RUBEN R.
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2020
Awesome and honest

Ruben,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to service the NIssan. I hope it all works out with the needed repairs.
Have a great day,

TANIA M.
08/06/2020
Crossroads repaired my car in a very timely manner! They provided me with excellent customer service and were very reasonably priced!

Tania,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to repair the Hyundai. We are a full service facility, so we can handle all the service and repairs needed. It was a pleasure to help out with this issue.
Be safe and have a great week,

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/30/2020
John and Santiago
As always, John and Santiago solved my problem.......Thank you, Thank you

Bron,
Sorry about the late response. I appreciate the review and your friendship. It is always our pleasure to take care of the Chevy.

LW
LAURENCE W.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/29/2020
Crossroads Automotive are Great
The guys at Crossroads are the best. They are some of the most honest car repair people I know. Thanks for the great service.

Laurence,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to servie the Mini.

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
07/23/2020
John absolutely knows how to do it right, the first time
Honest, Highly professional, always courteous and the job is completed right the first time
Absolutely no complaints
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/24/2020

Rudy,
Thank you for the review. It is always great to see you and catch up. I am glad the repairs on the Honda were performed to your standards. Thanks to you I have to reconsider my next dog, yours seems pretty great!
Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

AG
ALAN G.
Nissan Frontier
07/17/2020
Always the best attention and service!!
Jhon and Santiago are the best of the best!!!

Alan,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty.

BW
BRUCE W.
07/17/2020
Outstanding Service and Honesty
I have used Crossroads Auto Repair for several years and am more than please with their service. In this case I went to a dealer for a free oil change and was told a couple of things needed replaced. The dealer was going to charge me $95.00 to analyze where some oil was dripping from. John showed me in less
than 2 minutes where it was coming from and suggested to monitor it because it didn’t appear to be a major issue for a car that has 234,000 miles on it. The other issue was concerning my brake pads. Again, John suggested I have him look at them again in six months because it didn’t make sense to do such a repair on a vehicle with that much mileage unless I planned to keep it for a long time, which I am not.

Bruce,
Thank you for the review. Know that we treat all of our customers like family and would never perform service that is not needed and we will never not perform service that is a safety issue. Your car is in good and safe shape.
Have a great day,

TD
TOM D.
Ford Edge
07/15/2020
Automotive Maintenance
Professional, customer focused, good value

Tom,
Thank you for the review, it was great to see you.
Stay safe,

LINDSEY S.
07/09/2020
Help when we needed it most
Our car’s alternator went out close to closing time& being new to Jacksonville, we found the best rated automotives place close to us. We called Crossroads, and John arranged a tow truck that met us in less than an hour. The lines of communication were open and we were told everything in detail that needed to be done. It took less than 24 hours for our car to be repaired. When we have car troubles or just maintenance, we’ll definitely be returning!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/10/2020

Lindsey,
Thank you for the review, it was great to meet you guys, and our pleasure to repair the Nissan. We provide complete auto repair and maintenance. Be safe and know that we appreciate you and your husbands service, go Navy!
Welcome to Jacksonville!

DAVID L.
07/04/2020
Wonderful personality owner and crew very clean and organized shop pricing and quality work thumbs up Tom the cat Daddy Jax Florida
GREAT
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/07/2020

David,
Thank you for the review. Glad all is well. It was our pleasure to service your Nissan.

MK
MIKE K.
07/01/2020
Management
Great people great service

Mike,
Thanks for th review, always great to catch up when we service the F150.
Have a safe 4th,

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/01/2020
Automobile service
I highly recommend John and Santiago to do work on your vehicle. Very knowledgeable and very reasonable for work they do. Thank you John and Santiago .....

Bron,
Thanks for the review. It is always great to see you and to be able to keep the Chevy on the road safely!
Happy 4th,
JOhn

BP
BRIAN P.
06/30/2020
Crossroads automotive.
It took a while but I found the best. John at crossroads is by far the best mechanic I’ve brought my car to. You never have to worry, he is going to diagnose it, then let you know what needs to be done right away, and what may be able to be done at a later date. I guess the best word to describe the experience is trustworthy. Thanks John you have a customer for life

Brian,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the F150.
Have a safe 4th!

MK
MARY K.
Orange Park, FL
06/27/2020
Always gets the job done in a timely manner and at a fair price!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/29/2020

Mary,
Thank you for the review. Glad to be of service, we strive to get all repairs done on time and at a fair price. It was great to see you, enjoy the summer break!

Nissan Armada
06/26/2020
Top notch service by a respectable local man
John was very professional and honest. He was very knowledgeable and actually cared about his customer. I would definitely use him again for any of my automotive needs. Thank you again John!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the review, It was great to meet you and to be able to take care of the Nissan's brake needs. We provide complete automotive service, so anything in the future you can count on us!