HD
HAHN D.
03/11/2019
Review by Don H.
I moved to Tucson, Arizona 1 year ago and I have been looking for a good mechanic. I have tried several but I have just not been happy with them. Then one day someone recommended Covenant Auto to me so I thought I would give them a try. I made an appointment for an oil change and I was very happy with the whole experience. I drove away for there feeling good about giving them a try. I will be back for more work.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for giving us a try.  We look forward to serving you again.

SK
SEAN K.
02/23/2019
Amazing!!!!!
I have had my Jeep into the shop for service twice since finding Covenant Automotive. Being new to Tucson is was nice to find a mechanic shop that was Christian owned. I was able to take it in and have honest work done and not sold or swindled into work that was unnecessary. I recommend this business to anyone looking for quality work and honesty.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Sean.  It was our pleasure to provide the services needed.  See you again soon

Bill S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff members at this business are good guys. They were helpful and the location of this business was great. He likes the owner's approach to handling business.

Thank you Bill.

Chuck W.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was very good.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Chuck.  Glad we can keep your Mr2 on the road.  see you soon for step 2

TW
Thomas W.
Lexus ES 300
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service repaired worked. The work was great.

KO
KERI O.
01/25/2019
Jeep service
Mark is a very smart and amazing mechanic. He found the problem with my jeep, order the parts that day and fix the jeep quickly. JJ, his other mechanic fixed the other problem as well. I had my jeep back running swiftly and jeep drove perfect. I highly recommend Covenant Auto. Honest, fast, and easy on your pocket
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Keri.  We appreciate your business.

AK
Adam K.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Adam said this is his primary mechanic.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Adam.  Glad we are your primary mechanic.  We are always here for you.

Kieth M.
Toyota Tundra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Kieth said he and his wife have always been looking for a good mechanic, and this guy from this business is very down to earth. Kieth was talking to him about things he planned on doing and he listened to it all. They had a big job and had to replace the engine in his vehicle. The staff member helped him do that, instead of buy a new vehicle and making payments.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the trust you have in us.  We are always here for you, for your small needs as well as the large ones.

CA
CHRISTI A.
01/15/2019
Great Service Again
Thanks Mark, for another visit to Covenant Automotive that keeps my 4-Runner running right. And thanks Max, for making my day.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much Christi.  Thanks for always thinking of Max.

BC
Bob C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business provided excellent and timely service. They did what they said and also went the extra mile
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks again Bob.  Always nice to have you come in..

12/21/2018
Reliable service.
Mark and his crew, perform a great service to the community. They are responsible and are great to work with.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you.  It was great to see you again.  Thanks for your trust, we are always here for you.

MK
Milo K.
Dodge Dakota
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Milo said the customer service was great.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Milo.  Always a pleasure to meet your expectations.  See you again.

WA
Wale A.
Kia Amanti
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Wale said the service was good. However, it took longer than he anticipated.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Wale.  Sorry it took long than you thought it would.

CHERYL M.
BMW Z4
12/17/2018
Frist Timer
I was referred by a friend to have service on my BMW. Mark was straight forward with the work, had a basic service performed. The service was completed in one day. So far I am completely satisfied.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks Cheryl.  Thanks for coming in, it was a pleasure to service the bmw.  Hope to see you again.

TW
Thomas W.
Lexus ES 300
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they're the best and they have great service
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you.   it is always a pleasure to work with you.

JO
Jerry O.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was great. He said the guys both times have been great and the calls were returned promptly.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks Jerry.  Glad to see you again.  Dont hesitate to call with any further concerns

PM
Patti M.
Toyota Tundra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Patti said the business did everything she asked, and did a good job.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Patti for the trust.  It is nice to see you back.  We are always here for all your needs.

HL
HARLAN L.
Dodge Dakota
12/10/2018
Competent, caring folks
I had a weird, erratic electrical issue, which was NOT easy to identify. They spent time with me and told me to just drop by when the problem occurred again. I did. They dropped what they were doing and handled my situation immediately. Like the "good old days" when folks cared about their customers. I'll definitely use them again.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks Harlan.  I am glad we were able to get to the bottom of the electrical issue with your car.  We will see you next time.

Corona De Tuc, AZ
11/28/2018
Speedy, reliable, and honest service
I have been bringing my high mileage (240k) 4Runner to Marks shop for nearly 2 years, at the time of this writing, and have had nothing but great service. I have had a small wire repair to a larger head gasket repair performed with everything in between and have complete faith in Marks workmanship, honesty, and business. I would highly recommend this shop.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the trust in the work we do.  We strive to be the best and to do the best possible work to your vehicle.

BC
Bob C.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Bob said this business was honest, they do good work, , they pay attention to his concerns and they include him in the plan.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Bob for the kind words.  Hope to see you again soon