4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

TC
Theodore C.
Hadley, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
New Car First Service Appointment
Check in was easy as someone met me as soon as I drove in. Service supervisor came right out and listen to a small issue I had with the windshield washer. This issue was fixed at that appointment. Waiting area was clean with hot coffee and snacks.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Dear Theodore,

Thank you so much for your stellar feedback, We are happy to hear that you had a pleasent experience with our service staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next service

Springfield, MA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Exceptional place to go.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your feedback!. We are happy to see that you a had a pleasant experience with our service team. Thank you for your kind words as well.

413 774-3122

Ware, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/29/2021 Category: Service
A nice place to wait
The overall impression is that they want you to be satisfied with their service on your car. They also do it with a smile.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback and rating, Customer satisfaction is our number one priority glad you had a good overall experience hoe you have a wonderful snow day.

Best wishes,

KC
Karen C.
Turners Falls, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Good service and friendly folks
No comments
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your feedback! we look forward to continuing servicing your vehicle.

Best wishes,

WM
Wendy M.
Shelburne Falls, MA
2021 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2021 Category: Service
customer service has been exceptional....
Bought my Kona in Aug. My salesman was exceptional .Came back a week later a bought a used car for my brother. They have served both of us great . Would recommend them to anyone.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to see that you had a great overall experience with our service department. we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle in the future.

Kind Regards,

melissa R.
Easthampton, MA
01/14/2021
Not on top of customers needs
I see a lot of four and five stars and started to think it's personal towards me. Been dealing with this shop for quite a few years and I've had so many issues. Sadly Sarah is gone which is the only person that I feel that did her job right. Hopefully someone eventually will help me with my issue.

Dear Melissa,

We regret to hear that your experience with us has failed to meet expectations. If you would like to speak with us directly, please feel free to call us at 413-774-3122, as we are here to listen. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. Please reach out to us at 413-774-3122 to further discuss your concerns. Thank you and we hope to hear from you promptly.

Jeannette R.
Granby, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very prompt in handling my recall
Overall great experience! Prompt handling of my recall and very friendly service. Britney did a great job

Dear Jeanette,

Thank  you so much for your feedback! glad to see that you had a good overall experience with our service team, we look forward to continue servicing your vehicles in teh near future. Hope you have a wonderful day

Easthampton, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Service was done and fixed the problem
At just 50000 miles I had an issue with the shift mechanism in my Hyundai Veloster. Brought it in to be fixed and they thought it was just a switch that was under warranty, but when that was installed it did not completely fix the issue and it was necessary to replace the entire shifter which was not under warranty for some reason. The service person that I was working with, Steve, was able to get Hyundai to agree to cover it, much appreciated, unexpected customer service.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our service team. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority here at Country Hyundai. We look forward to continue servicing your vehicle in the near future

Kind Regards.

Jcarmenatty@countryhyundai.com

South Hadley, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
I scheduled an oil change and was able to get in the very next day. My car takes conventional oil and since I brought the car brand new it has always been that way. I was expecting to get a conventional oil change. To my surprise I got Full synthetic oil change. I had a free oil change credit so I didn't have to worry about paying, however I was not aware that I was getting a full synthetic oil change. If I did have to pay I would not be okay with that and I hope my next oil change they will go back to conventional without being charged more to do so. Pay attention and ask to make sure you are getting the right oil or you will be shocked at the priced like I was!
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback! Our apologies for not consulting with you first on what kind of oil your vehicle takes, besides that mis communication on our end its good to see that you had an overall good experience with our service team. we look forward to seeing again in the near future.

Jasmine C.
Customer Service Coordinator

CR
Carolyn R.
Ludlow, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle service
We had a great experience with the service of our vehicle.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our service team, we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle,

Jasmine Carmenaty
Customer Service coordinator

AG
Alex G.
Belchertown, MA
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Courteous service
Timely reception from greeter and service advisor.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your feedback! and your kind words about our staff, Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Florence, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic staff
The staff was friendly and thorough.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your Rating!! we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle in the near future.

Megan G.
Holyoke, MA
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Country Hyundai is the best
Country Hyundai and Country Nissan are the only places I go for service as the experience is world class.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Dear Megan,

Thank you so much for your Feedback and kind words, we look forward to continue servicing your vehicle for years to come.

Best wishes

MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
Quick diagnosis revealed a recall I had not yet been notified about. Repair was done quickly, and for no cost.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback! glad to see you had a good experience with our service team we look forward to continue servicing your car for years to come,

ME
Megan E.
Holyoke, MA
12/31/2020
Great Customer Service
Great car buying experience. Tim Kent was amazing to work with and I would highly recommend him.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Dear Megan,

Thank you for your feedback! we hope you have a wonderful new year. Congratulations on your new car

Kind regards