JAMES S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020
BEST IN JAX
This the best auto service center in Jacksonville. Extremely trustworthy and honest.

James,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to keep the Hyundai on the road and safe.
Enjoy your trip,

GS
GABRIEL S.
05/21/2020
Good job!
Nice crew and completely profesional in what they do

Gabriel,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Toyota.
I hope you have a great week.
Be safe,

LEE S.
05/21/2020
Caring attitude of John and his staff
John is honest, repairs what is needed only, and advises what is needed in the future..

Lee,
Thank you for the review, I apolgize for the late response. We strive to keeping our customers cars in proper working and safe order. We appreciate your loyalty and trust.
Have a great week, be safe.

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/20/2020
John and Santiago
Very competent and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Crossroads automotive to everyone.

Bron,
Thank you for the review, I apologize for taking so long to respond. It is ourt pleasure to take care of your Chevy.
Have a great week,

LW
LAURENCE W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/18/2020
The guys at Crossroads Automotive are the best. I've been taking my vehicles to them for some years +. They are very efficient in the service that they provide to their customers. Thanks John and Santiago.

R/
Laurence
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/19/2020

Laurence,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the new truck! Its our pleasure to provide service that meets your expectations. Have a great day!
Stay safe,

Dee R.
05/10/2020
Customer Service
John always goes above and beyond my expectations and I would not trust my car with anyone else
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/11/2020

Dee,
Thanks again,
Have a great day.

DEE R.
Acura Integra
05/08/2020
Awesome Service Time and Time again
John always goes above and beyond
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/11/2020

Dee,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to service the Acura.
Have a great day,

PB
PEGGY B.
Hyundai Kona
05/05/2020
Went threw the car I was purchasing, so that I knew what the problems where that needed correcting.
John went threw the car I was purchasing, so that I knew what the problems where that needed correcting. I was able to go back to the dealer to have possible problems corrected. The items are minimal now but in 6 months to a year if not fixed now could be a major repair bill for me later.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/06/2020

Peggy,
Congratulations on the new Hyundai! Thank you for the review. I look forward to providing any service or repair the new car may need.
Be safe,

PC
PAUL / PATRICIA C.
Toyota Avalon
04/29/2020
Car Repairs
John and Santiago are both very professional and helpful. We dropped off our car Monday evening and it was done Tuesday evening. John is fair and always helpful and they do a great job.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/29/2020

Paul & Patty,
Thank you for the opportunity to service your Toyota. I have always appreciated you and the trust you place in us with your vehicles. It is always great to catch up while working on your cars.
Be safe and stay healthy!

AT
ANN T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/27/2020
The service can’t be beat. Completely satisfied.
This was the first time to take my car there and I intend to go there whenever I need anything done in the future. The gentleman were courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend this garage to everyone. Thank you, Mr. John.

Ann,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service your Mini. I am thankful for this opportunity and I look forward to a wonderful service relationship. Please know that we can provide service for your Mini and we take a personal approach to all of our customers and their vehicles. Welcome to our family!
Be safe and continue to be healthy,

JUSTIN T.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/25/2020
Excellent!
Work was done quickly and John took the time to explain why I was having problems and gave me advice to help avoid future problems. Top notch all the way!

Justin,
Thank you for the review and more importantly the opportunity to service the Chevy. I appreciate this more than you know. During these troubling times, new business is great. In the future please know we are a full service facility and are able to provide personal care and service for all of your vehicle needs.
I hope all is well and everyone is healthy.

RAY R.
04/21/2020
These guys are awesome
emergency came up at 9:00am, John had me in and out with everything running perfectly before lunch. He recommend a few things I should do, which I most certainly will, And the price was the less then I thought it was going to be. 10 outta 10, straight shooters, talented and fair. Respect

Ray,
Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity to service the Jeep. Please klnow we provide complete service and repair here at Crossroads and we look forward to keeping your vehicles on the road.
Be safe and stay healthy,

TD
TOM D.
04/20/2020
My go-to automotive repair shop
I have been using Crossroads Auto for years.
Fair prices, good diagnostics and no unnecessary parts used.

Tom,
Thank you for the review, but more importantly, thank you for your loyalty and trust. We are always glad to see you and to be able to service your vehicles. CVontinue to be safe and I hope all are healthy. Congratulations on the grandchild!

LORI S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/20/2020
Honest and reliable
I can not praise John at crossroads enough. I thank god I finally found an honest mechanic that does quality work for a reasonable price. His work is timely and he keeps you in the loop. Thank you John for being the honest hard working American that you are!!!

Lori,
Thank you for the review and encouragement! I appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles.
Know that I continue to pray for your safety as you work on the front lines. Continue to stay positive and safe.

RP
RICHARD P.
Buick Encore
04/17/2020
Wonderful
I t is nice to know that even in these special times there is exceptional service to be found.

Richard,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service your Buick. I am thankful for you and all that you continue to do!
Be safe and healthy,