Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5Overall Rating 4.2777769/5rating 4.2777769
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

James S.
Seville, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good and friendly service
The people at the desk were very friendly and informative and the service was excellent
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Ann M.
Cleveland, OH
Cleanliness
Very friendly people and timely.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Jane W.
Efficient service
Service is efficient

Brecksville, OH
Timely and complete
As always, service done in a reasonable time, high quality, friendly service.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit a 5 star experience focussed on fast freindly service. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

08/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Knowledgeable Service
The Service Advisor has always been good about letting me know if a part (filter, etc.) needs to be replaced or wait until my next service appointment.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Craig C.
Richfield, OH
08/10/2018 Category: Service
No problems,nice people and free coffee
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Hinckley, OH
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Went in thinking that I only need a tire rotation and turns out that there was much more. Emily from service did a wonderful job explaining to me what was needed, kept me informed every step of the way and made all arrangements necessary so that I could be back on the road for work the next morning. Tim R. (mechanic) did an amazing job on my vehicle. I always ask for him because he is the best at what he does! I always feel safe after getting my vehicle back and it comes back as if it is brand new. He is pleasant and informative and always does the best work. I live farther away from the dealership now but this past experience proves that the drive is definitely worth it!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us as easy as possible and we are pleased to see that we were successful. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

LH
Lucille H.
Maple Heights, OH
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very quick service for oil change
Nice waiting area
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and part of being successful is valuing each of our customer's time and making you comfortable during that time. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Michele P.
Chippewa Lake, OH
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
I would say I received prompt, courteous service, the complete service details were explained to me when service was completed. But I will mention that I was told all fluid levels had been checked which was not accurate, the next day I tried to wash my windshield and the windshield washer fluid had not refilled. So when I am able to stop back I will mention it & they can fill my windshield washer fluid, so this had been overlooked.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not give you top notch service. Please stop in anytime and we will make sure that your washer fluid is filled. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Seville, OH
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Polite respectful
Good cp.pany5
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. Our success comes from the great employees we have working here that put you, our customer, first!

Michael S.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism!
My wife brought our vehicle in early...was taken immediately. The car was done in less time than quoted plus a car wash!! Great job.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and we look forward to your next visit with us!

AL
Angela L.
Parma Heights, OH
08/04/2018 Category: Service
The employees that work here make this place a great place to look at or buy a car!
Anytime I have been to Crestmont I have had a great experience. Every employee I have come into contact has been extremely helpful
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai Sales, Service and Parts are all working hard to make every visit a 5 star experience. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Jose R.
Cleveland, OH
Great costumer service

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very friendly staff
Overall a good experience for a bad problem (our engine needed replaced).
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for the great survey, positive feedback and your patience during you service visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

JN
Jarred N.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Dan at crestmount hyundai was excellent, added a tire rotation onto my service on the spot with no heads up since I forgot to request it when making my appointment. Very efficient at getting my car serviced and keeping me updated during the process. Will definitely return for future service needs.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached our goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

PA
Patricia A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
The people there are very courteous and very helpful.
Emily Hamrick is very nice, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and takes her job very seriously. I really enjoyed her professional attitude and helpful advice. She really knows how to do her job in a prompt and courteous way.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback about Emily. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and feel free to call Emily anytime you need our services!

Stephen M.
Richfield, OH
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Work done thoroughly and on time

BW
Billy W.
Brunswick, OH

Jacquelyn C.
North Royalton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed With Service
I went in to have a window repaired on my brand new vehicle (5 months old). The window was scratched from rolling it up and down. When I got my car home I noticed that the outside had been scuffed and my car had been washed with the back window down. When I called to tell dealership the rep didn’t offer a solution or apologize.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for the survey and letting us know of the issues with your visit. I appologize for the disappointing service visit that you experienced and we appreciate you allowing us to handle your service needs. We will pick up your vehicle, repair any scuffs and make sure that the inside of your vehicle is cleaned properly.