BC
Brian C.
07/13/2019
Great Team
Excellent to do business with. They don’t try to get you to fix things that are needed. Good prices.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Brian! I appreciate your business and the trust you place in us for taking care of your vehicles!

AH
Anna H.
Piedmont, SC
Nissan Rogue
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Anna said she was satisfied with the service she received from the staff.

Jason C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that the place was going to charge him $1400 for a part to be installed, that he had fixed elsewhere for $70. He will not be back.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 06/24/2019

Jason I am glad you repaired your AC system for $70. When you brought your car in, empty of refrigerant and I added enough to activate the cars AC compressor, the most obvious refrigerant leak I picked up with my infrared leak detector was in the dash. The fact the car was empty of refrigerant upon arrival told me there was a leak in the system.
If you look at your receipt I noted that the leak needed further diagnosis and more time was needed.

Again thanks for the opportunity to let us look at your 14 year old PT Cruiser. I am glad it is working for you.
-Tony

PD
Perky D.
06/10/2019
Regular Maintenance
Dropped our vehicle off for maintenance review and oil change. As always, I was happy with the service, price and turn around time.

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2019
Another great job by Tony..
Ran into a few snags on this repair but Tony took care of everything like the pro that he is...
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to keep your Dodge pickup running and keep you comfortable in this hot weather!

JV
Juliana V.
Ford Expedition EL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Juliana said this business does really good service.

05/09/2019
Very satisfied and have been a customer at Country Life Service since they opened in Mauldin in 2009!

Brandon H.
Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place had good service and fast timing.

NG
Nangia G.
South Carolina
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Nangia said the people at the business are nice and did a good job.

Michael W.
Honda Fit
04/22/2019
I have been a regular customer for a number of years now, and made my daughter take her car to Tony for all her maintenance work. And we will continue to take it there as long as Tony is there.
It is really hard to find an honest, trustworthy and competent mechanic. But we found one at County Life.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for trusting me to repair the brakes on your daughters Honda Fit and to let me take care of the rest of the cars in your family! I appreciate your business Mike!

TH
Theresa H.
Pelzer, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/18/2019
Oil Change
Friendly service with every visit.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for the opportuntity to service your Mercedes E350. Rose and I appreciate both your friendship and your business!

PD
Perky D.
04/17/2019
Superior Customer Service and Workmanship!
Went in to get the oil changed and service and workmanship were on point, as usual. Happy to be able to get all our servicing and any needed repairs done in the same place. Tony and his staff are excellent!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for allowing us to perform all of your service needs on your cars! We appreciate your business!

Drew C.
Laurens, SC
Chevrolet Traverse
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Drew said this business was on time with every thing.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you allowing us to help you keep your Chevy Traverse's scheduled maintenance up to date!

Jeff R.
Chrysler
04/16/2019
Repair was done in a timely fashion
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you Jeff for your business!

04/10/2019
Terrific Service!
As always I received fast, courteous, quality service at a fair price! Thank you Tony

EI
Ed I.
04/07/2019
Tony is a personable person easy to deal with and efficient. I trust his work.
I continue to take my vehicle to be serviced at Country Life because I am confident in Tony's ability to diagnose the problem and fix it.

SA
Susan A.
Acura TL
04/06/2019
Trustworthy Service
It is assuring to know that when I take my vehicle to Tony that I am certain he will tell me ONLY what is wrong and make a RECOMMENDATION. The decisions are made by me and I trust what he tells me I need and IF I need it. He does a good job and I am very satisfied with his work and I appreciate his honesty and quality of service.

Mike W.
Nissan 350Z
04/04/2019
Tony is. great! Knowledgeable, easy to talk to, honest and his rates are reasonable!!!
Country Life is a fantastic place to have your vehicle repaired. Tony is honest and straight up. All my work will go to him from now on!!! In the world of auto repair scammers, Tony is truly a breath of fresh air!!!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Mike! It was a pleasure repairing your brakes on your new Nissan 350Z! I hope you have years of enjoyment driving it!

Debra S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/19/2019
A long time customer
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Deb! Always a pleasure to serve you!

Jeff R.
Chevrolet Venture
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend the business for service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Jeff for letting us service your Mustang and the Chev Venture.