Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 1.72/5rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72

Windsor, CO
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and recall work
Personal, friendly service with a courtesy shuttle
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

KJ
Kerri J.
Cheyenne, WY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change Cheyenne style
The relationship that Crossroads has developed with me through the sales team and the service department, has made me a customer for life.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always a pleasure providing our customers with the best service possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

LZ
Leanne Z.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
great customer service!
Dan in the service dept. helped me get in and out in a day with fixing two recalls on my newly purchased used car. Very polite and friendly and respectful of my time.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Customer satisfaction is our main goal here at Crossroads Hyundai. We value your opinion as well as your business. And we look forward to many years of keeping your car on the road.

LA
Lucy A.
Loveland, CO
10/07/2018 Category: Service
They Are The Best!
I was so impressed with everyone at Crossroads Hyundai. They are such a great team from Paul; the owner, the salesmen and ladies in the office. Service employees were great. Purchasing my 2018 Tuscan there was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. They were all so Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Lucy Antonelli
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Dishonest dealership who scams people out of money and doesn’t not perform on a timely manor.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/08/2018

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this.

Windsor, CO
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority here at Crossroads Hyundai.

PT
Peggy T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/05/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
Everyone were very kind and answered all my questions. It was a recall which I really appreciated. The staff did a wonderful job! I even came back two days later. I read the booklet and still had problems with adding another station. They were very kind to help and then I was on my way. GREAT employees.
Thanks for a enjoyable visit.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer service and your opinion and feedback helps. We look forward to many years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

FB
Frank B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
?
Service is fine., but location not convenient for us in Fort Collins.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Cheyenne, WY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Not what I expected
I was promised services that i didnt receive while being charge for filters that were not needed as well as a technician fee of more than tge service. This was not disclosed when i made the appointment and got a quote.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/04/2018

I am sorry your last visit was not up to our normal high standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

Littleton, CO
10/03/2018 Category: Service
very happy
Very Happy with the service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/04/2018

Thank for your feedback.We value your opinion as well as your business.

CD
Chase D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/03/2018 Category: Service
My appointment went very well. Was greeted by the service desk employee and it was pleasant. The facilities was very clean and had a great atmosphere. Only waited an hour for the completion of service!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicle needs.

ER
Edmund R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
The dedication to do good work.
Maintenance and sales folks are all eager to serve you and do so with pride.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.Customer satisfaction is our main priority here and we value your opinion as well as your business.

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great people, great looking too
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words. As you know we pride ourselves in providing the best service possible. We look forward to many years of helping maintain your vehicle. And when your ready to replace it we are here to help with that as well!

Jim P.
Milliken, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Blah blah
If they want to make those review public, it is up to them.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

EF
Ed F.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge of vehicle compared to other repair shops
Very pleased. Will bring car back for all service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We will be striving to earn a 5 star review at your next service.

Greeley, CO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The guy at the counter was great. Good overall experience
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service possible. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit. Until then, happy motoring!

EF
Edward F.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Fair
Fair
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is important to us. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue

KH
Kim H.
Drake, CO
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Nice overall atmosphere!
The people I dealt with on my very first visit were great! It felt like a family atmosphere and everyone made me feel welcome! The building is extraordinary love the whole business!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your opinion is extremely important to us as we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Manuel R.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The service is always quick and efficient.
Great customer service!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your feedback helps us grow!

Doug D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Professional
The service department has always been very professional!!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.