TD
TONY D.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/20/2020
The service is excellent with terrific mechanics and a friendly atmosphere. Prices for the work are reasonable and the work is guaranteed to be done correctly. We take our vehicles to Creekview for any and all work and have since the day they opened. Even during the Flooding of 2019 and the Coronavirus of 2020, they attended to any mechanical issues we had.

LH
LESLEY H.
10/20/2020
Professional friendly service
This visit I just needed my car inspected. I waited for my car to be done. Service was quick as I waited in a clean waiting area. Always friendly, always great service. Thank you!

MARTIN R.
Herkimer, NY
GMC Envoy
10/15/2020
Courteous, affordable and great service
I always get great service with affordable prices and staff is friendly,

LORRIE B.
Newport, NY
Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2020
Service and people
Service was done very fast. Reasonable price

AH
Alan H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Alan said they did the work fast and did it right. They did a good job.

CR
CHRIS R.
Jeep Liberty
10/07/2020
Repairs
Always the best service and great workmanship. All take pride in what is done. Thank you.

RD
Rob D.
Little Falls, NY
Buick Century
10/06/2020
Honest Professionals
I am so glad that I now have honest reliable mechanics. Mike and his team's work is outstanding! I am 100% satisfied! I highly recommend CterkView Auto for all of your vehicle repairs! They "definitely have my business knowing their honesty and his qualified ASE mechanics who are truly professionals throughout! Thank you CVA for your excellent service!!!

Marguerite H.
Poland, NY
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Marguerite said she has been going there for many years and has always been very, very satisfied.

CP
COSMO P.
10/05/2020
Owner and staff.
I’m in and out of the shop in record time with great service and a great price. And the work is always done right the first time.

Mazda CX-3
10/05/2020
Location and staff
Wait time is minimal. They get u in on your appointment time. Everyone is very friendly.

AMY M.
Poland, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
10/03/2020
Very pleased.
Mike and crew at Creekview are terrific. Always do their best to accommodate our difficult schedule and we are continually pleased with their service. A wonderful asset to our community!

DAVE L.
Syracuse, NY
10/01/2020
Wonderful Service
Wonderful service. Very honest. Super helpful.

Josh L.
Little Falls, NY
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Josh said the staff was very good, honest and had fair prices.

CP
COSMO P.
GMC Acadia
09/25/2020
Owners and workers are great
I been going to creek view for 15 plus years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Much trust in them.

DA
DICK A.
Holland Patent, NY
09/24/2020
Good Times at the Sway Bar
There was a loud "road noise" in the back end of the car, and "lateral instability" when I drove it over bumps. The mechanic diagnosed a bad wheel bearing causing the road noise, and rust and deterioration of the sway bars causing the instability. Both problems were thoroughly explained and we decided to fix the bearing immediately, but delay restoring the sway bars at a later more convenient date. I appreciated these options that were given to me. It's the kind of convenience and consideration that makes this shop so good. I recommend it to everyone.