Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5rating 4.2777769
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333
Nancy M. on 02/21/2018
Friendly staff, great service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/20/2018 05:41 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Denise D. on 02/20/2018
"Always great service!"
My car wouldn't start the other day, but the battery was strong. I called Crestmont Hyundai and they had me tow it in. They analyzed my problem and checked out my extended warranty details to complete my repair. Thay also did an overall inspection and found a brake light out. We spoke about the repairs and they gave me an accurate timeline and cost. Robert, in the service department , remembered my vehicle from having serviced it there since the purchase in June 2010. He took great care to supervise the repairs and billing. Crestmont does a great job of keeping my Sonata running like new!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/20/2018 03:01 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Joseph C. on 02/20/2018
"Awesome people "
No matter what sales person Mark , ken in finance or service department everyone makes me feel like nobody else matters but me at the last moment and I appreciate the attention to detail. Love this dealership
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/20/2018 02:18 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Cynthia M. on 02/20/2018
"Never been dissapointed"
I return to Crestmont for my services because I have always been treated extremely well and have had satisfactory service. I could go closer to home for oil changes and maintenance, but my preference is to return to Crestmont.
So far so great!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/20/2018 12:41 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Good service"
Always good service, quick and professional.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 03:41 AM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

"individual"
service was timely and friendly.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:08 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

"fast efficient service"
Always friendly, efficient
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 06:25 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Cheryl D. on 02/19/2018
"Great employees "
This is the 2nd time I have had an issue when getting an oil change. The technician not only takes off the Crestmont reminder sticker for the oil change but he removes my Costco tire rotation reminder sticker. He has no business doing that! Very irritating. I make a great effort to do my maintenance on time and he is hindering that.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/19/2018 05:33 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that you had an issue when in for service. We will be discussing your issue in our normal meetings and make every effort to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

"Service"
Quick,easy,uneventful.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 08:28 AM

William M. on 02/16/2018
"Easy Recall"
My Hundai dealership took car of a recall item thoroughly and quickly. Good experience!
Review Created: 02/16/2018 03:59 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you for the good survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Debra R. on 02/16/2018
"Great customer service"
I had incredible service when I purchased my Sonota in August 2017 and just recently when I went in for my first maintenance visit. David at the service desk handled by phone call as well as checking me in on site and was very professional and helpful. The cashier and I'm afraid I didn't catch her name was so friendly that I walked out of the dealership even more satisfied with my decision to by a Hyundai. I have told friends about the car and service and hope to send referrals to Joe Yun who I also had the pleasure to visit with during my wait time. Highly recommend and will return for all maintenance needs.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/16/2018 11:11 AM

Verified Customer on 02/16/2018
"Fast Service"
Easy to schedule apt and service done quickly
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 02:07 PM

Tracy F. on 02/14/2018
"They were fast, efficient, and did a great job at a reasonable price!!"
They were amazing!

Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 09:10 PM

Frank M. on 02/13/2018
"Hyundai Sonata"
The people Customerservice was excellent friendly and informative
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 02:58 PM

"Good Service"
Quick, friendly service at a fair price
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:23 PM

"Great"
Great service and very nice people
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 12:15 PM
ROBERT A. at Crestmont Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for the good survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

"Friendly"
Always friendly. They always do a great job on my car.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson