LJ
95,000 mile service
Great --as always
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/07/2016

Lane,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Toyota. It is always a pleasure seeing you and Marge.
Have a great weekend,

TY
TIM Y.
04/06/2016
Excellent Customer Service
John and his team provide excellent customer service for either scheduled appointments or even in the event of an issue that requires a Monday morning drop-off with out notice. Every unexpected repair and regularly scheduled maintenance service that I have had done on my vehicles at Crossroads has been completed quickly, efficiently and on time. The quality of their work is top notch; I have never had to return for the same issue to be checked again. My vehicle is always as clean or cleaner than when I took it in for service. I highly recommend Crossroads.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/06/2016

Tim,
Thank you for the review. I must admit I am overwhelmed with your review, we certainly strive to provide great service, quality repairs and a comfortable experience. I appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us. Stop in anytime, scheduled or not, we will take care of you.
Enjoy this beautifyul weather,

BD
Bill D.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2016 Category: Service
Bill said they do very good work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/01/2016

Bill,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well withe the Chrysler. You need a break from these repairs. I'll see you for an oil change in 3 months.
Have a good weekend,

LG
Linda G.
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Linda said the business employees are courteous and nice. They fixed her vehicle in a timely manner and she did not have to bring it back for follow-up work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/01/2016

Linda,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to work on your Chevy.
Enjoy the weekend,

NG
Nina G.
GMC Jimmy
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Nina said this business provided good service. They provided her with very important information regarding the risk she was taking by not having service performed.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/29/2016

Nina,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well. When you are ready we can complete the needed repairs on the GMC.

CZ
Chris Z.
Oviedo, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he has known John for several years and they do an excellent job.

Chris,
Thanks for the review. It was great seeing you again. Glad to help with the clutch replacement.

WH
WHIT H.
03/23/2016
Honest & good service
I've been with John for years now won't go anywhere else.

Whit,
I was great seeing you again. I am glad the repair was minor as well.

Sally S.
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Sally said she has no complaints.

Sally,
Thanks for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to service the Toyota.  I hope all is well.
Have a good day,

RE
RALPH E.
Chrysler Voyager
03/19/2016
fast service, very friendly. reasonable
I have an 2003 car. It is driven about 1300 miles up North in the spring, and back in the fall. When i need service i trust
Crossroads Auto to service my car.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/22/2016

Ralph,
Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure to service the van when you are in town. I hope you enjoy your time here in Jacksonville.
Have a great summer!

TG
Tom G.
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was nice at the business. He was pleased that they finished on time.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/22/2016

Tom,
Thanks for the review. We always try to accomondate our customers with timely service at a fair price.
Have a great day,

NK
NICK / BERNIE K.
02/27/2016
Customer Service
Great, fast service. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. Positive, written suggestions.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/01/2016

Nick,
Thanks for th review and the opportunity to work on big red. I hope all is well.

JZ
Jake Z.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Jake said the business did a really job, and he has known the owner for years.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/01/2016

Jake,
Thanks for thre review. I hope all is well with the Jeep.
I appreciate the feedback.
Have a great day!

GJ
GARY J.
02/25/2016
I won't take my car anywhere else!
I have been coming to Crossroads for about a year now and I love the service, prices, people & all. My car is 20 yrs old and I have had it since it was brand new. I want it to last as long as possible and get quality work done at a reasonable price! This is the place to come! Thanks Crossroads!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/26/2016

Gary,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate your business and the trust you have placed in us.
I look forward to keeping your car in shape in order to get another 20 years!
Have a great weekend,

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Avalon
02/22/2016
Friendly Service that got my car running again.
Mechanic worked diligently to find the problem with my car and fix it. They were always accessible if any questions/concerns popped up. Friendly service that got my car back running again!

Nick,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the time and understanding with the repairs.

Caty C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Caty said this business has good prices. They serviced her vehicle quickly.

Caty,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the nice comments. I also appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy.

Ronaldo C.
Honda Prelude
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Ronaldo said they are very courteous, very helpful and accommodating to his needs. He is still having problems with the fuse and this was his third time in for the same issue. He will probably be taking his vehicle to the dealer but if he has other issues, he will go back to this business. He didn't have to pay because it concerned the same issue.

Ron,
I appreciate the review. I know it is frustrating dealing with same issue multiple times. This issue is tricky, hopefuly we are gaining ground on it.
If it persists, please bring it back in, I wil gladly try to locate the cause.
Have a great day,

Carol S.
Dodge Intrepid
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Carol said she is always pleased with John's work. He is always honest, dependable and he knows what he is doing.

Carol,
Thank you for review. I always enjoy the time speaking with you while the repairs are taken care of. I appreciate the opportunity to service your Dodge.
Tell the baseball player I said hi!
Have aBlessed day,

BD
Bill D.
Chrysler 300
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Bill said this business always does good work.

FC
Fred C.
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Eyvonne. She said they are good people, they are honest and they do good work.

Fred,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate your business and friendship, not to mention the great BBQ!

KL
KATHY L.
Pontiac G6
02/12/2016
Problem with my Lights
As usual Crossroads did an excellent job in a very timely manner. I brought my car in At 8:30 in the morning and it was ready by 1. They found out why I was having problems with my headlight and turn signals. I always know that I get go service at a fair price. Thanks

Kathy,
Sorry for the late response. Thanks you for the review! I appreciate the opportunity to service the car because it alows us time to catch up as well as the opportubity to service the Pontiac.