LW
LAURENCE W.
08/28/2016
Jeep
Sense of Family, someone actually cares how your car is running for you & your family's safety

Sudean,
Thank you for the review. We strive to be more of a family enviroment, friends not just business clients. I appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our repair facility.

BD
Bill D.
Chrysler 300
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Bill said the business provides great service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/12/2016

Bill,
Thanks for the review. I will stay in touch.
Thanks again,

TD
TOM D.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/26/2016
Problem solved
Very strange electrical/transmission actions.
John & Heidi got things sorted out and the truck is running great!

Tom,
Thanks for the review. I am glad to know the Chevy is running good.

Daryl S.
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Daryl said he has known this business for 15-20 years. They are great. They are good people and his vehicle gets fixed correctly.

Daryl,
Thanks for the review. I hope all is well with the Dodge.
Have  agreat day,

OM
Orestes M.
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Orestes said the business provided good service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/22/2016

Orestes,
Thank you for te review, I hope all is well.

RICHARD M.
08/13/2016
No friendlier place to take your car in for service.
As usual I was greeted with a warm friendly smile by Heidi and John. Just had an oil change and tire rotation this time. The service wait time was relatively short. The price was very reasonable. This is the place to come for your next car service. Highly recommended.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/16/2016

Rich,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you. I am glad the service and experience was up to your standard.

LN
LOUIS N.
08/12/2016
so great
will come back
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/12/2016

Louis,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your loyalty and business.
have a great weekend,

JULIE F.
08/11/2016
COMPUTER GENERATED INVOICES
THE INVOICE SHOWED I NEEDED NEW TIRES AND THEY WERE JUST PUT ON, SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME TO ASK WHEN THEY WERE PUT ON AND THEN ROTATED AND CHECKED MY BRAKES. IT WAS ALL PART OF THE SERVICE I PAID FOR.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/11/2016

Julie,
Thank you for the review. I apologize for the mis communication. We should have removed the note reguarding the Honda needing tires. Upon inspecting the vehicle and noticing that you already purchased tires elsewhere, we should have been proactive with our record keeping. As per our phone conversation I stated that we would rotate the tires and re-inspect the Honda at no charge while you wait. I do apologize for having you come back in again for service that should have been performed during your last visit. Once again I am sorry for this mishap, I look forward to the opportunity to correct it. Have a wonderful weekend,

HC
HEIDI C.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/08/2016
As always great service for a reasonable price
friendly and professional people :)
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/09/2016

Heidi,
Thanks for the review. We strive to provide professional service at an affordable price.

CU
Cheri U.
Buick LaCrosse
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Cheri said this business is awesome and she would recommend them for service. She stated she trusts Heidi to make sure things are going well.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 08/09/2016

Cheri,
Thanks for the review. It was great meeting you last week.
I hope all is well. Please remember that we provide all the service and repairs your Buick may ever need. So, you found a new home for quality repairs at an affordable price with great personal service.
Enjoy the week,
JohnCheri,

Don C.
Dodge Dakota
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Don said the employees at this business did a really good job on his vehicle.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/28/2016

Don
Thank you for the review. I hope the Dakota is doing well.
Have a great weekend,

RT
ROBERT / SADIE T.
Toyota Tundra
07/23/2016
Great service and people
Very satisfied with their service. Everything was explained thoroughly and our truck was repaired. We will definitely come back when needed!

Robert,
Thank you for the review. I am glad the repair was on the lower end of the estimate. When you are ready, lets fix the front suspension.
have a great week,

VB
Venna B.
Toyota Matrix
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Venna's mother. She said the service was done in a timely manner.

Venna,
Thank you for the review. I use these reviews to guage how we are doing in our service department.
I hope the Toyota is doing good.
have a safe week,

Joseph G B.
07/21/2016
professional
MY PROBLEM WAS PROPERLY DIAGMOSED AND CORRECTED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Price is in line with or below near-by auto repair shops.

Joseph,
Thank you for th review. I hope the Ford is running good.
Call if there is a need for service in the future.
Thanks,

KH
KARISSA H.
GMC Yukon
07/13/2016
Great customer service. Promt car service. Great price!
Crossroads provided the best experience that I have had at a car repair shop. I have four little ones, and the customer service was excellent. They were accommodating, and they worked very fast. I was satisfied with the price and will definitely return with any car servicing needs that I have in the future.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/14/2016

Karissa,
Thank you for the review. I am glad it was just the Battery that was needed on the Yukon.
Enjoy your week,

LJ
LANE J.
07/09/2016
Toyota
Great. Good service bends over backwards to be accomodating
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/11/2016

Lane,
Thanks for the review. Always a pleasure seeing you and working on the Toyota.

PW
PAULA W.
07/07/2016
Great Service.
They did not try to pull the wool over me. Very honest people. I would go back and recommend my friends.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/08/2016

Paula,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to know that you had a good experience. I have always been dedicated to honest and affordable repairs. Thanks again!
Enjoy the weekend,

JAMES P.
07/05/2016
Honest and Dependable
I have always received good honest service at a reasonable price.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/08/2016

James,
Thanks for the review. I hope the Toyota is back to normal, running well and driving good.
Thanks,

Michelle S.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Saturn Vue
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeffrey. He said they did a good job.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/01/2016

Jeffrey and Michelle,
Thank you for the review. I hope the Saturn is running good. I appreciate the oportunity to service the Vue. If you need anything in the future, dont hesitate to stop in, we perform complete auto service.
Have a great Weekend and enjoy the 4th!

Carol S.
Dodge Intrepid
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Carol said this business has great service and she has been going for a long time. She would recommend them.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/28/2016

Carol,
Thank you for the review. I am sorry I missed you. I hope all is well and you are enjoying the summer with family.
Enjoy the week,