PD
Perky D.
03/05/2019
Superior Customer Service and Workmanship!
Tony came through again. My daughter's car was making an awful screeching noise. We dropped of the car and Tony let us know it was the brakes. Having a good car repair business you can trust is priceless. We can recommend him without reservation!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and the opportunity to service your families' cars! I appreciate it!

TK
Tim K.
South Carolina
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the employees were very polite. They explained his service ahead of time. They showed him the repaired service parts. They went above and beyond.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Tim for allowing us to service your brakes and oil change services on your Toyoya 4 Runner! I appreciate your business!

Travis M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business followed up with him after the service to make sure his vehicle was running well.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Travis for choosing us to service your Nissan Altima and your Nissan Armada! Let me know when you are ready to replace your tires-I'll make you the best deal in town!

TA
Ted A.
02/22/2019
I've had Tony and crew service my car more than once. Each time the service was done correctly and fast. Everyone there is friendly and eager to help.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Ted for the kind review on our work on your Honda! We appreciate you and the work you bring to us!

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Venza
02/08/2019
Tony and Rose and Mike care.
Take your car to Country Life. Very nice honest people. I’ve been doing bossiness with them about 10 years and am very happy
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/25/2019

Phil, Rose and I appreciate the long time business and personal relationship we have had with you and Vickie! (And the rest of the family!) Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service the Tahoe, Dakota, the new Toyota Venza!

Kevin S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business provided excellent service and the prices were also reasonable.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Kevin! We appreciate the opportunity to service your Honda Accord!

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2019
Great local garage!
The owner of this business is a well qualified mechanic and a great guy! I intend on having both of my vehicles maintained there....
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Mike! Looking forward to it!

KC
Kim C.
01/13/2019
Jeep Service
Tony is a very reliable mechanic. I feel secure with his repairs and services.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/14/2019

I appreciate your business and am happy to provide good service!  Thank you!

RK
Ross K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ross said that the place has a great staff and great customer service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Ross! Appreciate your business!

Debra S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
01/09/2019
I have been a customer for over 10 years. Tony and Rose are very personable, they listen to your needs and never ever try to push anything on you that you don’t need. I have not ever had a problem with any service that I have had done on any one of my vehicles.
They are honest and reliable, I will be a long time customer.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Debbie for the kind words! Rose and I appreciate your friendship and business these past 10 years!

Cody M.
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the person who helped him was easy to work with and everything was done in a timely manner.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you! I try to treat people the way I want to be treated! We appreciate your business!

PD
Perky D.
12/21/2018
Superior Customer Service and Workmanship!
Tony and his team are dedicated to Superior Quality and Customer Service. I've been satisfied with each interaction I've had with his company. It is very hard to find an automotive specialist that you can trust! Tony is someone you can trust with your vehicle concerns!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We strive to earn your trust and appreciate your business!

EI
Ed I.
12/21/2018
Car Service
Service quite good and priced reasonably. I feel good about having my autos serviced by Country Life Tires and Service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/10/2019

We try to make you feel right at home and appreciate your business!

Easley, SC
Chevrolet Camaro
12/16/2018
They're very helpful, and get the job done
They're very genuine and nice people!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Tom! I appreciate your business!

Darius R.
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Darius said the business was really kind and they provided great service.

Jason A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jason said that the business wasn't just straight to business. He said that Tony sat down and spoke to him and he didn't rush him and was natural. He said that he didn't seem high pressured and that all of it was on point and he is very impressed.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 12/12/2018

Jason, I am happy to help you and repair your vehices' problems. I do not like to pressure people into anything and appreciate your terrific review! Thanks!

TC
Tom C.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business is honest and straight forward. They are very accommodating and do good work.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks Tom. I appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and your business, of course!

CF
Chris F.
Taylors, SC
Saturn VUE
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Chris! Appreciate your business!

EH
Eugene H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Hyundai Accent
11/29/2018
Fairness, loyalty, understanding and just straight up great service! Rose is a darling of a woman! Love Country Life!
Great understanding, loyal, fair business that will do things above the requirement of auto repair business, just the small things that Tony does! He’s a yankee that understands southerners and beyond!! Just the individual attention he and Rose gives on every visit! Community needs that! Thanx “T”!
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Eugene for the great review. Rose and I appreciate your business and thank you for coming in all these years so we can help solve your vehicles' problems and service needs!

CA
Casey A.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Casey said he got great service.
TONY G. from Country Life Tires & Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Casey, I am happy to give you great service and appreciate your business!