Butch H.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they took her vehicle right in and it was done the next day. She was very pleased.

Cliff S.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Cliff said they did a really good job and he was pleased.

FE
FRED E.
09/30/2017
Do job quickly.
Tell me about problems and fix them quickly for trip in a couple of days.

DE
DEBRA E.
GMC Jimmy
09/28/2017
Mechanics are competent but not friendly or approachable.
I hate to leave bad reviews especially for a place that I have been going to for quite some time. When I first went here the people were friendly and the work was done professionally. The work has remained fine. The issue I have is with one employee who is usually at the front desk. I find him to be unfriendly and for me, attitude is a big part of a business. Everyone can be having a bad day but this issue has become consistent, each time I go. If all you care about is the quality of the work, then you will be fine going here, but if attitude or friendliness matter to you, you may want to reconsider. I am at the point where I may, regretfully, be looking for a new repair shop.
Michael H. from Creekview Automotive LLC responded on 09/28/2017

I am surprised at all of this.  Ive never had anyone say anything like this.  Is there any specifics you can share with me?  I would love to correct any issues with our customer service and value your opinion.  We appreciate your business and strive to make sure everyone has as positive experience here. We are a small shop and everyone tries to help out when its busy around here.  That being said there is no excuse for issues like these.  I look forward to correcting this issue please dont hesitate to call me.

JOHN W.
09/21/2017
Honest and Friendly
Always a pleasure dealing with the Creekview crew. They give good advice and go out of their way to help you.

BD
Barb D.
Middleville, NY
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Barb said she has gone to this facility since 1999 and is still going and just loves the people there. She trust them as a woman and trusts what they do to her vehicle.

AA
ALAN A.
09/15/2017
Absolutely The Best!!!
Wouldn't take my care anywhere else. The professionalism, knowledge and reasonable pricing, make you the best! Thank you for taking such good care of me and my vehicles.

BG
Brittney G.
Chrysler 200
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said that every time he visits this business they are pleasant and they do good work. He has known him since they started. They are good people.

LG
Linda G.
Holland Patent, NY
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Linda said she would recommend this business for service. When she got home from this business her tire went flat.

Cody B.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Cody said the staff does phenomenal work every time he goes in there.

RON R.
West Chester, PA
Toyota Tundra
09/05/2017
Great personable service
Creekside Automotive not only does super work but they go beyond the job at hand. While my vehicle was getting a simple oil change, Mike, fixed
an annoying hood problem that bugged me for several years. Other garages told me I needed a new "hood release cable". I tried to correct the problem with WD 40, nothing worked. Mike fixed it in about 3 minutes with another lubricant/cleaner.

Thanks to all of the guys at Creekside

Terrance S.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Terrance said the service was awesome.

EM
Eva M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Eva said this business always does a good job. She has never had a problem with them.

Terry M.
GMC Acadia
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Terry said she had her daughter take in the vehicle. She appreciated that the mechanics called her to go over the issues with the vehicle. They were able to come up with a solution and they were very helpful.

LANCE B.
Volvo XC90
08/29/2017
Always excellent serve.
Work is completed quickly and on schedule. Only tea I have work on my vehicles.

MARK S.
Remsen, NY
Ram 1500
08/19/2017
Best place to bring your vehicle!
Love doing business with them there friendly, honest and make you feel comfortable. All the mechanics are very good but I do ask for Juan when I a make an appointment. Prices are very reasonable & they get 5 stars from me....

LF
LARRY F.
08/18/2017
The best!
Great as usual. Fast, efficient, thorough service.

OG
OLGA G.
New Hartford, NY
08/16/2017
Great people,great service, honest, get the job done right
Been going to Creeview since they opened, only shop we will use for our vehicles!!

RICHARD S.
Newport, NY
Kia Sedona
08/15/2017
Another job well done
I bring my vehicle to use because I always get good service and I had a good fair price I would recommend you to anyone that needs Automotive work

BW
Bruce W.
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said this business always does a good job.