PR
05/17/2017
Kind and competent
Great

Pat,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you again, and of course working on the Saturn. I am glad all is well.
Have a blessed weekend,

ST
Sam T.
Mazda 3
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Sam said he was very satisfied with the service. He has visited this facility before. They not only take in his vehicle but they explain what is being done from the very beginning.

Sam.
Thanks for the review. It was alittle of a challange this time with the Mazda, but it worked out. I hope all is well.
Enjoy the weekend,

TG
TONY G.
Cadillac DeVille
05/11/2017
excellent service
A+

Tony,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you again and working on the Caddy is always a treat!

TD
TOM D.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/09/2017
Good place to go
Quality work with quality pricing.
John and staff can diagnose and repair the simplest to the most complex issues.

Tom,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy. It is always great to see you as well.
Have a good day,

RP
RICHARD P.
Kia Soul
05/09/2017
The wonderful smile of the proprietor
Great service great price great location
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/09/2017

Richard,
Thank you for the review. I like the new car. Glad all is well.
Have a great day,

GH
GRETCHEN H.
Mazda 3
05/05/2017
Best car service!
Great customer service including helping get car to shop and me to work. No unexpected surprises in cost of repairs.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/08/2017

Gretchen,
Thank you for the review. It is always great seeing you and being able to work on the Mazda.

LYLE S.
Volvo XC70
05/04/2017
Your work
You are an amazing repair man thanks tons
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 05/08/2017

Lyle,
Thanks! I am glad to be of service.

LE
Lucie E.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Lucie said the business was very helpful and he understood her situation.

Joe D.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he appreciated the good service provided by this business.

Joe,
Sorry for the late response. Thank you for the review.
It was great seeing you and catching up. I am glad the Honda is doing well.
Enjoy the weekend,

BA
Bill A.
Jeep Liberty
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Bill said this business gives him good service, the prices are good and the work is excellent.

Bill,
Thanks for the review, I was out of the country last week. Sorry for the late response.
I am glad all is well with the Jeep.
Thanks,

Santiago C.
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Santiago said this business provided good quality service. They were very fast and efficient and he had no complaints. He would like to thank the mechanic.

Santiago,
Thank you for the opportunity to repair the Honda. This review helps us track our service and customer satisifaction. I will pass the gratitude along to our mechanic, Santiago.

John C.
Toyota Tundra
03/11/2017 Category: Service
John said they did a good job on everything.

John,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide great service. Thanks again, if we can help in the future. please call.

JOHN / FRANCIS G.
03/09/2017
First Class Service
This is a place you can trust to do the job right the first time at a fair price.

Jack,
Thanks for the review, I was out of town last week, sorry for the late response. I hope all is well.

CLEBURN S.
Dodge Caravan
02/23/2017
Your honesty!!!!!!!
I would defenitely recommend this business to anyone!!!!!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/28/2017

Cleburn,
Thank you for the review. I am thankful for customers like you. It is always great talking to you, and working on the van.

AH
ANGELIQUE H.
02/15/2017
The best experience every having my car serviced.
Mr John is a wonderful person. He explained everything to me that was going on with my car. He did not pressure me into having everything done at once. The most important repair that was needed at the time was suggested. The prices are the best and the work was fast. Crossroads auto provide professional and personal care. I will take my car back in a couple of weeks to have my other services done. I highly recommend Crossroads auto.

DZ
Daniel Z.
GMC Envoy XL
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything they did was great.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/15/2017

Daniel,
Thank you for allowing us to servbice your GMC. I appreciate the review as well. I hope the repairs are still working properly.
Have a great day,

Jason C.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Jason said John does good work, he is loyal, honest and a friend of his.

Jason,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope the Ford is running well.

GJ
GARY / PAM J.
Saab 9-3
01/24/2017
Awesome as always!
John & the other man who work there are both wonderful! No matter how silly my question, they always take the time to answer it without being sarcastic. I have been to many other repair shops where the men talk down to the women like they are idiots. They always do an excellent job on my car at a reasonable price. In fact, my car is a German car that is no longer being made. Parts are hard to come by. In fact, he is trying to find a part for my car at this time! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pam,
Thanks for the review, I am still trying to find that seal. I will call you when it is in.
Thanks again,

RA
RODNEY / LAMANNA A.
01/18/2017
A very honest and capable auto tech I will always trust Mr John

Rodney,
Thanks for the review, sorry for the late response. I hope all is well!

TG
TONY G.
Cadillac DeVille
01/17/2017
car repair.
great service and attention to detail.

Tony,
Thanks for the review, it was great getting to know you. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Cadillac.