Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

LD
LUCINDA D.
Greensboro, NC
06/13/2015 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I have had two Hyundai's and they have serviced both of them. I bought my Sonata in 2012. it has 80,000 and just got new brakes. I am very pleased with my Ruby!!

Mrs. Dudley,

We love customers who are passionate about their vehicles. We look forward to many more years of service from both of your vehicles.

CD
CAROLYN D.
Elon College, NC
06/13/2015 Category: Service
Friendliness
Everyone was very courteous and friendly .Did not have a long wait. Everything was explained to me in detail.

Mrs. Dotson,

Thank you for letting us know our staff treated you well and valued your time on your recent visit. We will continue to excell for years to come.

TH
Tomika H.
Mebane, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Poor service
I recently had to bring my car in for service and I was given a wrong diagnosis for my car and was told I would have to pay for repairs because they were not covered under warranty .The management was very nice though he called two days later and apologized for the misdiagnosis but nicely told me that they could not cover my rental cost because there wasn't one available.So I had to pay for a rental for eight day's out of my pocket. Even though it was several things that happened with the car while they had it that caused a delay in me getting it back.It was a lot of confusion throughout the whole process.

Mrs. Hatchett,

I am very sorry for the issues sorounding your recent visit. While some problems can be hard to determine, I can say that we plainly fell short of excellence on this visit. I am very soory for all of your inconvienence in time and having to pay for a vehicle during the repairs. I would like the chance to make it up to you and attempt to regain your trust in our shop, Please dont hesitate to contact me so we can discuss a benneficial outcome for you.

KATHLEEN B.
06/02/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change
Thanks for the speedy service I received having an oil change.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 06/03/2015

Mrs. Bailey,

I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations on your visit! Thank you for taking your time to let us know we did a great job!

NB
NECOHVIA B.
Mebane, NC
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Car care service
Good service. It was fast getting done. It would be nice to have coupons for oil changes. The better the prices the more ill go for services.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 06/01/2015

Mrs. Brown,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. I will make sure you are on our next mailer for service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

GW
GEORGE W.
Reidsville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2015 Category: Service
they have always worked me in for service even if they are very busy
They will and have always worked me in for service even when busy and finished with in reason.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Mr. Williamson,

Thank you for choosing us for service on your vehicle. We value all of our customers and really appreciate it when you let us know how happy you are.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2015 Category: Service
The best
Not only do they sell a great line of cars, they go above and beyond to help and assist the consumer.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/25/2015

Dear Customer,

Customer service is something we have always taken a lot of pride in. We try to treat all of our customers like a member of our family. I am very happy to know we succeed with your recent visit!

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service/Service Dept.
Young "Lady" in the service dept. is a valuable representative of your company and "Chris" mechanic is great. I can not say the same for your Sales Staff......
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/21/2015

Mr. or Mrs. Customer,

I am happy to hear that both the service advisor and technician did a great job on your recent visit. As for the difference in our sales staff, if you would like to discuss what was less than perfect, I would be happy to talk to you about it.

DONNA W.
Greensboro, NC
05/13/2015 Category: Service
I received my service in a timely manner.. The people who served me where very friendly!!

Mrs. Winder,

We know how important time is to our customers, and we strive to make sure we take care of your vehicle and get you back to life as quickly and safely as possible. We are please to know we excelled with your visit!

Efland, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Great car dealership to keep my warranty service records.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/13/2015

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your service needs. We will always strive for perfection when it comes to our customers.

Jack R.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealer
Great dealership and Great guys to work with. (A couple of them might be grouchy at times but,hey, that's life.)
Really good folks to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mr. Rutherford,

We are lucky to have a good crew that is passionate about cars and especially our customers. Thank you again for another fantastic review!

JACK R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealer with Great People
Best car dealer I have EVER dealt with. Honest, straight forward, no lies or b s. You can take what they tell you to the bank. I would never consider buying a car anywhere else.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

Mr. Rutherford,

It is customers like yourself that make our jobs so much more enjoyable. We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your vehicles!

JN
JANET N.
Kernersville, NC
05/05/2015 Category: Service
A
Caring
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

Mrs. Nester,

Thank you for the "A" grade! We are proud to have you as our customer.

JOHN P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2015 Category: Service
always nice and do a great job
5 stars
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Mr. Perry,

We are thankful to have customers like yourself in our family!

TA
TAMMY A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
The group is professional and courteous. When I need service they get me in and out as quickly as possible.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/30/2015

Mrs. Atkins,

Thank you for letting us know how happy you are with the service on your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

BT
BARBARA T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Always a positive experience.
The staff at Crenshaw Hyundai are always accommodating and helpful and I trust their advice.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Mrs. Taylor,

We pride ourselves on honesty and building a relationship with our customers instead of treating them like a number. I am very happy to know you have been pleased with us and we can't wait to see you back in for service.

LT
LISA T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/13/2015 Category: Service
The professional people that care about you and your car.
Great service experience!!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Mrs.Thompson,

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future.

JILLIAN D.
Whitsett, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant & helpful1
Excellent work!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/09/2015

Mrs. Dupont,

Thank you for letting us know how happy you are with our department. We will continue to take care of you for years to come.

AMBER M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Great
Service was great
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/02/2015

Thanks Amber. We strive for exceptionally great service. Glad we showed that to you, and glad you gave us the opportunity.

EL
Eric L.
Hillsborough, NC
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Very Positive Experience
Needed to get my brakes checked and also the engine due to a suspious sound. The tech actually road with me to understand and hear the issue - which helped. THen Ashley at Customer service did a great job of keeping me informed throughout the day and also explained all that was done. My best experience at this Dealership so far.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/02/2015

Thanks for taking the time to write about us Eric. We appericate the feedback.  Glad you received your best evperience so far, until next time, when maybe we can top this one. We appericate your business.