NT
Nick T.
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Nick said the business had a friendly staff. They did good work and notified him when there were any problems. They were fantastic and they are the best.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/25/2016

Nick,
Thanks for the review. It was good to see you. We do cpmplete service, so I will see you for those brakes!
Have a great day,

FP
FRED P.
Cadillac Seville
04/20/2016
Quality of work
Just recently took my Caddy in as there was a leak. If you are a Caddy owner then the dealership is the only place you go. This use to be the process in the past until I found Crossroads. The mechanics can handle any model car because of the decades of experience. No more waiting to Christmas to get your car back from the dealer or having to take a second Mortgage on the house to pay the bill. Just stop by Crossroads! Not only is the quality and pricing awesome, but the coffee is always hot, fresh and free
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/21/2016

THANK YOU for the review! It is always a pleasure working on the cars under your umbrella. I am glad the Cadillac is working well.
Stop on in, anytime, coffee will be ready.
Have a great weekend!

PP
PHILIP P.
Buick Regal
04/14/2016
Very trusted !!!
I have always had a very good experience here at crossroads would recommend to anyone.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/14/2016

Philip,
Thanks for the review. It was good seeing you the other day.
I hope all is going well.

Joseph K.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said the service provided by this business was good. He appreciated what John has done for him.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/18/2016

Joseph,
Thank you for the review. It was good to see you again. If you need anything, please ask we are always willing to help.
Enjoy this springtime weather!

GT
Grace T.
Honda Accord
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Grace said she's always had wonderful service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/12/2016

Grace,
Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you last week.
See you on Thursday morning to take care of that coolant leak.
Thanks again,

LJ
LANE J.
04/07/2016
95,000 mile service
Great --as always
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/07/2016

Lane,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Toyota. It is always a pleasure seeing you and Marge.
Have a great weekend,

TY
TIM Y.
04/06/2016
Excellent Customer Service
John and his team provide excellent customer service for either scheduled appointments or even in the event of an issue that requires a Monday morning drop-off with out notice. Every unexpected repair and regularly scheduled maintenance service that I have had done on my vehicles at Crossroads has been completed quickly, efficiently and on time. The quality of their work is top notch; I have never had to return for the same issue to be checked again. My vehicle is always as clean or cleaner than when I took it in for service. I highly recommend Crossroads.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/06/2016

Tim,
Thank you for the review. I must admit I am overwhelmed with your review, we certainly strive to provide great service, quality repairs and a comfortable experience. I appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us. Stop in anytime, scheduled or not, we will take care of you.
Enjoy this beautifyul weather,

BD
Bill D.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2016 Category: Service
Bill said they do very good work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/01/2016

Bill,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well withe the Chrysler. You need a break from these repairs. I'll see you for an oil change in 3 months.
Have a good weekend,

LG
Linda G.
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Linda said the business employees are courteous and nice. They fixed her vehicle in a timely manner and she did not have to bring it back for follow-up work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 04/01/2016

Linda,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to work on your Chevy.
Enjoy the weekend,

NG
Nina G.
GMC Jimmy
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Nina said this business provided good service. They provided her with very important information regarding the risk she was taking by not having service performed.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/29/2016

Nina,
Thank you for the review. I hope all is well. When you are ready we can complete the needed repairs on the GMC.

CZ
Chris Z.
Oviedo, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he has known John for several years and they do an excellent job.

Chris,
Thanks for the review. It was great seeing you again. Glad to help with the clutch replacement.

WH
WHIT H.
03/23/2016
Honest & good service
I've been with John for years now won't go anywhere else.

Whit,
I was great seeing you again. I am glad the repair was minor as well.

Sally S.
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Sally said she has no complaints.

Sally,
Thanks for the review, I appreciate the opportunity to service the Toyota.  I hope all is well.
Have a good day,

RE
RALPH E.
Chrysler Voyager
03/19/2016
fast service, very friendly. reasonable
I have an 2003 car. It is driven about 1300 miles up North in the spring, and back in the fall. When i need service i trust
Crossroads Auto to service my car.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/22/2016

Ralph,
Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure to service the van when you are in town. I hope you enjoy your time here in Jacksonville.
Have a great summer!

TG
Tom G.
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was nice at the business. He was pleased that they finished on time.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/22/2016

Tom,
Thanks for the review. We always try to accomondate our customers with timely service at a fair price.
Have a great day,

NK
NICK / BERNIE K.
02/27/2016
Customer Service
Great, fast service. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. Positive, written suggestions.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/01/2016

Nick,
Thanks for th review and the opportunity to work on big red. I hope all is well.

JZ
Jake Z.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Jake said the business did a really job, and he has known the owner for years.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 03/01/2016

Jake,
Thanks for thre review. I hope all is well with the Jeep.
I appreciate the feedback.
Have a great day!

GJ
GARY J.
02/25/2016
I won't take my car anywhere else!
I have been coming to Crossroads for about a year now and I love the service, prices, people & all. My car is 20 yrs old and I have had it since it was brand new. I want it to last as long as possible and get quality work done at a reasonable price! This is the place to come! Thanks Crossroads!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/26/2016

Gary,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate your business and the trust you have placed in us.
I look forward to keeping your car in shape in order to get another 20 years!
Have a great weekend,

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Avalon
02/22/2016
Friendly Service that got my car running again.
Mechanic worked diligently to find the problem with my car and fix it. They were always accessible if any questions/concerns popped up. Friendly service that got my car back running again!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/22/2016

Nick,
Thanks for the review. I appreciate the time and understanding with the repairs.

Caty C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/21/2016 Category: Service
Caty said this business has good prices. They serviced her vehicle quickly.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 02/23/2016

Caty,
Thank you for the review, I appreciate the nice comments. I also appreciate the opportunity to service the Chevy.