Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.72222/5Overall Rating 2.72222/5rating 2.72222rating 2.72222rating 2.72222

David S.
Hadley, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I Trust This Dealership
I always believed in buying American cars, and always owned either a Buick or an Olds. But well into my 50s, I decided to buy a Hyundai at Country Hyundai when they were still located in Greenfield. It was a great decision! I've been very happy with my car and the fine Country Hyundai service department (even better since they moved to Northampton), where I continue to take my car, some 80,000+ miles later.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Good afternoon David,

Thank you for this fantastic feedback and for being such a loyal Country Hyundai customer! We're pleased to hear that you are always satisfied with your service visits with us. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Doreen G.
Hatfield, MA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Fast, easy, drive in for oil change service. I had no appointment, staff very friendly and comfortable waiting area. Car was ready when promised . A good experience

Good afternoon Doreen,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that your most recent service with us was friendly, quick, and easy, just as it should be. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Raymond R.
South Hadley, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
In & Out
No muss no fuss
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Good morning Raymond,

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We're happy to hear that your last service visit with us was easy and stress-free, just as it should be. We look forward to welcoming you back for any future service needs!

John C.
Wilbraham, MA
Survey again
We had an oil change. Not much else to say.

Good morning John,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this feedback. We're happy to see that your most recent service visit with us seems to have been a good one. If there's anything we can improve on to ensure a truly exceptional experience, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for your service needs!

Kelly M.
Huntington, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Customer Service!!!
It's nice to know when a service department truly has the customer in mind. I can count on them to ensure my vehicle is properly serviced and always road worthy!

Good morning Kelly,

Thank you for sharing this great five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our greatest priority, and we're pleased to hear that we provide you with nothing less. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Cynthia B.
Hadley, MA
No review
I love the service but I am not interested in writing a review. I am old and it seems like homework.

Good morning Cynthia,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your most recent service visit with us. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Greenfield, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
They do what they say they will do and don’t try to push you for additional services.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your most recent service visit, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

ST
Stanley T.
Southampton, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service rating
Good and prompt Service
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Good afternoon Stanley,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that everything went well with this visit, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Sunderland, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2019 Category: Service
See above
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Good morning!

Thank you very much for your kind words towards my staff. We greatly appreciate that. I am sorry that we did not respect your time. It is our goal to get you in and out within an hour for an oil change. We obviously missed the mark on this visit. I know I can never get that time back for you, but what I'd like to do is offer your next oil change free of charge for the inconvenience.

In our attempts to make our shortcoming right, will you please consider a re-score? Thank you very much for being a loyal customer of Country Hyundai.

Patrick Hamel
413.341.1941

Shutesbury, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Good evening,

Thank you for sharing this five-star feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Jose C.
Williamsburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Reliable on time service!
Easy set up schedule service online!
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Good afternoon Jose,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that everything from making an appointment to your last visit was easy, just as it should be. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

GH
Gary H.
Ware, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
30000 mile check
Fast service and good coffee.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Good afternoon Gary,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this feedback! We're happy to hear that your last service visit was quick and quality. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs with some delicious coffee ready!

Cheryl B.
Chicopee, MA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people to deal with
Super friendly people and always have us in and out super fast for our oil change Always a pleasure going there

Good afternoon Cheryl,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Maria D.
Springfield, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service.
I have always received excellent customer service at Country Hyundai. They have a comfortable waiting area with free coffee and snacks. I bypass all the other service center in my city and take the drive to Country Hyundai because I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you, Michael, for your help with getting my car serviced.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Good morning Maria,

Thank you for sharing this great feedback! Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we're pleased to hear that we provide you with nothing less. Thank you for being a loyal Country Hyundai customer and making the extra trip to us!

GD
Grisel D.
Springfield, MA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I always bring my car for service at Country Hyundai. I could bring my car for service at a local Hyundai dealer but the service at Country Hyundai is excellent.

Good morning Grisel,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that servicing with our dealership is always worth the extra trip for you. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

IR
Irina R.
Easthampton, MA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Good afternoon Irina,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this fantastic feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your most recent service visit with us. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Robert S.
Greenfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great
I had a blow out on Sunday 5/27 , I contacted Country Hyundai , and, even though their service department was not open I was able to make contact through text , after a bit of wrangling ,and ,me being the nervous antsy type , I was able , with the help of the wonderful Country Hyundai team ( especially Amber Brainerd) to secure an appointment for Tuesday to have my 4 tires replaced and an alignment performed the very same day ! Country Hyundai went above and beyond to help me . Thank You Country Hyundai team for all of your efforts !! Keep up the good work !!
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Good morning Rob,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback about your great experience! We're pleased to hear that our team was able to accommodate your repair in a quality, time-efficient manner. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Stephen B.
Amherst, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly and efficient service
The service was performed promptly. All questions were answered. Free car wash with service was a definite plus
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Good afternoon Stephen,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this fantastic feedback. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

GD
Gabriel D.
Northampton, MA
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Try to earn five stars instead of asking for them.
I went to this dealership because I had a great experience a few months ago (I spoke directly with the mechanic, and he was awesome!). This time, it was a different story. I went there for three things: oil change, tire rotation, wheel alignment. The 'service person' translated that into 75k mile service. Fine. I ended up getting my cabin air filter replaced, too. Good. I also remembered that the LEDs that lights up my rear license plate had burnt out and I had already purchased new ones, so I asked if they could install them for me. They looked confused and tried to tell me that my panels from inside my trunk had to be removed 'to get to the lights' when this is obviously not the case. When I explained that it is easier than that they told me they would get back to me. They said it would be $31, and I declined. When they returned, they offered me extra cleaning services costing $100s, but I declined those, too. He even offered $30 windshield wiper replacement, could I do that today? No. When I was leaving, he asked for five stars on this review. For "five star service" you can turn a screwdriver a couple times for your customer. This didn't even bother me at the time, I didn't expect the favor, as I knew installing the LEDs would be an extra service, and if I gave them money they would do it, but I can do it for that outrageous price. It wasn't until I drove home that I noticed that *THEY DID NOT ROTATE MY TIRES AS THEY PROMISED AND WAS WRITTEN ON MY RECEIPT*. Am I sure? Yes - because they took photos of my car, including my wheels, and even remarked to me while they did it that the right, front hubcap was slightly damaged (probably because they could sell me a new one!). Well, that is still in the right, front position. Meaning no rotation. I do not trust this place any more. All the line items on the "75k mile service" listed as $0.00 (including the rotation) are probably just skipped.
I realize most of this is standard dealership behavior, I understand they are pushed to sell and make money, but when I pay $250 for what should cost $150, and then they don't even do the work they should - there are better dealerships. I will not return to this dealership.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Good morning Gabriel,

I am very sorry to see that your most recent service visit was less than exceptional. As a service department, we strive to be transparent with our customers. We obviously missed the boat on this service. I would like to discuss further and see what we, as a service team, can do to help right our wrongs. Look forward to hearing from you.

Patrick Hamel
413.341.1941

RD
Robert D.
Northampton, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
good job
work was good service great
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good evening Robert,

Thank you for sharing this great feedback! We're happy to hear that your last service visit with us was a great one. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!