4.6

Hinsdale, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Dedication
Service department went above and beyond to assist my needs
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for submitting us your feedback! we are happy to see that you had an exceptional service experience here with us. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Easthampton, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
Country Hyundai has been great for me. While visiting for both oil changes I’ve had so far, staff was very friendly and helpful. The man that greeted me, had fixed a minor issue I was having in only a few mins right in front of me so I could see what was done. And the woman at desk gave me a discount due to the prices going up unexpectedly. Only thing I would change is sometimes they take quite awhile and will keep telling you only a few more mins when they know it needs longer.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank  you so much for your feedback! we are happy to see that you had an overall good experience here at Country Hyundai. We look forward to welcoming you back on any and all future servicing needs

South Hadley, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Long wait
My car was not taken in to be worked on until a half hour after the scheduled appointment time.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for taking your time and submitting your feedback! our apologies that your scheduled appointment took longer than normal. I would love to speak with you further in regards to this matter. please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

NW
Nancy W.
Haydenville, MA
04/26/2021 Category: Service
I answered this question earlier
I submitted my comments earlier which you may refer back to with regard to service available for vacuuming and also rotating of tires (which was not needed - due to low mileage and details specified in Hyundai Manual).
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

We Have received your internal feedback and we apologies for the condition in which your vehicle was returned to you. I would like to speak with you further on this matter if you can reach out to me at 413-341-1931. I look forward to speaking with you.

Northampton, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Complete turnaround on concern and communication
After I left an honest review of lack of communication about mechanic listing car needs but not telling me while in waiting room, Joe, the Service Manager, resolved all my questions and clarified what was not clear a couple days ago. Joe was thorough, checked systems I was concerned about, and reassured me, indicating that of what was listed as red/immediate need, only the cabin air filter applied, that the other system flushes could wait until my next 1 or 2 oil changes.
Next time I go in I will ask that any matters of concern by the mechanic be conveyed to me while I am there.
I would recommend CH as long as you are clear with the service department and ask for the same.
This is my 3rd car I've purchased from Tommy Car Auto Group and hope under Joe's service management and Caitlyn's great help when I did ask to see cabin air filter, communication steadily improves.
Thanks Joe and Caitlyn!

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Not told of needed repairs during routine OLF
So my cabin air filter failed yet no one came to waiting room to show me the dirty cabin air filter, my radiator was listed as needing service yet no one came to tell me, and I was simply checked out after an hour, told all was fine, handed a computer print out and it was only when I got home that I carefully looked it over and saw these untold needs. I called and was given some mileage tied in excuse with no real other reason. Yet a radiator flush isn't indicated until 50-60,000 miles so I was not sure why the mechanic would say I need one. Terrible and so I called several days later and still no clarity. "I guess the mechanic felt it was needed" so I asked why - and told it must need it. I am not spending another hundred fifty bucks with little or no information as to why!!!!!
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit us your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. I can assure you the issue you experienced are being addressed. At Country Hyundai, it is our priority to exceed our customer's expectations and to solve any problem that arise as soon as possible. Please contact us so we can discuss further. You may contact our Customer Service Representative, Jasmine at 413-341-1931 or via email at jcarmenatty@countryhyundai.com.

JOSEPH F T. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Mrs.Smith for coming in and speaking with me,i appologize again for the misunderstanding

BV
Benjamin V.
Holyoke, MA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and recall
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you so much for your feedback! we are happy to see that you had a good overall experience with our service department. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Regina M.
Florence, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Country Hyundai
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff, prompt scheduling, very comfortable waiting area too.
And of course....great cars.

AD
Anne D.
Wendell, MA
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Good work but be aware of suggested work.
Work that needed to be done was great but the “suggested” work may not be needed.

Sunderland, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Emergency taken care of post haste
Last Saturday I got into my car only to find that one of my tires was as flat as a pancake. After using the air compressor/sealant to fill the tire back up, I called Country Hyundai and told them I needed a new tire. I spoke to Caitlyn and she said sure, no problem, bring it right in. I drove to the dealership and asked them to the do a bubble test on the tire before they replaced it. Within 10 minutes, Caitlyn told me that the tire had a screw in it, and that it was fixable with a patch, and that I didn't need a new tire after all. This was welcome news as that saved me about $100.

So kudos to Caitlyn for being so accommodating on short notice and for the good news about the tire.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! and kind word about our service advisor Caitlyn. Glad we could have been of help to you. We hope to see you back on any future services.

Matthew M.
Enfield, CT
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Good people
All I ask is to have the issue fix since it was sold to me with the mouse nest in it.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Dear Mathew,

Thank for giving us your feedback! please contact our service manager Joe at 413-774-3122 so we can help you resolve this issue.

JOSEPH F T. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Hello Mr.Myers,Im sorry to hear about your concern.this survey is regarding your visit and how you were treated by Caitlyn and everyone on our staff.i thought the visit had went well as i remember.i will try and speak with sales to see if we can help you with this needed repair.please respond to me with any concerns.
Joe Tomaino
Service manager

Cheshire, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service was excellent and customer service was excellent. Wait time was less than expected.
Customer and repair service was excellent and the wait time was less than expected.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback ! we are glad to see that you had a great overall experience with our service team. we look forward to welcoming you back on your next future visit.

LL
Lisa L.
Belchertown, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona

JOSEPH F T. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Hello Ms.Lacroix,
My name is Joe Tomaino i am the service manager here at Country.im sorry to hear about your last visit with us this past weekend.we strive to provide excellent customer service here and for you not to have received that on your visit is upsetting.can you please contact me so we can talk about your visit

JOSEPH F T. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you Ms.Lacroix for taking the time to talk to me today

Sunderland, MA
03/04/2021 Category: Service
great job
super helpful and really nice!!! i am always impressed
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your five star rating! we hope to see again on your future service visit

TC
Theodore C.
Hadley, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
New Car First Service Appointment
Check in was easy as someone met me as soon as I drove in. Service supervisor came right out and listen to a small issue I had with the windshield washer. This issue was fixed at that appointment. Waiting area was clean with hot coffee and snacks.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Dear Theodore,

Thank you so much for your stellar feedback, We are happy to hear that you had a pleasent experience with our service staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next service

Springfield, MA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Exceptional place to go.
JASMINE I C. from Country Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your feedback!. We are happy to see that you a had a pleasant experience with our service team. Thank you for your kind words as well.

Kind Regards