINA S.
01/13/2018
Prompt service. Appreciated the calls to update me on what they found that needed to be fixed and what it was going to cost. Will definitely be back!
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/14/2018

Thank you for partonizing our business. Our main goal and objective is to keep you, the customer informed about the repairs of their vehicle. We look forward to helping you for all your future vehicle needs.

ZM
ZANE M.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/13/2018
Very efficient and High quality work
High quality work and very efficient. I always feel confident leaving my vehicle with the guys at country auto clinic. They always get me in right away and I’ve never had another problem with a part that they’ve installed or fixed.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you Zane for the trust you have put in us and allowing us to service and repair your vehicle. You are a valued customer, and we are always here to help you with any future needs.

Sara M.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the service was fast and easy.

Rob W.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he's been satisfied with the business.

RP
RYAN P.
GMC Yukon XL
01/10/2018
Good service as usual
These guys are trusted honest individuals. I go here for all my repairs. All three vehicles.

SK
Shane K.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Shane said this business scheduled him in for the next day after he called, and had his vehicle fixed a day later. They were great to work with and did an awesome job. He stated he wanted to thank them for their service.

TT
Tom T.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ian. He said the business has some nice guys on staff.

GD
Greg D.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff had great service and commitment.

JN
John N.
GMC Terrain
01/04/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided great service. He always leaves satisfied with their work,

GE
GLENNA E.
Pontiac G6
01/02/2018
Friendly, professional, and know their stuff
Dependable, friendly and good mechanics

JEFF B.
Hopkins, MN
01/01/2018
Great knowledge and service
I called when I got to town from Mpls. and explained my issue and they were willing to sneak me in even though they were swamped. Rates were fair and service was thorough and prompt.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, we were glad to be able to help you out.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/28/2017
Great past experiences
Once again, great people there. They tell you other problems with your car as a heads up. No hard selling. Just want you safe
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you John for allowing us to service your vehicle and for being a great customer. Look forward to help you in the future. Once again Thanks.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/27/2017
Fast friendly service
Mechanics are great, staff is great, glad you could get both my vehicles in right away

EB
Emily B.
Mandan, ND
Saturn VUE
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Emily said the staff was nice and they explained everything.

TOM M.

Don O.
Hazelton, ND
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Don said the service team always provides fast and great work.

Aiyana S.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Aiyana said the business did a really good job. They informed her of her service. They were pretty quick, and they were really nice. It was a quick fix.