2082 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5Overall Rating 4.2972957/5rating 4.2972957
Overall Rating 2.10811/5Overall Rating 2.10811/5rating 2.10811rating 2.10811rating 2.10811

KD
Kelly D.
Westlake, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Well Done!
An hour repair for a recall turned into an overnight stay for my car. They promptly gave me a loaner and made the necessary safety repairs. When I picked up my own car and was on the road, the service department called me to let me know I had left something in my loaner car. I was very impressed by this and appreciated the call as what I left in the car was important. Great job!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

James A.
North Royalton, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Employees that want to help
Good Employees that want to help
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the good survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

BD
Brad D.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Quoted $3700 to fix. I spent 60 bucks and fixed the issue.
The Hyundai technicians quoted me $3700 bucks to fix my issue. I was told parts were broken that were not broken and I needed a new wiring harness which is apparently still good because I fixed my car myself. I declined their $3700 and I spent $60 and 45 minutes of my time to correct the issue. I was also told my after market remote start was wired improperly and it needed to be re-wired, yet it’s worked flawlessly for 7 years. No hard feelings though.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the survey and the feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we could not resolve your issue in a more efficient manner. As a dealership, we have certian standards of repairs that we must follow and work hard to make those standards work for each of our valued customers. We appreciate you allowing us to look at your feedback and look forward to any opportunity that we can help in the future.

RF
Robert F.
Northfield, OH
01/18/2019 Category: Service
2011 Sonata
Bob, the service manager, went above and beyond to get my back-up camera replaced.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the good survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. I am glad that I could resolve your back up camera issue and I look forward to your next visit with us!

CF
Cecilia F.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Repairs
Costumer services were great. They realized that they changed my car’s rear brake last year and the warranty was already expired because of the miles, however, they fixed the problem a very low cost. Also, a car was provided at no cost while they were working in my car. Thank you David!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we were able to resolve the issues with as little hassle as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next service visit.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Simple and Easy
Went in for my car’s regular check up. I was kept up to date on car details through out the check up. Once again a simple and easy trip.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and a major part of that is making every visit with us a quick, efficient and affordable. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Mark C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
They got me in and out quickly and efficiently and delivered more than promised. I will definitely come back!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

Charlene M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome employees
The employees! Everyone here has been extremely helpful and kind each time I have been in.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and that includes an easy, fast and friendly service experience every visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Bonnie B.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
01/14/2019 Category: Service
In and out in a very quick time and real clean
I don't know anyone who is in the market for a new car but if I did I would tell them to check your place out.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we appreciate your feedback on your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle' service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

GC
Guy C.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, nice waiting area, friendly people!

Mariam S.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
always great service
always timely and professional, friendly, and affordable

Melissa C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank You!
Efficient service. Great service. Super helpful and friendly dealership!

FV
Fred V.
North Royalton, OH
Dependable friendly service
Always friendly and solid service here!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 stare experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Tuscon
Everyone goes out of their way to help you. My only issue is that everytime I get an oil change, the mechanic not only removes my oil change reminder sticker from my window but also my Costco wheel alignment reminder. Very annoying!
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

Ruth M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Always on time for appointments and always explains service before its done.
always pleasant and explains work done on car. I trust the service department to do only work needed. They have never let me down.
Ruth
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and that includes quick, quality service and consistant recommendations of only work that is needed. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

GD
Emily Hamrick was friendly, professional and very helpful. Will back

AV
Angela V.
There services and professionalism
Thankyou for your help and services always
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us fast, easy and convenient and we are pleased that you feel we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us.

JN
Jasmine N.
2013 Hyundai Accent
AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!
I have always enjoyed servicing my Accent at Crestmont Hyundai. Emily was amazing. I truly appreciate the time she took to go over my paperwork and update me about my vehicle.

The parts manager was also very helpful with recommending the correct parts for my vehicle. Thank you to Emily and Tom for a great experience.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us fast, easy and convenient and we are pleased that we reached that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
It is the service all service industries should strive for, fast, friendly at a reasonable rate. I will be back to Crestmont.
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great survey and the positive feedback! Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit as easy and convenient as possible and we are happy that we have reached that goal during your service visits. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit with us!

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Convience
ROBERT A. from Crestmont Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the good survey. Crestmont Hyundai is working hard to make every visit with us a 5 star experience and we are disappointed that we did not reach that goal during your last visit. We appreciate you allowing us to handle your vehicle's service needs and look forward to your next visit.