Overall Rating 4.7222261/5Overall Rating 4.7222261/5Overall Rating 4.7222261/5Overall Rating 4.7222261/5rating 4.7222261
Overall Rating 2.88235/5Overall Rating 2.88235/5rating 2.88235rating 2.88235rating 2.88235

Leeds, MA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Top notch work all around
Every aspect of this service was Excellent, as it has been from the very first service I received at Country Hyundai.
I was concerned at this particular service because I had recently changed the engine's air filter and staff tried to charge me for replacing that clean air filter with another one at triple the cost.
This prompted me to examine the price paid for other parts and fluids which were replaced at this service.
The oil was assessed as $26 per quart and I found other sellers, one of them a Hyundai shop in FL, selling the exact same fluid at $14 per quart. At four quarts I paid an extra $48 just for one fluid.
Another fluid replaced during that servicing was twice the amount I found on other sites like AutoZone and Amazon.com.
I feel misused and exploited. For how long have car parts and replacement fluids been marked up to at least twice their true market value?
I signed my name on the service notice, but staff did not tell me I was paying at least double the true price of what they were replacing at that visit. I've probably paid hundreds of dollars extra for my prior 'routine servicing '; one fluid change at my last servicing cost me an extra $48.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning,

We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback as it is very valuable to our dealership. We apologize that you feel this way, but we're glad to hear that the experience itself was a great one!

Kind regards,

CK
Cariel K.
Woodside, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic and quick service
Recently had to go to NYC but had a last minute realization that my tires wouldn't make the trip. After talking on the phone with Country Hyundai, I stopped in and was saved by Sarah, who was able to expedite my service and got me in and out in an hour, saving my meeting in NYC. Thanks so much to all of you!
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good afternoon Cariel,

We're so glad to hear that we were able to accomodate you in a speedy manner, and we thank you for the five star rating!

Corado B.
Easthampton, MA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Corado Bracci, basic service
Always greeted promptly and sevice performed in a timely manner
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Corado,

Thank you for the kind words and the five stars! We're glad to hear that your last service visit with us was exceptional.

Ware, MA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
They do what they say
A simple in warranty exchange for a battery.

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Buffalo Grove, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Workers
It was great to see women in the service department. I’m from out of state and have never seen that.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Good afternoon,

We're glad to hear that your service visit was a great one, and we thank you for the kind words!

CT
Charles T.
Amherst, MA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Had issue with car not starting due to transmission positions sensor. Taken care of, no more "false starts". Thank you !

Good morning Charles,

We're glad to hear that your service visit was exceptional and that the issue was resolved. Thanks for the great rating!

AC
Austin C.
Jacksonville, VT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service was great , wait time was much longer than told
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning Austin,

We apologize that the wait time during your last service visit was much longer than expected. We're glad to hear that the service itself was great, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Northampton, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People
Friendly People
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the kind words and the great rating!

Cheryl B.
Chicopee, MA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
great service
They are very friendly and explain everything that needs to happen

Good morning Cheryl,

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for the kind comments and the five stars!

Whately, MA
Satisfied
Customer serviice reached out after my initial review and their remedy exceeded my expectations. I will be returning in the future.

Average visit
The amenities were fine, staff was friendly, the only downside was it took 1.5 hours for a simple oil change. I'm sure there was a good reason as to why it took so long but that was not explained.

Good afternoon,

I apologize that your last visit was not truly exceptional. I have been trying to contact you regarding this visit. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Amherst, MA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Excellent service!
I hope the waiting time is shorter than 2 hours for changing the winter tires. But it was great service other than that.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good afternoon,

We're glad to hear that your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service visits!

Kim S.
Ware, MA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
All issues resolved, very responsive to my needs
Thanks

ok job
They don't seem to be well organized

Good afternoon Kim,

I apologize that your recent service visit was not exceptional. I tried reaching out to you regarding this. Please contact me at your eariest convenience.

Dusten Alan L.
Northampton, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
👍🏻👍🏻
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good afternoon Dusten,

Thank you for the kind words and the five star rating!

BR
Barbara R.
Belchertown, MA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE!!!!
Always attentive to customer input. Answers questions thoroughly. Reasonable price. Don’t push unneeded services
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello Barbara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We're always pleased to receive kind feedback from our customers!

AD
Anthony D.
Athol, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2018 Category: Service
One of the Best area Hyundai Dealers to work with
Some of the best service and staff at Country Hyundai. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Feels like getting white glove service with turnaround time, price, and service. My 2016 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate Edition only gets serviced here.

Good evening Anthony,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that your service visit was exceptional, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs.

TR
Thankful R.
Deerfield, MA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Very friendly and wanting to meet your needs.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good morning,

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and were glad to hear that your recent service visit met your expectations!

PD
Pauline D.
South Hadley, MA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
I came in with the engine light on and they took a look at it and found that it was a sensor and it was covered by my warranty so that I needed to wait a little bit but they fixed it and it's running fine
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Good morning Pauline,

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear the issue was resolved, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jamie D.
Ludlow, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
A++++++
Great job!!
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Good afternoon Jamie,

When our customers leave here happy, it makes us happy. Thanks so much for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Jessie F.
Agawam, MA
Scheduled service visit
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Good morning Jessie,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the five stars! We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

NW
Nigel W.
Belchertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/22/2018 Category: Service
First service
My visit went smoothly and was finished in good time. The personnel were all courteous. I hope it goes as well in future visits.

Good morning Nigel,

We're so glad to hear that your experience here was a positive one, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!