Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

WB
Wesley B.
Whitsett, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and outstanding service. Knowledge of service and very informative. Anthony of the service department is an outstanding employee.
When you drive in the service area, its like home. The entire department is outstanding in what they do and how they handle the client.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your response.  Here at Crenshaw Hyundai we always strive for excellent service. Our staff is here to always put you first and we are glad you always feel at home when you are here.  If you need anything in the future never hesitate to ask.

Thank you and we hope too see you soon,

DK
Dorothy K.
Mebane, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/30/2019 Category: Service
The personnel are friendly and professional.
I recently had taken my Hyundai Elantra GT for scheduled maintenance. I made an appointment for early morning and the Service Department took the car immediately for its 22,000 mile check-up I was in and out within an hour. Great service and personnel at Crenshaw Hyundai. I highly recommend them.

DT
Donald T.
Elon, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
great service manager in Greg and Tavious is very good in the service bay and with customers
I like the people even though the current automobile selection is skimpy. Waiting on the Palisade and the trucks was a big mistake. By the time the palisades arrives I may have spent $50,000 on another suv. The Santa Fe downsizing timing made no sense at all. I have purchased three Hyundai in a row but now looking at a gmc acadia denali for a june purchase.

Denise H.

Nicholas R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Waiting on order
Service was quick and have had good experience before. I ordered a pair of visors and paid up front. Told they would arrive in few days and they’d call to let me know. It’s been a week and I haven’t received a call. Still waiting.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give our service department a honest review. I have personally checked into your order and the parts have arrived. I am very sorry that the service advisor did not reach out to you as he should have. Thank you again for providing me with your feedback so I can correct this issue with my team.

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
Terrible communication in the service department.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

I am very sorry about all of the problems you faced recently with your vehicle. Unfortunantly, this is not the only case where this has happened to customers. We are provided estimated dates of part arrivals daily, and recently they have been wrong or even worse, change from day to day. All we can do is provide our customers with the information we are given by Hyundai, and hope they can fulfill their orders. In more cases recently, they can not. As a representative for the brand, I wish I could make it better or have it go away all together. I will make sure I forward your concerns so hopefully you can get your full reimbursment for the money you had to spend.

ER
Edward R.
Julian, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Arrived early and they took me in without an appointment and jot the service done in a very timely matter.

FD
Frances D.
Haw River, NC
Very prompt
They told me when the part to my car would be in and I took it in the next day and they fixed it right away.

Brenda M.

Debra M.
Roxboro, NC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Worth the Drive
I have to drive an hour to get to Crenshaw Hyundai, but it is worth the drive to have my car serviced in a friendly atmosphere. I can make an appointment with ease and always get good service.

HS

lost for words.

Richard B.
Haw River, NC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service staff did a great job explaining the matter to me. Also, they spent time reviewing my tires and tire needs with me.

NC
Nevin C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I always have a good and friendly sevice

PR
Paul R.
Graham, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice people work here.
Good place to buy a car.

Jackie B.

Hurdle Mills, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Dealer
Courteous and knowledgeable staff.

HH
Howard H.
Whitsett, NC
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good people,
I like Crenshaw. But, for everyday service I prefer a local automotive service other than Crenshaw. This is mainly because of the prices. While I like Crenshaw, overall repair/replacement prices are too high.