JIM S.
01/09/2015
Fixed right the first time
Repairs are made if possible instead of just replacing with new parts to save money.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/19/2015

Jim,
Thanks for the review. I always appreciate feedback. It is always a good time when you are around.

Caroline H.
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Caroline said they are up front and have phenomenal communication skills.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/05/2015

Caroline,
Happy New Year! Thank you for the review, we strive for great customer service as well as great repair service. Your business is important to us.
Thanks again,

Jenny B.
Savannah, GA
Chrysler Town
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Jenny said she has always had good service with this business. There have never been any problems. They get her in and out quickly.

Jenny,
Thank you for the review. I hope your holidays are wonderful. I look forward to a great new year. Please know that we strive to exceed your expectations. Have a great holiday.
Happy New Year!

Cherie C.
Kia Spectra
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Cherie said she can always trust this business. She knows they will do a good job.

Cherie,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your business and I look forward to 2015. I hope your holidays are going well.
Happy New Year,

Ann S.
Buick Century
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Ann said they do a good job.

Ann,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope all is well. It was a pleasure meeting your son. I am thankful for your business.
Happy New Year,

David M.
12/13/2014 Category: Service
David said he was very happy with the service and they did a fair assessment of his vehicle.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/24/2014

David,
Thank you for the opportunity to service the family van. The review helps us track our performance. Have a Blessed Holiday season.

MICKEY M.
12/11/2014
honest service
Great service and honest business. Highly recommended!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/11/2014

Mickey & Kelli,
Thanks for the review! Glad the van drives great. Looking towards a Blessed Christmas!

MARGEE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014
John is a truly wonderful person. Honest, service is good, prices are great.
I highly recommend Crossroads. Been going them for quite a few years now. If John says something needs fixing, then I know if needs fixing. My dearlership wanted to do a very expensive 'scheduled' maintenance at 30K miles, John told me to talk to him about it at 100K. Waiting area is always very clean & has the best coffee. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/08/2014

Margee,
I value your opinion and your friendship. I am pleased to know that our efforts don't go unnoticed. I take pride in our service quality as well as our cleanliness. I will keep the coffee fresh, see you next time.

SY
Stacy Y.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said this business is fair, provides good rates and is honest.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/02/2014

Stacy,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide great service for our customers.
Have a great day.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Edge
11/24/2014
Friendly, timely, quality service.
Friendly, timelt, quality service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/25/2014

Tom,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. I look forward to building a wonderful relationship with both, service and friendship. Enjoy your day.

FC
Fred C.
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Fred said the business always does the service right. He keeps their business cards at his restaurant for the public.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/02/2014

Fred,
I appreciate the response. It is a well know fact that we as small business owners need to provide great service for our great customers! Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicles.
See you for lunch soon,

Clint C.
Middleburg, FL
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Clint said he was satisfied with the knowledge of the owner and his technicians.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/24/2014

Clint,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the level of trust you have placed in us. I look forward to a wonderful relationship in the future. Car repairs will always be, but friendships are very special.
Merry Christmas to you and your family,

RP
RICHARD P.
Live Oak, FL
Volkswagen Passat
11/18/2014
John's smile
So far so good. Hope that tire will hold air
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/21/2014

Fr. Richard,
Hopefully the tire is the only full of hot air! Just kidding. Hopefully we have it fixed, you need to stop driving over nails.

Robert B.
Florida
Mercury Villager
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Robert said the service provided by the business is perfect.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/21/2014

Robert,
Thank you for the review. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations. I look forward to seeing you at the next service interval.

RICHARD M.
11/11/2014
John Klinkenberg
John and his crew are top notch. Honest and fair, and really knows cars inside and out. What more could anyone want in an automotive repair shop?
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/12/2014

Rich,
Thank you! I appreciate the review and the opportunity to service your car. I hope the trip goes well!

Happy Thanksgiving.

PC
PATRICIA C.
Mazda 6
11/01/2014
fixed blinker and changed Oil
Will bring back for maintenance
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/03/2014

Patricia,
Thank you for coming in and for posting a review. This feedback is important to me in order to provide the level of service ypu deserve. I look forward to the opportunity to mainatin your car.

HF
Helen F.
Mazda Protege
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Helen said the business treated her very well. They have been very helpful and wonderful.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/03/2014

Helen,
Thank you for the rewiew. I always enjoy your company at service intervals. Have a great day.

JOSEPH / SONIA B.
10/26/2014
Excellent service fair prices as always.
Can't beat the honesty and good service!

Joe and Sonia,
Thank you for the great review and opportunity to repair the Toyota. It is a pleasure serving you.

RE
RALPH E.
Chrysler Voyager
10/25/2014
great and fast service
very friendly, reasonable, and honest

Ralph,
Thank you for the review. I hope all goes well with the Van.

Janesh B.
Mazda 6
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Janesh said John provided her with good customer service. He was very nice, and understanding of the fact that she is a teenage girl trying to pay for everything.

Janesh,
Glad I could help. I look forward to the future repairs needed on the Mazda.
Enjoy the day!