Overall Rating 4.7812484/5Overall Rating 4.7812484/5Overall Rating 4.7812484/5Overall Rating 4.7812484/5rating 4.7812484
Overall Rating 2.77419/5Overall Rating 2.77419/5rating 2.77419rating 2.77419rating 2.77419

John A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall Visit
I had an appointment to do the recall maintenance and while I was there I noticed I needed an oil change. I did not have an appointment but they went ahead and got me in when they did the recall. I was in and out in less then 30 minutes. Thank you.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon John,

Thank you for sharing this five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was quick and easy, just as it should be. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

TW
Thomas W.
Greenfield, MA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Thank you for updating th ed engine ed iftware

Good morning Thomas,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service experience with us was a great one, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Massachusetts
2019 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Trouble shooting abilities
I provided a description of the problem and symptoms of issue. Technician able to diagnose in a very short period of time.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that your recent service visit with us was both quality and completed in a short amount of time. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

SO
Shirley O.
Ware, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2019 Category: Service
All my concerns were addressed and service rep was very informative with items I need to service in the near future. I will definitely continue to bring my car here for service and maintenance

Good afternoon Shirley,

Thank you for sharing this five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our priority, and we're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was a great one, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future servuce needs!

PM
Patricia M.
Chicopee, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top flight work
I am very pleased with my visit, great service & staff.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Good afternoon Patricia,

Thank you for sharing this 5-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our facility, service, staff, and visit as a whole. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

SP
Steven P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Done right 1st time
Give Ross LeBlanc a raise.

Good afternoon Steven,

Thank you for the kind feedback and five-star review! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our utmost priority, and we're pleased to hear that we provided you with an exceptional experience! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Recall maintenance
Done quickly

Good afternoon,

Thank you sharing this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was a great one, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Chicopee, MA
Great place.
Always get great service here.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this valuable feedback! We're pleased to hear that your service visits with us are always exceptional, and we thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

GW
Gail W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Thanks for reaching out to me and apologizing for the long service time. I appreciate your support.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Service was very long with no explanation
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good morning Gail,

I apologize to hear that your last service visit with us took much longer than expected. I tried reaching out to you regarding such so that we can better accommodate you for the inconvenience. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and making this right.

MF
Mark F.
East Longmeadow, MA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Location, friendly and quick.
Very easy and accommodating with friendly service.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Good morning Mark,

Thank you for sharing this five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our utmost priority, and we're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was exceptional. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

ST
Stanley T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Good morning Stanley,

Thank you for sharing this 5-star feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy
My services at Hyundai are always very easy. This time, rather than waiting, I dropped off my car on a Friday night and picked it up the following afternoon after all service was completed. I appreciate that they always call to ensure my agreement with the services performed and the price.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for sharing this great feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our utmost priority, and we're pleased to hear that you had an exceptional experience. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Corado B.
Nino's review
Attentive service. Short wait for auto to be serviced.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Good morning Corado,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this 5-star feedback! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

KJ
Kathy J.
Northfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, free car wash and comfortable waiting room.

Good morning Kathy,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that this visit met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our facility as a whole. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

James L.
Belchertown, MA
Scheduled service
I felt pressured with up-sells. I only wanted an oil change and that was it. At this time I would need to reply to recommending this business to a friend as a no

Good afternoon James,

I greatly apologize that you felt this way with your last service visit. I'm glad that we were able to speak regarding this matter. I have passed this feedback along to my service team and manager so that we can better accommodate you for the inconvenience, and to ensure that you feel happy and comfortable with our service department in the future. I look forward to speaking to you again shortly.

Kind regards,

Pittsfield, MA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the great customer service as usual

Unusual service
The first bad experience but I will return. The new staff needs more training
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Good afternoon,

I apologize to hear that your last service visit with us was not completely exceptional. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you so we can better accommodate you for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Fast service.

Good morning,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback! We're pleased to hear that your service was quality and quick, just as it should be. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Raymond R.
South Hadley, MA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
In and out when promised. And washed too.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Good morning Raymond,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your most recent service visit. We look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

David M.
Hadley, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Came in to get service for windshield washer pump, got new battery and wiper blades. Great people and very easy goings
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Good morning David,

Thank you for the five-star feedback! We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with your last service visit, and we thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Turners Falls, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic staff
Great service. Quick and efficient.

Good morning,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was quick, easy, and exceptional, just as it should be. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!