SF
STEPHEN F.
Ford Edge
Fair and honest.
After my mechanic of 15 years passed away, I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to find another one like him. I was glad to come across John who is honest and fair.

Stephan,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service you vehicles. It is always great to have new customers and be able to offer proper service. I look forward to 15 years!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Cadillac DTS
Do good work
Did every thing I needed

Bill,
Thank you for the review. I hope you have a great week.
Be Happy!

SUSAN M.
Scion xB
Knowledgeable and Friendly
I always appreciate how you take the time to explain what is going on with my car and what needs to be addressed. You're always so good at prioritizing the work (when possible) and letting me know when a big job is coming up so I can prepare financially. I'm so thankful to have people like you and Santiago looking our for my safety.

Susan,
Thank you for the review. It expalins exactly what we have always desired to be as a service facility. We have worked hard to make sure our "family" is always taken care of properly and with the professionalism that they deserve. Quality service and proper communication is a top priority. We are thankful for the opportunity to service your Scion.
Have a great week!

Kia Sedona
09/13/2019
Unbelievable dedication and hard work
Santiago went above and beyond to find a part for my minivan, and despite the complications with my minivan’s bearings, he fixed it and had it running smoothly in no time and at a much lesser cost than I was expecting. I think he saw it as a challenge. A true master of his trade!

M,
Thank you for the review and appreciation of Santiago. He is truly a blessing! His dedication is unmatched.
We appreciate the opportunity to repair the Kia.
Have a great week!

BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/12/2019
Highly recommend
John and Santiago are exceptional in service....

Bron,
Thank you for the review. I apologize for the issue with the Chevy, but at least it was under warranty. I hope all is well.

STEVE B.
09/11/2019
Great knowledge and great service!
John and his team are amazing. His knowledge is outstanding and his commitment to customer service and doing the job right is second to none.

Steve,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy. Drive safe and have a great week.

LW
LAURENCE W.
09/07/2019
I love taking my vehicles to Crossroads Automotive because I always get great customer service. You always get personable service. Thank you
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/09/2019

Sudean,
It is our pleasure to serve such great customers like you and Bull. we appreciate the opportunity to keep you on the road safe.
Hope t ball goes well with the little man!

RF
RAY F.
08/31/2019
Quick and reliable!
I took my wife’s Mustang in for an oil change and brake work. All the work was competently done in no time at all..
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 09/09/2019

Ray,
Thanks for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to service the fleet of vehicles from your household!

PW
PAULA (KARINA) W.
08/21/2019
Great attention and very good service, good prices also , thanks

JUDY K.
Middleburg, FL
Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019
Great work.
They treat your car like it belongs to them. I have been a customer at Crossroads since 2002. Never had a problem with their expert care of my cars.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 07/10/2019

Judy,
Thank you for the review. Congratulations on the new car. I appreciate all your loyalty, friendship and business.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

RJ
RUDOLPH J.
Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019
Honest & Reliable
Honest & reliable

Rudy
Thank you for the review, I hope the Hyundai is operating as designed.
I hope all goes well this week.
Happy 4th,

ROY H.
07/01/2019
Great Job.
I totally recommend John at Crossroads Automotive for all of your vehicle needs. John is thorough and always gives a very realistic estimate on any repairs and work you may need. He also isn't afraid to give you bad news if necessary.

Roy,
Thank you for the review. I hope the trip goes well.
Have a great day!

Joe L.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they always do a really good job. He has gone there for years.

Joe,
Thank you for the review. I hope the Honda is performing well.
Thank you for the samples, they were great!
Enjoy the 4th,

CHARLOTTE C.
06/26/2019
car ?repair
Best service I’ve ever gotten. John was so accommodating and pleasant. He kept my car over several nights when I was unable to pick it up due to illness. He also was very pleasant when I made a last minute repair request. Very reasonable repair costs. Just loved the experience. Thank you John!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/28/2019

Charlotte,
My pleasure. We were happy to meet you and to be able to repair the Toyota. We can service your Toyota for all of it's service needs.
Hope you are feeling better, enjoy the weekend!

DICK G.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2019
Very honest and efficient
I have known John for 16 years and his work ethic does not change. Always VERY HONEST and very fair with his prices. If he or his mechanic don’t feel that something is the best it can be he continues to work and/or research to get the best job done. Before I retired I was in charge of a large fleet for a Fortune 100 Company and used John for all my work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 06/28/2019

Dick,
I appreciate the review and I value your friendship. It is our pleasure to be able to provide service for you and your new truck. Great vehicle, many years of reliable driving.
Have a great day,