Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5rating 4.7333293
Overall Rating 2.86667/5Overall Rating 2.86667/5rating 2.86667rating 2.86667rating 2.86667

Greenfield, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Lengthy Service
The 60,000 mile service took about 3 hours which was a little longer than I had planned. If I had to do it again I would have asked for a loaner car and gone to work for a couple of hours.

TO
Thomas O.
Amherst, MA
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Country Hyundai does an excellent job with service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected
I just bought a 2014 Hyundai Elantra at the beginning of the month and a week later, I came back to get it inspected. I was told to take to the VW service next door and gave them a $35 voucher for the inspection. After 15 minutes, my name was called and I found out the car failed the inspection due to an air bubble in one tire. I was told by an employee to take it over back to the Hyundai dealership to get it fixed and I wouldn't have to pay for it. So, I did. I waited for an hour before another employee said that I had to pay for a tire replacement. They said that even though I only had it for a week, once I drove the car off the lot it was my responsibility. The air bubble was probably caused by a pothole, but the whole experience was unexpected. I waited another hour before the inspection was finally done and the tire was paid for. Overall, the customer service was friendly and professional, but it was stressful having to wait for over two hours and pay over a hundred dollars when I thought it would just be quick, free inspection of a brand new car.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your inspection did not go as expected. We apologize for this. I will speak to the service manager to see how he feels about this and to see if there is something we can do.

SP
Scott P.
Westfield, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled servicing
Staff was polite and friendly. Servicing was definitely done in a reasonable amount of time.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Dear Scott,

thank you for your feedback, we are happy to know that you had a great service experience with us.

RD
Robert D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
great
best service every day

Thank you Robert, we are happy to hear that!

Slow. little communication.
I was told service would be 30 mins, waited an hour and a half without any updates for a simple headlamp replacement.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your most recent service visit with us. We are sorry to hear that you service took longer than expected and that you were not provided with any updates.

We have spoken to the team to make sure that your feedback is taken seriously and used so that they will be better at communication and providing updates, as well as making sure they give accurate estimates of repair times.

Unfortunately headlamp replacements can sometimes be tricky and take some time, you should have been advised of this and we apologize that this was not done.

413-341-1935 or 413-517-3835

Michelle R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
So much for “America’s Best Warranty”!!
Hard to review service when no service was received!

Dear Michelle,

thank you very much for your feedback on your service visit with us. We are sorry to hear that the visit did not go as expected.

I will speak to the service manager about this and see if there is anything we can do in this matter. I will be back in touch as soon as I have had a chance to speak to him.

Northampton Volkswagen/Country Hyundai

Dear Michelle,

after having spoken to the service manager, he would be more than happy to see if he can get the issue covered for you. He would need to be able to see the vehicle in order to assess whether he would be able to help getting this taken care of.

I would be grateful if you could get in touch so that we can make arrangements for you to bring the vehicle back in.

Kelly M.
Huntington, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Exceptional Customer Service!
I've always had great service from the beginning... that's what keeps me coming back.

Thank you Kelly for being such a loyal customer! We are glad to know you continue to have great experiences with us and we are happy to know that this time was no exception!

Cheri H.
West Springfield, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
My car maintence was completed satisfactorally. My car was washed afterward, but I was concerned if the ran it through a autimatic car wash . I had a bike rack attached to my trailer hitch. I would have taken it off if they would have told me ahead of time.

Thank you for your feedback Cheri, we are glad you had a good service experience. Since we also do a multipoint inspection as part of your oil change and a car wash, this can lead to the whole service taking about 1 hour.

Please be assured that we do not take the vehicles through an automatic car wash, they are manually washed by our reconditioning department and thus there is no danger to any bike attachments.

Jesse H.
Chicopee, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Bought my new car there with seamless effort thanks to the staff working with me. So far the service has been outstanding and everyone is friendly and wonderful. Definitely a place to get a car and already plan on getting the next one here too.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you Jesse, we are glad you had a wonderful service experience. Thank you for your business!

413-517-3833

ET
Elias T.
Orange, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealer in MA!
I have been doing business with Country Hyundai since 2011 and let me tell you that this dealer will go above and beyond to deliver the best buying experience. Don't waste time with other dealers and shop at Country Hyundai and ask for Scott Peters at the sale department and Tom Sadowski in the service department. Mike Paquette General Sales Manager, Christopher Patrick Finance Manager and Jason Vautour Internet Coordinator you guys are also a great Team!

Elias Torres

Thank you! We are glad you were happy with the whole team!

413-517-3833

LL
Luz L.
Southwick, MA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I showed up without an appointment and was taken in right away. I waited a couple of hours, but I did not mind. The waiting area is very clean, and comfortable, and the snacks and coffee are not bad either.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for coming in, your always welcomed!

sincerely,

NR
Nancy R.
Westfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
It was easy to get an appointment service excellent
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your feedback and will be looking forward to seeing you soon!

Raymond R.
South Hadley, MA
09/01/2018 Category: Service
In & Out
In and & out in the time expected. Can’t ask for more than that.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your business and will be looking forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

EA
Emily A.
Orange, MA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Country Hyundai
Country Hyundai always provides great and friendly service! It’s the easiest place and way for me to get my car serviced. They are very informative.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

08/30/2018 Category: Service
On time service ready when promised
Service dept is excellent
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

YH
Yolanda H.
Springfield, MA
Routine maintenance
Great service every time I go no matter who’s there
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

sincerely,

CF
Christie F.
Bernardston, MA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Length of time you wait for an oil change
I would highly recommend for a vehicle purchase. I would not recommend for service.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback Christie. We obviously did not meet your expectations and I apologize as I know your time is important. We have put some processes in place to correct this concern and will use your feedback to adjust accordingly. We do offer loaner cars and shuttle rides for the longer services, was this offered to you? I'm striving to make this better and appreciate your business. Anything I can do to help, I'd be more willing to do.

SL
Shaun L.
Charlemont, MA
Efficient
Service was quick and efficient
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

I'm glad we were able to accommodate you in a quick and efficient manner. We appreciate your business!

Theresa B.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
the service people are very professional
went in for oil change and tire rotation ending up spending $291.00
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are gld you were happy with your purchasing experience.