ROY H.
02/15/2019
They treat you like you are their next door neighbor.
They are up front about everything and let you make the decision about what to do with your repair. Fair prices, I know because my cheap brother has them work on his car when he visits from near Philadelphia PA.

JO
Judith O.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Judith said the business is quick and everything went smoothly.

BN
Betsy N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Betsy said the service was done well. She was confident with the work.

BR
BRUCE R.
Clinton, NY
02/08/2019
Friendly atmosphere
Work was performed in a professional and timely manner

WS

Remsen, NY
Kia Optima
01/20/2019
replaced engine
I had to have my engine replaced and they did an awesome job. I wouldn't go anywhere else with my vehicles. Great job and reasonable prices.

Jerry W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business is trustworthy. He does recommend them to others.

CA
Carolyn A.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the employees were very courteous. Mike was very nice. He provided quick service.

MI
Maryann I.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Mary Ann said they did the work and she is pleased.

01/01/2019
Great service!!!
Very considerate people, always there to help you out

12/27/2018
Good service at a reasonable cost
I was very happy with the service I received and the cost was very reasonable.

Joshua G.
New York
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said his service was simple, and they completed it quickly.

LV
LARRY V.
Old Forge, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2018
Service and repairs
Honest and good service! I take all of my 3 vehicles here for preventive maintenance and service!

JAMIE P.
12/11/2018
Fast and Friendly service.
Took my vehicle in, even though they were swamped. Got it done in just a couple days. Aeesome.

CR
Carol R.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business did a great job.

MIKE C.
Honda Ridgeline
12/10/2018
Mike and his quality staff
Mike and his staff are great

MIKE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/10/2018
Customer service
We like to keep our business local whenever possible. My dad had a garage in Poland for many years, everybody knew all they had to do was call Charlie Redmond and he’d take care of you. That’s how my husband and I feel about Creekview. We always make them our first phone call whenever we have a problem with our vehicles. Thanks for taking such good care of us!

BN
Betsy N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Betsy said she likes especially that they are fair with her.

CK
COLLEEN K.
Ilion, NY
12/05/2018
Service service service
I had taken my car to two different National muffler repair shops to have my muffler rehung. One shop told me they could give me an appointment in three days, the other said I needed a new muffler and they didn’t have one in stock. I called Creekview this morning, got an appointment for this afternoon and they repaired it in a little over an hour for 1/3 of the price of the other garages. 😁

RP
ROBERT P.
Newport, NY
12/04/2018
They are very timely, efficient, effective, and their prices are very reasonable.
I go south for the winter every year and they give me a pre-trip workover every year. They are very comprehensive and effective. I've never had a problem with my vehicle in all the years the have been doing this for me. They have taken care of all the services for my vehicles for many, many years and I always recommend them to my friends and acquaintances.