4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Raymond R.
Chicopee, MA
11/24/2020
Greatest Overall Experience
I had a great experience going to Country Hyundai. I was helped by Jasmine who seems to have a lot of knowledge about the vehicles she is selling. I haven't purchased a vehicle yet because I am still shopping around, but I am leaning towards making a purchase at Country Hyundai. I've told friends and family about the professionalism and dedication I was approached with and have recommended friends to this location for any future vehicle purchases. Thank you Jasmine.
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Dear Raymond,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us, we look forward to helping you out in the near future with you vehicle purchase, please feel free to reach out when you are ready to make that happen. Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Kind Regards

Jcarmenatty@countryhyundai.com

KH
Kevin H.
Ashfield, MA
11/08/2020
Be carful !
Told me to buy their car without my trade and then have my vehicle that I was going to trade repoed ! WHAT !
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback! We would like to speak to you further on this issue please reach out to me so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards

Luz L.
Southwick, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
I brought my vehicle for service and made the greeter aware that I had difficulty walking. She immediately recognized my situation and went above and beyond in assisting me in and out of the service area. She reversed my vehicle back into the receiving bay, so I did not have to walk in the rain. I was very thankful for attentiveness to my condition.
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Dear Luz,

Thank you so much for your feedback! and we are happy to see that our service team went above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank your choosing Country Hyundai for your servicing needs.

Kind regards

Lisa L.
Shelburne Falls, MA
11/01/2020
LOOK NO FURTHER
My intent initially was to explore my options. I was greeted by Aaron as I pursued the vehicles on the car lot. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and took note of the items that were important to me. He pinpointed exactly what I was looking for not only for size, but style and features. He walked me through every step of the way accommodating my questions and requests. He also was very patient and helpful as he walked through the numerous features after I purchased the vehicle.
I am now the proud owner of a brand new 2021 Hyundai Tuscan!
Lisa L.
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, Congratulations on your new Tucson!

Best wishes

Jasmine carmenatty
Jcarmenatty@countryhyundai.com

KG
Karen G.
Putney, VT
10/30/2020
Thank you, Aaron!
Aaron was so helpful and accommodating through the whole process of purchasing my new Ioniq remotely. The car was delivered to my door, paperwork was accomplished on line, registration with the State was all taken care of. Thank you, Aaron!
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your feedback! we are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Louis B.
Deerfield, MA
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealership
I’ve been coming here for about a year and a half now and I’ve never had a bad experience. This place rocks. My most recent visit was for an oil change and Oscar’s service took my experience to a whole another level. He explained everything in detail and even walked me through the process the maintenance team was going to go through, all while training a new employee. Despite having a handful of cars in front of me, Oscar and his team were able to get me in and out quick. I’d recommend this place hands down. Great work!
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Dear Louis,

Thank you so much for this wonderful Feedback! We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our service Team, Customer service is our top priority, we thank you for your on going loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to any and all future business with you.

Best Wishes

Scott peters
Overall team was great
JASMINE C. from Country Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see that you had a good experience with us overall. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for your servicing needs!

jcarmenatty@Countryhyundai.com

LG
Linda G.
South Hadley, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Accommodating
Very helpful in giving me price for oil change as quoted in email reminder
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you Linda, we thank for servicing with us!

Belchertown, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2020 Category: Service
They do not value my time
I take time out of my schedule for a planned appointment, which I gave myself for the service, it should not take more the 25 minutes or 40 if they are running a little behind, but 1.5 hours close to 2 hours, that is not acceptable!
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service visit with us. We are sorry to see that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service with us. While and oil change with us will not be accomplished in 25 minutes (as we also do a complimentary multipoint inspection and wash if desired), it should not take more than an hour. we apologize that in this instance it did take longer than expected.

I understand that you have spoken to Carmon our service manager regarding this and we will be providing you with a free oil change once your pre-paid ones are all used. Please feel free to reach out either to myself or Carmon, should you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Ronald W.
Hatfield, MA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback Ronald, we are glad you enjoyed your service with us. Thank you for choosing Coountry Hyundai!

Leonard L.
Holyoke, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!
Thank you Country Hyundai for another pleasant maintenance service visit!!! The staff is always friendly and very professional. They always take the time to give my vehicle a thorough inspection to insure my car is "road worthy". I've been bringing my Accent to Country Hyundai for service since i purchased in 2014 and their excellent care of my vehicle is the main reason i have never had any major issues. I highly recommend Country Hyundai for the best possible service on your vehicle, no one else even comes close!!!
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback Leonard, we are glad to see that you had a great experience with our service department! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Kenneth M.
Feeding Hills, MA
09/05/2020 Category: Service
all the people are very nice and very busy
after talking with carm i feel much better than last review

09/05/2020 Category: Service
they still havent fixed the car
I talked with Carm in his office and he assured me they would figure it out . He really made me feel confident they would get this done! I feel much better than the last survey so thank you and i am sorry if i offended anyone. I just want my car fixed!
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Dear Kenneth,

thank you for you feedback, we are sorry to see that you were not 100% satisfied with your service experience with us. I understand that you have been in direct contact with the service Manager with regards to this and I just wanted to make sure that all your concerns have been addressed and that the issue has been resolved. Let me know if this is not the case and I will follow up with service.

Kind regards,

Hi Kenneth,

we are all human and stuff like this is frustrating, so we understand. We are trying very hard to find out what's going on with your vehicle and get it fixed, because we want you to be happy with it and us. Unfortunately, sometimes vehicles don't cooperate, but we do hope to have this fixed for you soon.

If you would be so kind, since we are addressing your issues that you had, which we totally understand, would you be able to rescore your original survey? I will send out a rescore request to that effect. Again, we apologize for this being such a frustrating situation and we are trying to make it better.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

mzoelck@tommycarmgt.com

Thank you Kenneth, I am glad you feel much better now and please feel free to let me know if I can help with anything!

Robyn W.
Adams, MA
09/03/2020
Exceptional dealership!
This is my 2nd purchase in 4 years. Rodd was an excellent salesman with a great personality! He went above and beyond to meet my needs with the very first car chosen. Chris just blew me away with the lowest interest rate I've ever been offered saving me 10%! That's huge! He's very pleasant and well seasoned. Finally, Melanie showed us all the bells and whistles this car offered. She's well trained and didn't miss a thing! Thank you all so much for a pleasant experience and to be able to drive the car off the lot all in the same day! I'll be back! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind words Robyn, we appreciate your business and look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Westfield, MA
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Sam was pleasant , as always! I will continue to bring my business here, so long as I continue to receive the exceptional treatment I always have!
MELANIE Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to see that you had a great experience with us!

Roark H.
Bernardston, MA
08/20/2020 Category: Service
very happy with work done and friendliness at dealership.
Carmon C. from Country Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Carmon