Crabtree Automotive Inc.

"Throttle Box"
Thank you.
Service Date: 01/21/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014 09:30 AM

"January Throttle Box Check"
Was not happy that when the throttle box was checked the first time that it wasn't taken care of at that point. I was going to have make another appt to come in and keep driving in fear that the accelerator would just stick. I had to ask that it be done before I picked it up, and then was charged twice for it.
Service Date: 01/21/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014 09:30 AM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 02/13/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There should not of been a charge of $46.00 for diagnose on throttle issue, that was an oversight and we apologize for that. We will have a credit for that on your account that can be used on your next visit. We are sorry for your inconvenience and are looking forward to helping in the future.

CARSON S. ReScore Review on 09/23/2013
"Poor"
You were never asked to give a warrantee only to get a fleet car back on the road with high miles 240,000 milesI even said I did not expect a warrentte on th part I had one from the used parts place for six months remember new was eight to ninth hundred and used with only 30,000 miles on the part for $125 that's the right thing to do , you only think of the end product how much t
You can make . Please we know you have a mark up of 20 to 30 percent on new parts end of story
Vehicle: Nissan Cube
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 12:46 PM

"disapointing"
Your guy at the desk was nice , but I told him the air compressor pump had froze up , said it would be $95 to diagnose anyway , that,s a bunch of crap but the car was there its one of my fleet cars that,s about ready to retire, 240.000 miles on it, The bill came back to fix in the $1,390 . I found a used on with a warranty, but was told you would not use my parts . never once did anyone tell me this what a scam you cant help some one out .I meet a lot of people and I will make a point of telling them never to take a car to you. for all you care about is taking your money just like the grant you sucked up from the tax payers, who did you know !!! can't do on your own , that,s fer sure.
Vehicle: Nissan Cube
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 12:46 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 09/22/2013

Dear Carson,

We appreciate the time it took for you to write a review of your experience at Crabtree Automotive. We are sorry that your experience was not agreeable.
Concerning our diagnostic policy - our goal is to give the customer a complete diagnostic of the problem(s). It’s been our experience that there can be other issues that might be causing the difficulties that the vehicle is experiencing. A complete diagnostic can actually save you time and money in the long run.

Concerning your request for us to use junkyard parts for this repair...Our answer to that question comes from the fact that we cannot guarantee the part or the labor when installing used parts. We have found, in a majority of cases, the customer and the shop are completely inconvenienced and there is always additional expense when we install used parts that fail. Our company strives to make sure we can provide the customer with good quality service and parts as well as an excellent warranty.

I would like to ask, however,
Did my Service Advisor fail to tell you that there would be a diagnostic charge prior to your vehicle being towed to our facility? Did we fail to give you an estimate prior to the work being done? Was the estimate for a serpentine belt and tensioner (as recommended by our technicians) plus the new compressor?

We make every effort to give the customer a complete picture before any work is done to the vehicle and I apologize for any miscommunication we might have had. Please let me know if there is still some confusion about our company policies. I would love to visit with you about them. Here is the phone number for the shop. I will be happy to call you back at your convenience 541-967-7892

Sincerely,

Paula Connaghan
Business Manager
Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 09/25/2013

Carson,  We are truely sorry that we couldn't meet your service expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Paula Connaghan
Business Manager
Crabtree Automotive Inc

MINDY M. ReScore Review on 03/15/2013
Recommended? Yes
"my thoughts"
devon did talk to me and i feel i would use them again.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/15/2013
Review Created: 03/06/2013 04:56 PM

"Not so satisfied"
So Crabtree came highly recommended by several of my friens. However I was totally taken back by them not wanting to spend the time to diegnose a problem with my fuel gage. They changed the fluids and checked the car however told me the fuel gage worked intermintenly and they would need to see it not working to fix it. Well when I picked up my car, the gage was not working.... suprised by the lack of fixing a problem but not to surprised they did the easy work and pushed the car right on through.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/15/2013
Review Created: 03/06/2013 04:56 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 03/08/2013
Devon visited with Mindy and resolved this problem.
Jayne L. on 04/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Single Lady, We Got Your Back"
Never have I felt such trustworthy, confident, advisors when it comes to my vehicle and finding problems and quickly and efficiently providing solutions in a timely manner. I never felt confusion or less than confident in their advice and direction to reach the best solution for the age and type of vehicle for me. Very grateful and will seek your help along the way and encourage others to do the same, due to competence, friendly service and open honest communication. For my current vehicle and future vehicles. Thank you!

