4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Judy G.
Greenfield, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Country Hyundai and Sara
Sara Sabourin was the best!! Friendly and kept
me informed. This is my second Hyundai from Country H. Always had a great experience.
Had a bad interaction with Patrick who I believe is the head of repairs which I plan to write to the owner about.
I want to emphasize that Sara was the best.

Easthampton, MA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Service was excellent the salesperson was very knowledgeable about my vehicle. She was very polite and helpful from start to finish. I will continue to go there for all my vehicle needs!
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review!

RD
Raquel D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Staff were prompt, friendly, kind and supportive throughout service time, especially customer service staff.
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review!

ST
Shelley T.
Greenfield, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai Experience
I have been partners with Hyundai for at least 11 years now. I've had the same car since I bought it new back in 2009. I love my Elantra, and I love the way the professionals at Hyundai always treat me. I am always greeted with a smile, and I feel confident that I am going to be taken care of. In fact, just the other day I had an oil change and a recall check. The customer service advisor, Sara Sabourin, told me that one of my brake lights was out and that she wondered if I would like it taken care of, and I said yes. Come to find out, she told me that the mechanics must have seen a glare, because it actually was working fine. Now, I would not have known that either way, and I could have ended up paying for something I didn't even need. However, Hyundai's employees have integrity. Thank you for that. I am sure I cannot say the same for some other dealerships. Also, the fact that well behaved dogs are invited in the dealership to wait with their owners, is also a plus! And the snacks are great, too. :-) This is why I will keep coming back!! Thanks my Hyundai family. :o)
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Good afternoon Shelly! Thank you very much for your business and kind words. I am elated to hear that our service department exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

KP
Kathleen P.
Service department
Sarah was very efficient and accommodating, and she was able to quickly get me an appointment . She was also able to provide a loaner car for me as well. I was very grateful.

WM
Wilfred M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Sarah
Sarah is better than everyone else

Joanne H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The service at Northampton Hyundai is the very very best. Your company is very lucky to have these people. I’m talking about the front line ppl, mechanics, and service/ manager:supervisor. This is a rough tine in our society. It is a blessing to be treated with such kindness.

BF
Barbara F.
Ludlow, MA
Good srevice
Patrick was very helpful and maid a difference.

06/25/2020 Category: Service
Polite and professional staff
Thank you for taking care of my vehicle

BL
Bryan L.
Williamsburg, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2020 Category: Service
The respect towards customers
I had a blown motor a week after purchase but they put me in a loaner and got the car fixed for me (I hope my next loner is a sedan 😅 suvs are too big for me)
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Good afternoon Bryan. Thank you very much for the 5 star survey! We also apprecitate the kind words that you left. We are very happy to help! As promised, my service advisor, Sam, emailed you the complimentary 5 star platinum detail. Have a wonderful day!!

Amherst, MA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
The gentleman I spoke to upon arriving for service took a lunch, but the other young man (I think his name was Sam), was more than willing to help make sure that all my questions were answered in a timely and professional manner. Sam even made sure that my car was washed and vacuumed. Thank you Sam, for taking interest in my questions, even though I didn't speak to originally. I will definitely be back!
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Wow!! This review is great. We are very glad to see that Sam attentive to your needs. We are very lucky to have Sam as part of our team! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Palmer, MA
06/19/2020 Category: Service
The dealer has been great
The car has not been dependable
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. I am sorry that your vehicle has not been very reliable. If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to stop by or call!

Donald S.
Ware, MA
06/19/2020 Category: Service
GREAT JOB
VERY CLEAN WAITING ROOM 50 % OK, SERVICE FINE WAIT WAS LONG 9;00 TO 10;30 BUT ALL IS FINE
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit!

AD
Angela D.
Lee, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied every time I get my car serviced.
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much for your business and your 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Maria D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Sam with your help in servicing my car. Great customer service.
PATRICK J H., Service Director from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much for your review and the kind words mentioned about Sam. We are very lucky to have him on our service team. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!