4.6

2020 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Good work
Always friendly and professional
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Good afternoon,

We greatly appreciate the fantastic feedback and kind words! We're happy to know that your service visit met your expectations, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Belchertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Nice waiting room
Good coffee and excellent snacks.

Good afternoon,

Thanks very much for taking a moment to share this great feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time with your coffee and snacks!

LD
Lisa D.
Ludlow, MA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I had a great experience at my last service appointment. I was informed every step of the way as to what was happening with my vehicle and not pressured into paying for services that I did not want to perform now.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Good afternoon Lisa,

Thank you for the kind words and the great feedback! We're pleased to hear that your most recent service was completed in a quality manner, as it should be. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Monica G.
Holyoke, MA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
The environment is welcoming . Service Reps are kind and thorough!! Honest and diligent !
Jared is always good to me!! He is honest and thorough!! I trust him and when he doesn’t have an immediate answer he gets me one! I switched from a Hyundai dealer much closer to my home .. I was not happy . Came to Country Hyundai and here is where I will stay ! Jared and there is a female service rep .. I’m sorry I can’t remember her name .. she is at the service area and deals with service customers directly as well.. They are both awesome !! Thank you for a hassle free service trip!!

Good afternoon Monica,

We appreciate you taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our priority, and it makes us happy to know that your recent visit reflected that. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Hadley, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and informative. No complaints.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Good morning,

Thank you very much for this five-star feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Chicopee, MA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2020 Category: Service
They take care of everything that u ask them to do in a timely manner and they are very professional towards there customers
They did my oil change and tire rotation in a timely manner and they were very professional towards me and the other customers. They ask what you want done to your car and they do it.

Good morning,

We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to share this great feedback. Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our greatest priority, and we're pleased to know that you were provided with nothing less during this recent visit. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Joanne H.
Northampton, MA
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Love the Service
I cannot express enough the fantastic service I receive when I go to Country Hyundai in Northampton MA each and every time. They treat me with respect, always professional, and keep me informed of any issues or lack of issues when it comes to my vehicle

Good morning Joanne,

We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to share this fantastic feedback and the kind words! Your satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our priority, and it makes us happy to know that you are never provided with anything less here. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Michael P.
02/19/2020
Excellent Car
I bought a 2012 Hyundai Sonata a few years back from Country Hyundai, and that vehicle turned out to be the most reliable car I ever owned. except for regular oil changes and a set of wipers, I didn't put a dime into it. As it was approaching 95K miles, I went in a few weeks ago and looked at a beautiful RED 2017 Sonata with LOW miles...Country made the deal I wanted, including a GREAT trade-in value on my 2012 Sonata, and now I'm driving a beautiful 2017 RED Sonata...drives and handles excellent! I couldn't be happier with the purchase and Bill McHugh's help!

Raymond H.
Chicopee, MA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change service
The service technician provided quick service
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Good morning Raymond!

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to fill out this survey. I am glad that we respected your time and were able to get you in and out efficiently. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

413.341.1941

CR
Carolyn R.
Turners Falls, MA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Sam, Patrick and Jared were polite and professional. All repairs were finished on time.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good evening Carolyn!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. They are very important to us. We would also like to thank you for the kind words you shared. Our customers are very important to us and we work hard daily to deliver the highest level of customer service on top of making sure your vehicle is in safe working order. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!! Have a wonderful evening!!!

413.341.1941 (direct)
phamel@countryhyundai.com

Belchertown, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
The people are very professional in the service dept, even the service manager will come out and shake my hand and say "thank you Mr...." For your business.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Good evening sir!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day and responding to this survey.These are very important to us. The words you expressed are very kind. We value our customers so much, and are not taken for granted. Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to Country Hyundai.We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

413.341.1941 (direct)
phamel@countryhyundai.com

Colrain, MA
2009 Hyundai Azera
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Expedited Service
Called AM due to engine light on; took me right in and had car back at end of day.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our greatest priority, and we're pleased to hear that we provided you with nothing less during this visit. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

Amherst, MA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Nice
People here are kind and they address any concerns immediately. I like having my car checked regularly here; but please have coffee or tea in the customer lounge.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent service experience with us. We offer both regular coffee and decaf coffee and tea in our lounge, but if it was missing at your time of visit, we greatly apologize. We will make sure your next service visit is more comfortable for you! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Thabks
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the kind feedback! We appreciate you taking a moment to share it, and are glad to know your recent service met your expectations!

WI
Whalen I.
Northampton, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Everything went well, professional and pleasant service. Thank you.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. I am pleased to see that your service experience was exceptional. Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!