Jayne Lord (you may quote me)
Review Created: 04/09/2017 08:30 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2017

Jayne, I am so happy we were able to win your trust and confidence in us.  We will continue to help you along the way so you can make the best decisions for you and your vehicle.

Andy K. on 11/09/2016
"knowledge +"
If you have a mechanical problem or just regular maintenance, this is the place to go. Fair, honest & quick repairs. Will take you back home or to work, while repairs are being done.
Highly recommend their services for all vehicles.
Review Created: 11/09/2016 01:52 PM
David H. on 06/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Power steering royal flush."
Crabtree Automotive, Inc.'s state of the art training and dedication to through customer satisfaction lands security to ownership of our vehicles. This staff understands and accepts my high automotive standards. They will work with "picky" if the customer displays a hint of automotive knowledge.
Service Date: 06/24/2016
Review Created: 06/24/2016 09:19 PM
STEVE S. on 05/02/2014
"Great help when the engine light came on"
I brought my car in because the engine light was on. After checking it out, they couldn't find the problem. I was charged a minimal amount for their time, and will come back when the light comes on again. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and very nice. We will be back. Steve and Barbara Shaw
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Review Created: 05/02/2014 01:01 PM
Todd N. on 05/02/2014
Todd said this business did well.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/21/2014
Review Created: 05/02/2014
Pat M. on 05/02/2014
Pat said he has always received good service from the business. They are very informative as well as very professional.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/29/2014
Review Created: 05/02/2014
Tracy A. on 05/01/2014
Tracy said they are responsive.
Vehicle: BMW 325xi
Service Date: 04/28/2014
Review Created: 05/01/2014
CHARYSE H. on 04/22/2014
"Honest & practical "
This is the second time I've been to crabtree and both times I've appreciated that they're thorough and honest. When I would need a service repeated in a few weeks after other repairs were completed, they recommended to wait, thus saving me $90.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 04/21/2014
Review Created: 04/22/2014 08:03 PM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/23/2014

We really do try to save our customers money when we can. Thank you for the nice review Charyse!

KAREN K. on 04/19/2014
"Excellent customer service"
This is the second time I have used Crabtree for my car repairs and I am impressed with the outstanding attention to customer service. They do not try to insult your intelligence like other car shops. I felt like a valued customer from start to finish. They were very open and honest about costs of repairs and labor. My car again works great and I am very happy!
Vehicle: Buick Century
Review Created: 04/19/2014 09:17 PM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/19/2014

Thank you Karen for taking your time to write such a nice review! The reviews we get are shared with our office staff and technicians. It makes their day!

KATHRYN Z. on 04/19/2014
"Excellent staff! "
I had a headlight go out- the team worked me into their schedule and fixed my car quickly! Exceeded my expectations!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2014 08:11 PM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/19/2014

Thank you Kathryn! We do our best to help people in need of a minor repair like a failed headlight. One of our techs is our "go to" guy for that type of repair and usually we can work a job like that into our schedule.

Don R. on 04/18/2014
Don said the business has good service.The staff members are courteous and explain everything so he can understand.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 04/15/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/21/2014

Thanks for the nice review Don!

MARY O. on 04/17/2014
"The People and the service provided"
I was extremely satisfied with the service provided to fix my brakes on my 2008 Ford Escape.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/16/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014 07:57 AM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2014

Thank you for the nice review Mary! I will pass this review on to our staff and technicians.

SHAWNA W. on 04/16/2014
"Amazing service!!"
The crew at Crabtree has always been courteous, efficient and they take great care of me!! I recommend them to all of my friends!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/17/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014 09:17 PM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/16/2014

Thank you for the nice review and recommending us to your friends Shawna!

Dan P. on 04/15/2014
Dan said the business is honest and friendly. They do what they say they are going to do.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/15/2014
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2014

Thanks Dan!

Jim S. on 04/11/2014
Jim said he has been a long time customer. He has always been happy.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/14/2014

Thanks for being a loyal customer Jim!

JESSICA N. on 04/10/2014
"Best in 100 mile radius"
These people know their stuff, are very reasonable, and I would never take my car anywhere else!
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/10/2014 11:39 AM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/10/2014

Thank you for the great review Jessica! All of our reviews are given to the technicians and office staff each week. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service.

SHAWN S. on 04/09/2014
"car care"
My Camry has 260000 miles on her... with good care from you, I expect another 26000 from the old girl!
Service Date: 04/03/2014
Review Created: 04/09/2014 08:07 AM
Rick B. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/09/2014

That sounds like a good goal Shawn. Thanks for trusting us to help you take care of the old girl.