Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 1.6666646/5rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly service

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. Tempel
When I got there to drop off my car, no one was at the counter. I stood in the room alone for 15-20minutes before I wandered to the front to see if someone could help me. It took the lady 5-10minutes to find someone to help me. The gentleman who did end up helping me wasn’t very nice and was rude to me, making me feel like I was bothering him by being there. I had to take time off work to drop off the car which should have taken 10mins took almost an hour. When I went home that nigh my husband, Wayne, looked at the oil and they over filled the oil and it leaked all over our drive way. Usually we get excellent service but that day I received horrible service. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being excellent, I’d give it a 2. Very disappointed in how I was treated during the service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciated our conversation we had and I assure you I will be taking steps to ensure this does not hapen again.

ER
Edmund R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Walk In Service
Was pleased to have my periodic service done within an hour and that with several infrequent items to address.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to many more years of providing you top notch service. Happy motoring!

SL
Steven L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service attention and follow through
Friendly employees, communicated well about my vehicles problems and their solutions and the shuttle service was great. Thank you.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is always a pleasure providing our customers with great service and we are always looking to improve.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Exceedingly satisfactory
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication Good waiting room
The staff were unfriendly. Poor communication. Good waiting room and vacuum was not done.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/27/2018

I am sorry that your last experience was not up to our normal high standards. Customer service is important to us and I will be contacting you shortly to discuss this issue. Thank you for your feedback. It informs me of what to fix within our service center.

Longview, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I have had bad experiences with previous Hyundai service departments. At Crossroads they go above and beyond. I will recommend them to anyone at any time.

Meredith M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2018 Category: Service
They got me in immediately for a emergency.
They were compassionate and so thorough
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are always striving to give the best service possible.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Completely dissatisfied
Completely dissatisfied
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/24/2018

I am sorry your last visit was not up to our usual high standards. I will be contacting you so that we may further discuss this issue.

Cheyenne, WY
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Best Place
They always do a great job.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Max M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous
Ron and any of the staff we dealt with were polite and prompt. Everything was explained thoroughly and the job was completed in a timely manner.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always looking for ways to improve our quality of service. We value your opinion as well as your business.

EE
Elmer E.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY, LISTENS TO SEE WHAT CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
Friendly, explains work done
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/14/2018

Thank your for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Sharon B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and Professionalism
Service and support staff were great!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's always our pleasure to provide you and our customers the best service possible.

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Slow and expensive oil change
Dropped off my car for my appointment at 1pm for a simple oil change. Told them I absolutely needed my car by 4 pm since I was going out of town. I showed up at 4:15 and my car was not ready. I did not leave the dealership until 4:45 pm. Expensive for an oil change too.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2018

We value your feedback. I am sorry that your last experience was not our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly so that we may further discuss this issue. Thank you

2008 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
They seem to of been shorthanded back in the mechanical area
They seem to of been shorthanded back in the mechanical area.Also way too expensive
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2018

We are sorry that your last visiit was not our usual high standard. We value your opinion as well as your business so I will be contacteing you shortly to discuss th9is matter with you.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Had to good experience here , only place I trust , they do a good job.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is what helps us grow and provide the best service possible. Happy Motoring

Jennifer R.
07/05/2018
Great experience
We bought a used car at Crossroads Hyundai recently. The team was friendly and kept us informed as the car buying process progressed. The overall experience was not painful as buying a car sometimes can be.

Our sales agent was Rafael. He was personable and treated us as guests.

We are very happy with our car. We will be back for our next car purchase and would certainly recommend Crossroads dealership and Hyundai vehicles to others.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs

Marie G.
Ault, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Alan was absolutely great. Very personable and kept me informed of all issues. Explained everything to perfection
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's what helps us get better. We are always looking for ways to provide the best customer service possible. Happy Motoring!!!

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service
I had a recall on my vehicle and Crossroads Hyundai was able to see me quickly. They were friendly and fast when I brought my car in and did a complete inspection on my vehicle too. I would recommend them!

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Ms.
Had to wait two hours to get my oil changed because they were short handed. I had no place to go because nothing was closed to walk to. They could have call me and said they were short handed and I would have rescheduled.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2018

I am so sorry for the extended wait time. We are always looking for ways to provide our customers with the best service possible, and your feedback is appreciated. I will be contacting you so that we can further discuss these issues.