FJ
Frank J.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business installed something for him and during the install, melted his wiring harness. He later brought his vehicle to another facility for a separate issue, where the melted wiring harness was pointed out to him. He had the business tow it back to their place, and they told him they didn't think it was a problem and sent him on his way. As a result of the melted part, his 4 wheel drive unit no longer works, so he will need to fix that as well as replace the wiring harness. He is not at all satisfied with his experience.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/26/2018

Sorry Frank if you feel that it was our fault, but you requested us to put on your aftermarket headers(that barely fit) that no other shop would do.  Your aftermarket parts design is not our fault, they run 3/8 inch from wiring harness because Chrysler did not design your car to have these on the car.  As for your service 4wd problem, your light was on when the car was brought to us.  I am sorry that your shop does not take care of your car, and your lack of taking care of your car should not be blamed on us.

PK
Philip K.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Philip said the business is extremely high priced for their service and parts. He said the staff gave him a ridiculous price to change the fuel pump, $900, which is unheard of. He said he feels they are cheating people at this business, and he will never be going back there. He said the one good thing they did, is they towed his vehicle without him having to pay the bill up-front.

LW
Laurance W.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Laurance said the service was excellent, but he did not like that he had to wait at the facility for 2 hours. He stated they could improve their business by providing a shuttle service for the customers. He does appreciate the staff does very good work.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Sorry you feel this way.  We took you in even through you didnt have an appointment.  We found the part that not even the parts places could find so it took a little extra time.  Most of our customers drop off their vehicle, we are a small shop and dont spend the money to pay someone to shuttle you around so we can keep the prices down. Hope you will try us again. Be blessed

HD
HAHN D.
03/11/2019
Review by Don H.
I moved to Tucson, Arizona 1 year ago and I have been looking for a good mechanic. I have tried several but I have just not been happy with them. Then one day someone recommended Covenant Auto to me so I thought I would give them a try. I made an appointment for an oil change and I was very happy with the whole experience. I drove away for there feeling good about giving them a try. I will be back for more work.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for giving us a try.  We look forward to serving you again.

WA
Wale A.
Kia Amanti
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Wale said the service was good. However, it took longer than he anticipated.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Wale.  Sorry it took long than you thought it would.

RUSSELL S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/27/2018
good service
Went well, very friendly, did the job quickly.

SHERRY W.
04/24/2018
Oil Change this time.
Fast and friendly service. I plan to return for whatever service need I have for my car. Thank you!

TH
THOMAS H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019
great service , got the car back on the road the same day.
The car had to be towed , Mark got a tow truck there within 20 minutes. We needed the car on the road for that night so my wife could go to work , & she had it back by mid afternoon . Thank you Mark & Covenant Automotive .
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Glad we were able to help you meet your deadlines.  look forward to seeing you again.

XV
XAVIER V.
Buick LeSabre
10/29/2019
1 Yr Customer Review
It will be almost a year since I moved to Tucson & looking for a good honest mechanic with integrity & fair prices who is honest with good quality work / Covenant Automotive has Ben that such place & Mark the owner & his assistant J.J have been those mechanics I was hoping to find : This far I have referred 2 friends & they all were completely satisfied and now are permanent customers of Covenant Automotive
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Xavier.  Always great to see you.

LW
Laurance W.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Laurance said he's still having some trouble with an item on the vehicle and he needs to take it back to the business to have them work on it. He said he was delighted to find them because it's difficult to find a really good mechanic.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for trusting us with all your car needs.

NP
NICK P.
Toyota Sequoia
10/28/2019
Always great service
I have been bringing both my cars here for years. I can always count on excellent service, good pricing, and a friendly staff. Mark is always able to get me in quickly and services the vehicles usually same day. I would recommend Covenant Automotive to all my friends and family.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks Nick.  Always a pleasure to work on your cars. See you next time

Landon S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Landon said the staff is great and they are nice people.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks Landon.  It is always a pleasure to serve our customers.

JJ
Jim J.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business does exactly what they say. They got his vehicle out on time and the rates were reasonable.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks Jim.  Glad we could be of help.  Always fun to work on your cars.  See you soon

Jesus B.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said the employees provided good customer service.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for coming back and trusting in what we do.  Hope that we can help in the future.

James F.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the service was ok. He never had anything bad to say about the service.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks James.  Glad we could get you back on the road

Honda Civic Cpe
09/08/2019
Care and service
Prices were exactly as I was told, the work was quick and precise, and the owner and employees are super cool and honest.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your trust with your vehicle.  We will see you next time.

Sallie S.
Lincoln Town Car
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sallie's daughter. She said Mark always takes care of them.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for your trust in what we do.

NM
Nathaniel M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the service was timely and the employees were able to get him onto the schedule in a tight window.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Nathaniel.  Always a pleasure to work on your vehicle

KD
KENNETH D.
08/13/2019
HONEST, FAIR PRICE, AND EFFICIENT
This is the kind of Auto repair shop that people want. The kind where you know the service adviser isn't going to try to convince you to get services done on your car that they wouldn't have done if it was their own car.

This was the first time I ever took my car here, but definitely not the last. I'll be bringing my car here for all my service needs.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks Kenneth. Always good to hear from our customers.

LA
LISA A.
08/09/2019
Best Service
Mark and his crew are the only ones I use. Their service is excellent, customer service is first rate, and rates are beyond reasonable. I have a 23 year old vehicle and Mark keeps me on the road and running great.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Thanks Lisa.  Glad we can keep your car going.