BG
BRON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/23/2020
John and Santiago
And again when I needed them, they were there. Thank you John and Santiago.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

JEFF C.
12/21/2020
I Went Down To The Crossroads...
I was literally at the crossroads with my Tacoma and John was there to bail me out. I had bought a leveling kit 6 months ago and kept putting it off due to the thought of installing them myself using floor jacks. A mutual friend recommended Crossroads Auto and I'm very glad he did. The work was completed perfectly and actually lower than the estimate I was given. Thanks John and the team at Crossroads for making me a new customer for all of my auto needs!

MARK W.
INFINITI M35
12/15/2020
Great work
Excellent work and provides honest and upfront recommendation. Partner to keep the car going.

VB
VANESSA B.
Buick Century
12/10/2020
Best of the Best
As long as this shop is in operation..any vehicle I own will go no where else..
Always fair pricing always done right the first time

JIM D.
12/04/2020
Outstanding Service
Very pleased with the level of service & quality of work. John is extremely knowledgeable & only recommends work needed. Was surprised how quickly work was completed with reasonable cost. Highly recommend
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/04/2020

Jim,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Toyota. Great to meet you and I look forward to a great relationship.. We are a complete service and repair facility.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
12/02/2020
Car repair
Great service and work.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/03/2020

Kathleen,
Thank you for the review and the opportunity to repair the Hyundai. It was great to meet you. Please know that we can service and repair any need for your Hyundai.
Enjoy this weather.

LEE S.
12/02/2020
Recent review of possible used car purchase
John is always very thorough on the car’s current and upcoming future needs. I trust John as a mechanic and honest Christian person.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 12/02/2020

Lee,
Thank you for the review and opportunity to service the Toyota. I value the trust you have placed in us here at Crossroads. Enjoy this beautiful weather!

AT
ANNA T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/21/2020
Convinced
I was completely satisfied with the service.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for the review. I am glad all is good with the Mini.
Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.

AP
ANGELA P.
11/20/2020
Friendly, honest! Job well done
Friendly, honest . A job well done
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/23/2020

Angela,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to service the Mazda prior to your trip.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!

ROBERT M.
11/13/2020
Trustworthy
Best mechanic in Jax. Honest and priced fairly.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/16/2020

Robert,
Wow, that is high praise! Thank you for the review and award.
Enjoy this beautiful weather!

11/09/2020
The Best!
Always feel safe bringing my car in. Such genuine nice people always happy to help.

RF
RAY F.
Buick LeSabre
11/07/2020
A place where customer satisfaction matters!
As always, John makes sure that he takes care of the problem and makes sure that the customer understands everything that was done to correct the problem.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/09/2020

Ray,
Thank you for the review. I am glad to help keep the Buick on the road!
Have a great week,

11/06/2020
Always a great experience at Crossroads!
I’ve been going to Crossroads Auto Repair Service for years. They always take great care of my car with good work and affordable prices!
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the review and opportunity to keep the Mazda rolling down the road!
Have a great day,
John
P.S.  thanks for the burger joint suggestion, they were great!

11/05/2020
Professional
John fixed our car. He is professional.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the review. We provide complete auto repair and service, so anything you need we can handle it.
Have a great weekend,

RY
ROBIN Y.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/04/2020
As always, John provided excellent service. We have trusted John with our car care for years with no issues ever. We will never go anywhere else.
John K. from Crossroads Auto Repair & Service responded on 11/04/2020

Robin,
Thank you for the review and continued trust and loyalty. We appreciate every opportunity to keep the Toyota's on the road.
Have a great day,