Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Burlington, NC
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Interior of car damaged during service.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/31/2017

I am very sorry that my technician left marks on your vehicle during the last visit. Please set up an appointment at your earliest convenience so we can clean your vehicle.

DA
Drorester A.
Greensboro, NC
11/11/2016 Category: Service
People are nice and friendly
People here are really nice, but better service is needed.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/14/2016

I am very sorry the repairs on your vehicle took much longer than expected. If there was an issue that caused it take longer, the advisor should have communicated that to you so you could be prepared. As for an alignment not being performed like you asked, please contact me at your convenience so I can get that taken care of for you. Thank you for taking your time to let me know about your concerns so I can address them and hopefully prevent similar situations in the future.

MV
Michelle V.
Mebane, NC
10/29/2016 Category: Service
fortunate and unfortunate
I purchased my vehicle at Crenshaw Hyundai, 95% of all my services for this vehicle has come from Crenshaw. I have, on several occasions come out of my way because my services have been so exemplary. This visit leaves me disappointed. I don't know if it was a communication issue or if it was just missed in inspection (which seriously concerns me considering I was very specific about my request) but my rear passenger side tire had a slow leak I wanted addressed, and it was not. The very next time I drove my vehicle after my service date the pressure in that tire was compromised. I was forced at that point to seek service elsewhere at that point. I also specifically told the service member that checked my in where my car was registered, when a later service member questioned me as to the registration of my vehicle it was confusing, and I wasn't sure why it was supposed my registration had changed. The staff was friendly and courteous as they always are, and I have no complaint with that. I am mostly easy to please, my below average rating is in comparison to my prior services at Crenshaw specifically, not compared to all my car services in general. Not addressing a specific concern to me is unacceptable for the standard I expect of Crenshaw Hyundai service. I'm doubly dissapointed because this 'miss' could have been a very real safety hazard. Please don't stop giving excellent service, and do NOT let this happen again. Thank you.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/31/2016

I am very sorry we missed the mark on your last visit. Missing a tire concern, as you say, cam be a very big mistake and  serious problem for the customer. I really thank you for the specific details about where we fell short so I can address them with the service advisor and technician that serviced your vehicle that day. They will be ,add aware of the potential hazard that was created. Even though you had a inferior visit, I really appreciate you having such a high standard for my team, and it's nice to know that they have met that standard most of your visits. I assure you, this was a fluke and will not happen again on your next visit

2013 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2016 Category: Service
Warranty issue
If its a warranty issue they ignore you when t
You call in to schedule your service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/24/2016

I am sorry my team fell short on getting your vehicle repaired and back to you in a timely manner. I assure you we treat all repairs as important as we can, and I will talk to the advisor to find where the delay came from and why you were not informed.

Burlington, NC
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2016 Category: Service
No Call Back?
Still waiting on a call for a part that should have been ordered weeks ago.

10/01/2016 Category: Service
What Happened?
Going to Crenshaw reminded of why I haven't been there in a while. Not pleased with the service at all. That is why I will be purchasing a different make and model in the near future.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/05/2016

I am sorry you had a less than perfect service on your vehicle. I would like to discuss the details of your disappointment so I can fix the mistake for the future

Michael H.
Snow Camp, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/03/2016

I am terribly sorry that you feel like you received poor service on the only visit you made to our dealership. I am glad that we were able to get your recall resolved, your vehicle repaired, and provide you with alternate transportation for the duration of the repair process so your inconvenience was limited. Please feel free to let us know what we could have done to further improve and make your visit exceptional.

AG
Alan G.
Graham, NC
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Service dept may hac=ve great techs but the phone and physical interaction with the customer service team was in a word poor.
I left my car in for repair because of a scary noise from the engine that I was concerned about. The repair took about a week due to a part having to be ordered.
Nobody explained the work performed when the car was picked up. nobody explained that the repair had been covered by warranty - I had to ask. Nobody has yet explained the extended warranty up to 120k miles from Hyundai as a result of the recall - good information to have but not forthcoming from my local dealer.
Overall - the actual repair work was fine but the staff dealing with the public are poorly trained and basically seem a little clueless. I will continue to purchase Hyundai cars - 4 to date - but from a better dealer - CarMax who have a clue about how to be customer oriented
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

I am very disappointed in my team for falling so short on your visit. Unfortunately, we have recently had some turnover in the front end of our department and are trying very hard to get our new employees up to speed on the proper procedures. We are getting better day after day. Thank you for giving my technicians such a good report, and i really do appreciate being told about the areas to work on for the service advocates. If you would like to give us another chance in the future, I feel confident my new staff will be trained and can show you that everyone in our service department really cares about their customers.

Graham, NC
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Power Steering Service Issue
See comments on previous page.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/03/2016

I cannot begin to apologize enough for the issues you had on your service visit. This problem will not go unnoticed or unresolved. I have already began collecting information on what happened with your repair and will be in touch with you soon to discuss how I can try to make this right for you.

GrCauseysey

TH
Tomika H.
Mebane, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Poor service
I recently had to bring my car in for service and I was given a wrong diagnosis for my car and was told I would have to pay for repairs because they were not covered under warranty .The management was very nice though he called two days later and apologized for the misdiagnosis but nicely told me that they could not cover my rental cost because there wasn't one available.So I had to pay for a rental for eight day's out of my pocket. Even though it was several things that happened with the car while they had it that caused a delay in me getting it back.It was a lot of confusion throughout the whole process.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 06/25/2015

Mrs. Hatchett,

I am very sorry for the issues sorounding your recent visit. While some problems can be hard to determine, I can say that we plainly fell short of excellence on this visit. I am very soory for all of your inconvienence in time and having to pay for a vehicle during the repairs. I would like the chance to make it up to you and attempt to regain your trust in our shop, Please dont hesitate to contact me so we can discuss a benneficial outcome for you.