Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 1.72/5rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72

VB
Victoria B.
Livermore, CO
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and a great car maker.
As always, the Hyundai brand never fails to impress and satisfy. Our 2013 Elantra is the 8th Hyundai in our family. I'm sure it won't be the last.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/18/2019

Victoria, Thank you taking the time to review us and for your kind words. It is always our pleasure providing our customers with the best service possible and I surely appreciate your feedback.We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road safely.

Johnstown, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service Manager Ron is fantastic!
Hyundai at Crossroads is unparalleled for customer service. The people are great and I can't say enough about Ron. Unfortunately, my five year old Santa Fe has been quite problematic but Ron always goes above and beyond and even got Hyundai to replace my engine. If you are looking for great service you habe found your place.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It is always our pleasure taking care of our customers. I look forward to many more years of doing business with you.

HF
Harry F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick professional service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rip off
Have had more than one bad experience here. After signing lease agreement, one week later was asked to come in and pay $350 more because dealership made mistake on taxes charged. Was told by financial employee that they had done me a favor by allowing me to lease from them.

Went in for normal maintenance check at 15,000 miles. Nothing wrong with car. Ended up with $360 bill.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/16/2019

We are sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high standards. I spoke with with you fiance and gave him 2 complimentary oil change and tire rotation services. I will be contacting you directly to further discuss this.

Timnath, CO
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Chewed wire repair
One wire to not even be replaced just repaired for $200 was ridiculous. They told me they threw in fixing the windshield wiper for free nothing was free when that whole visit cost me $312 by the by the time they figured out what was wrong. From diagnosis to me leaving was maybe 45 minutes to 50.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/15/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not up our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

BE
Bill E.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Simple part replacement took 3 visits
Took too long for a simple part replacement. Wrong one ordered first time. Sure I could have gotten it right first time on Amazon.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/14/2019

Bill,I am sorry that your last visit wasn't up to our usual high standards. I assure you that we are working on these issues and that your next visit will be 5 star worthy.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Great personable service
Will definitely come back to Crossroads for any service on my Hyundai. Friendly staff and quick service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.We look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle.

LA
Lucy A.
Awesome Dralership
All the staff at Crossroads Hyundai are wonderful. They all display excellent customer service on the phone or in person. Starting with the Owner, Paul; to the salesmen and and all other departments and their staff. They are great!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/14/2019

Lucy, Thank you so very much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and it is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle safely on the road.

Ronald M.
Red Feather Lakes, CO
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Thanks
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best service possible and hopefully your next visit will warrant a 5 star rating. Until then Happy Motoring!

KD
Kenny D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall.
on time, friendly.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure providing our customers with the best service possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

Sylvania, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people to work with and a neat and clean dealership
Good people to work with
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us. You opinion means a lot to us. It is always our pleasure providing our customers with the best service possible.

MU
Milton U.
Greeley, CO
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Despite some minor glitches, the employees of the service department at this Hyundai dealership went out of their way to make the experience of servicing the vehicle efficient, complete and reasonably priced. They are what made servicing the car at Crossroads worth the extra time to drive to that location.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best customer service possible.Hopefully in the future you will find us to be 5 star worthy.Until then happy motoring!

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I didn’t have an appointment and yet they got me in and took care of me very quickly.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/10/2019

Thank You for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

James A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very good service with one small irritation.
Overall, the service was very good. One irritation is that it stated on my invoice that I had been offered and declined a car wash. I wasn't offered a car wash. I don't necessarily believe that a car wash is essential, but don't state I have declined something I wasn't offered. However, I was still pleased with service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/08/2019

James,Thank you for taking the time to review us.Your opinion is very important to us. I am sorry that your last visit was not 5 star worthy as we strive to provide the best service possible. I assure you your next visit will be much better!

EH
Emily H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy service is very helpful. I felt taken care of and solid about my car after this service visit.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best service possible and it is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle.

Stephen C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Love the service!
I always get good service at the dealer but I would really like for them to offer a free or very low cost tire rotation so I don't have to make another stop at discount tire.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Please be on the lookout for coupons and service specials on our website. We truly value your opinion as well as your business.

EH
Emily H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy to deal with and very helpful.
The service staff, driver, and financial secretaries are all very prompt. They do their work well and you feel confident as you leave that everything has been taken care of in a solid way. You don't have to wonder what has been done and you feel you get what you pay for.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/02/2019

Emily, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle maintained.
Happy New Year!

MA
Michael A.
Frisco, CO
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
the best
the best
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your buisness.

Richard M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great Dealer for Sales and Service
I bought my 2017 Veloster Turbo at Crossroads Hyundai in Loveland, CO. This car is one of my favorite cars I have ever had.

Management, sales and service personnel are top notch and professional.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle on the road!

VV