Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Kirk M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
You have a great team of customer service representatives and maintenance personnel that work together.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
A

Shawn C.
Greensboro, NC
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Bought 2 New Tires for My 2014 Sonata
I am very pleased with the Service Department in purchasing 2 new Tires.

2018 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Always promt friendly service
I work full time so its not always easy to get off foe service appointments, but Crenshaw has made it easy for me to schedule at hours that meet my needs

RT
Richard T.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service
The service received on my last visit to Crenshaw was very good since I made the visit without appointment. I do believe that $25.00 to install a battery is excessive as is a charge of $11 for shop supplies !! I was surprised at the cost of a battery but in todays world it probably is acceptable.

EC
Elizabeth C.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Alert
I am still getting alerts that we need service. it should have stopped by now

Ronald M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Always dependable and professional service!
I have been having my vehicles serviced by Crenshaw Hyundai since 2011 and continue to appreciate their competence and quality of service. Easy to make an appointment, reasonable wait time in a comfortable lounge area, and thorough and dependable service. The service department is one of the reasons I have purchased 4 new vehicles from this dealership. Completely satisfied customer!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

MR MAZALESKI

Thank you for your feed back. We apprecaite your kind words. Here at Crenshaw hyundai we strive for excellent service that keeps our customers coming back.  If there is anything that we can please dont hesitate to ask.

Lisa S.
Elon, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department does a great job!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

MS SUTTON

Thank you for you feedback!  We are pleased to hear that your experience at our dealership was a good one. We always strive for excellent service in a timely fashion.  If there is anything you need please dont hesitate to ask.

Dawnaly D.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Love Crenshaw! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I really enjoy the whole Hyundai experience.

MR DAX,

Thank you for your feedback.  Here at Crenshaw hyundai we strive for the best customer service.  We are glad to hear that your experience was meet with friendly faces and helpful attitudes.  If there is anything you need in the future dont hesitate to ask.

Rhonda C.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Chris your mechanic
Good mechanic

TT
Timothy T.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Overall just a very poor car!
Would not recommend anyone waste money on a Hyundai!
Very poor performance overall a total waste of money!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us feedback about your recent service visit. I am very sorry that you are not pleased with your vehicle, and its overall performance. My technicians work very hard to keep your vehicle in the best condition possible, and make adequate repairs when they are needed. If there was something that my staff did to make this situation worse, I would like to know so I can try to fix that problem.

GF
Gayle F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Happy customer
Crenshaw listens and I keep talking until I know we're on the same page. Always polite and respectful. Very happy with the quality of their service, I have been going there for a year now. They service my car and my husband's.
Even parked my car in the service bay so I did not have to go out in the rain.

Jean F.
Gibsonville, NC
Fast and Courteous Service
You can always depend on Crenshaw Hyundai to give excellent service.

Delores W.
Greensboro, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Was my first time at your dealership but I was impressed with your service department I hope you keep up the good work after someone buys a car

NC
Nevin C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Inspection for my car
I didn't wait too long. They were done fast

SJ
Sandra J.
Reidsville, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
It was my first service there. They had me in and out within one hour. Fantastic for a Saturday. Keep up the Great work..

BT
Barbara T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
I gust fine
Na
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your honest review of your service visit. We will try harder next time to provide you with a truly exceptional experience!

Rose C.
Gibsonville, NC
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Expected time of service not up to expectations
Service rep friendly but not as forthcoming with the time of service as one would expect. Did not mind that repairs took approximately 2 hours, but, would like to feel that estimated time for service would be close to actual time. If issues arise that may delay completion time would like to hear this before actual completion of work.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the honest review of your recent service visit. There is no excuse for the service advisor not communicating with you about the status of your repairs. I have personally been in a situation like this with other maintenance services and I know how frustrating it can be, and how quickly it can affect the rest of your planned day. I will address this specifically with this advisor, and with everyone in the service team so I can hopefully prevent this in the future. Also, I have fixed the name in our database to reflect the owner correctly.

Deborah L.
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Was in an out in no time. Nice an polite people that work there as well

Joel W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Honest Service
Have had a flawless service experience on our new Sonata SE. Highly recommend!