Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jeffrey B.
Greeley, CO
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Sales
The Salesmen are great here.
Brice was my personal salesman, and he could not have been any better than he was. I truly feel that Crossroads Hyundai has a terrific asset in Brice. He is Conscientious about what he tells his customers, he knows the cars that the customers are interested in and can/does answer questions quite well. He is very personable, very approachable and not unwilling to do whatever it takes to make his customers as happy with their purchase as possibly can be. I am very glad I got to meet and deal with Brice. I am a happy customer thanks to Brice.

09/24/2020 Category: Sales
The Salesmen are great here.
The salesmen are great at this Crossroads dealership. They are courteous and kind and answer questions. It's the staff, including the owner of the Crossroads dealership that take over from the salesmen that are pretty sketchy in my own personal opinion. I cannot and will not recommend this dealership to anyone that I know. But the Hyundai automobile is truly a top notch make indeed.
DY
DAVID L Y., New Car Manager from Crossroads Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Jeffrey,
I wanted to follow up with your purchase experience. Would you mind giving me a call at 970-267-5072.

Respectfully,