Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Daphne R.
Mebane, NC
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Everyone has great customer service no matter if they are working directly with you or just passing by

GW
Glenn W.
Siler City, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job at Crenshaw Hyundai
Staff was very courteous and helpful. Work was completed in prompt manner. Provided a loaner car. Will definitely go back to Crenshaw in Burlington.

CA
Cheryl A.
Siler City, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great place to go
I have been going here to get my car service and the people here are so very nice I have not have no problem with no one they greet you soon as you get out the car

GP
Gabrielle P.
Great customer service.

RE
Rhonda E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and had my car ready when I needed
Didn’t have an appointment but they worked me in and my car ready to go in no time

Joyce H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful in getting car serviced. Hit a home run on first visit to dealership

MA
Marcia A.
Chapel Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Management
Since Crenshaw changed management they are going downhill.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback of your recent service visit. I am very sorry that we did not provide you with the same level of service you have been accustomed to. We are trying very hard to implement some changes that will improve things, and I hope you will see an improvement on your next visit.

NC
Nevin C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2019 Category: Service
I didn't have to wait too long. They are nice and friendly

GB
Geneva B.
Yanceyville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Thanks to the young man that answered my questions. He provided telephone numbers to call navigation office.

Marc C.

DT
Dawn T.
2019 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service

Alonzo B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service; good folks in the service department
Am driving a leased auto; have 11 more months to go; have 18k miles on the vechicle what’s the turn in policy??
Is someone available to review this with me??

Kirk M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
You have a great team of customer service representatives and maintenance personnel that work together.

Mebane, NC
08/12/2019 Category: Service
A

Shawn C.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Bought 2 New Tires for My 2014 Sonata
I am very pleased with the Service Department in purchasing 2 new Tires.

Whitsett, NC
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Always promt friendly service
I work full time so its not always easy to get off foe service appointments, but Crenshaw has made it easy for me to schedule at hours that meet my needs

RT
Richard T.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service
The service received on my last visit to Crenshaw was very good since I made the visit without appointment. I do believe that $25.00 to install a battery is excessive as is a charge of $11 for shop supplies !! I was surprised at the cost of a battery but in todays world it probably is acceptable.

EC
Elizabeth C.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Alert
I am still getting alerts that we need service. it should have stopped by now

Ronald M.
Whitsett, NC
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Always dependable and professional service!
I have been having my vehicles serviced by Crenshaw Hyundai since 2011 and continue to appreciate their competence and quality of service. Easy to make an appointment, reasonable wait time in a comfortable lounge area, and thorough and dependable service. The service department is one of the reasons I have purchased 4 new vehicles from this dealership. Completely satisfied customer!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

MR MAZALESKI

Thank you for your feed back. We apprecaite your kind words. Here at Crenshaw hyundai we strive for excellent service that keeps our customers coming back.  If there is anything that we can please dont hesitate to ask.

Lisa S.
Elon, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department does a great job!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

MS SUTTON

Thank you for you feedback!  We are pleased to hear that your experience at our dealership was a good one. We always strive for excellent service in a timely fashion.  If there is anything you need please dont hesitate to ask.