HF
Heather F.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Heather said she had no problems with this business. They were quick and easy.

Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our service. I have high expectations of my shop and employees. This review helps me know how we are doing. I appreciate the oportunity to take care of the service and repair needs of your car.

SY
Stacy Y.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Stacy said the business is always good to her and they treat her fairly.

Stacy,
Thanks for the review. We always enjoy our time together when you come in for service. Thank you for the opportunity to continue to take care of your car.
Have an enjoyable weekend,

Bruce B.
Ford Expedition
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Bruce said everything was to his satisfaction and he had no issues.

Bruce,
It was a pleasure to get to know you. I appreciate the opportunity to repair your vehicles. Thank you for the review, it helps me get insight on our performance.
Have a great weekend,

RALPH / SHIRLEY M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/23/2015
The people
Always good work
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/28/2015

Ralph and Shirley,
I appreciate the repsonse. Well said! I  value your friendship and trust. I look forward to our your next service visit.
Have a wonderful day,

speak spanish
Keep going with profesiionalism
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/21/2015

Claudia,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that all is well. Have a great day.
See you at your next service,

Jeff S.
Ford Windstar
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Vickie. She said everything was fixed in a timely manner.

Jeff & Vickie,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the oportunity to service the van.
Have a wonderful day,

VO
Victor O.
Honda Accord
01/17/2015 Category: Service
Victor said the business does very good work and he really likes them.

Victor,
I appreciate the review, it always helps to have feedback for any needed improvements. I look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

Carol S.
Dodge Intrepid
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Carol said the business is great. They are honest and dependable.

Carol,
Thank you for the review, I am glad to have feedback. I hope all is well.

Margaret C.
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Margaret said she has been going to this business for years. She loves them. She has nothing but praise for John and his crew.

Peg,
Thank you for the review. I enjoy our discussions and spending time with you at service intervals. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Michael M.
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business did what he wanted in a timely manner and for a good price.

Michael,
Thanks for the review. Glad to hear all is well with our sevice. I look forward to our next opportunity.

JIM S.
01/09/2015
Fixed right the first time
Repairs are made if possible instead of just replacing with new parts to save money.

Jim,
Thanks for the review. I always appreciate feedback. It is always a good time when you are around.
Have a good day,

Caroline H.
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Caroline said they are up front and have phenomenal communication skills.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 01/05/2015

Caroline,
Happy New Year! Thank you for the review, we strive for great customer service as well as great repair service. Your business is important to us.
Thanks again,

Jenny B.
Savannah, GA
Chrysler Town
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Jenny said she has always had good service with this business. There have never been any problems. They get her in and out quickly.

Jenny,
Thank you for the review. I hope your holidays are wonderful. I look forward to a great new year. Please know that we strive to exceed your expectations. Have a great holiday.
Happy New Year!

Cherie C.
Kia Spectra
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Cherie said she can always trust this business. She knows they will do a good job.

Cherie,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your business and I look forward to 2015. I hope your holidays are going well.
Happy New Year,

Ann S.
Buick Century
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Ann said they do a good job.

Ann,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope all is well. It was a pleasure meeting your son. I am thankful for your business.
Happy New Year,

David M.
12/13/2014 Category: Service
David said he was very happy with the service and they did a fair assessment of his vehicle.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/24/2014

David,
Thank you for the opportunity to service the family van. The review helps us track our performance. Have a Blessed Holiday season.

MICKEY M.
12/11/2014
honest service
Great service and honest business. Highly recommended!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/11/2014

Mickey & Kelli,
Thanks for the review! Glad the van drives great. Looking towards a Blessed Christmas!

MARGEE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014
John is a truly wonderful person. Honest, service is good, prices are great.
I highly recommend Crossroads. Been going them for quite a few years now. If John says something needs fixing, then I know if needs fixing. My dearlership wanted to do a very expensive 'scheduled' maintenance at 30K miles, John told me to talk to him about it at 100K. Waiting area is always very clean & has the best coffee. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/08/2014

Margee,
I value your opinion and your friendship. I am pleased to know that our efforts don't go unnoticed. I take pride in our service quality as well as our cleanliness. I will keep the coffee fresh, see you next time.

SY
Stacy Y.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said this business is fair, provides good rates and is honest.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/02/2014

Stacy,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide great service for our customers.
Have a great day.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Edge
11/24/2014
Friendly, timely, quality service.
Friendly, timelt, quality service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/25/2014

Tom,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. I look forward to building a wonderful relationship with both, service and friendship. Enjoy your day.
Happy Thanksgiving!