1943 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5rating 4.2777769
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Linda S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the work done. The work was done in a timely manner too.

Valley City, OH
Great staff
Everyone was helpful and the service was quick and painless

BG
Barbara G.
Mansfield, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
Ok

Anthony M.
Dave’s Great!
Dave, is extremely professional and friendly.
I appreciate his attention to detail even during busy times in the service department.
John M.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star survey and employees like Dave are a main reason for our success. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

GM
Gypsy M.
Medina, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
service
customer service and maintence is great.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Service center
The customer service is great!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and a large part of that success is the friendly, quality staff that we have here at Crestmont! We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

DF
Dennis F.
Cleveland, OH
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick friendly service.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

GS
George S.
North Royalton, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I brought my 2010 Sante Fe in for new brakes at 7:30 am. David Lalonde, my service advisor greeted me on my scheduled appointment time and wrote up the order. Instead of waiting in their lobby, David provided a courtesy ride to nearby Bob Evans. When I finished my breakfast David said to call and I was picked up and brought back to the dealership. David explained that in addition to the new brakes, I needed new front tires and a front caliper. I kind of expected that. David gave me my quote and by noon I was out the door. Great customer.service and reasonable price. My car runs much better with the new brakes and the new tires. Thank you David and Crestmont Hyundai!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Our goal at Crestmont is to make every visit with us Fast and reasonable with a quality repair. I am pleased to hear that Dave took good care of you during your visit and we appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick fast and friendly.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with a great experience which includes fast friendly service, a quality repair at a fair price. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Deborah P.
Medina, OH
The Service Desk
Emily was helpful and kept me informed of everything that needed to be done with my car.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that Emily was able to make that happen for you. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

GP
Gregory P.
North Royalton, OH
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ease of making an appointment
They couldn't find a problem in my door button which was the reason I brought the car in. I don't understand what happened but I'm glad it works now.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we have the button on your door handle working again. Please give us a call if you have any other issues with the handle so we can make sure that this issue is resolved. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Akron, OH
Service Department
Service is good and reasonable.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

JJ
John J.
Fairview Park, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Wife was happy. That makes me happy!
My wife came in to get her Santa Fe serviced. She was pleased with the service, and the respect with which she was treated. She also caught a nice sale on tires! She was happy with the experience, and since that means I don't have to listen to complaining, it makes me happy as well.

In fact, Crestmont has been exceptional to work with during the ownership of this vehicle. They have been so good to work with, that I am seriously considering move from Ford to Hyundai for my next vehicle. Note that I have been a happy Ford customer for the last 25 years. But the Ford dealership I have used exclusively, has really declined. Especially with regard to their service quality, and accountability. So much, that I am seriously considering leaving Ford. Crestmont has the kind of service I used to get from my Ford dealer, but no longer do. This has me really thinking hard about a Hyundai for my next vehicle.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Every customer to us is important and deserves to be treated with respect. We apprecaite the opportunity to service your Hyundai and we will work just as hard to service your new Hyundai when you decide to make the change!

Dylan C.
Cleveland, OH
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees
I love crestmont Hyundai’s employees, oil change and tire rotation took under 40 min and they washed my car for me too. Competitive prices even for a dealer. Good experience.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience that includes; Quick service, the right price with a quality repair. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Employees are courteous.
Fast, courteous and professional.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Akron, OH
Fast service
Oil change was fast and I liked that I didn’t have to wait long
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Olmsted Falls, OH
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Took my 2013 Sonata for routine maintenance. Booked appt online, making it easy. Car was done on time and I was very happy with their service.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we feel that a quick easy service experience with a quality repair is the key! We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Matthew S.
?
in and out - no hassles and a very fair price
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. Easy, quick, quality service at a fair price is a major part of our goal to make every visit a great experience.

BW

David F.
Olmsted Falls, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2018 Category: Service
no pressure to have other things done
professional and courteous staff,
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the good survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. Our staff is one key ingredient in making each visit a positive experience and we look forward to your next visit with us!