Latest Review about 1 month ago

John M.
Waco, TX
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
09/02/2017
Aug 2017
Great Job!

Sandra M.
Lexus ES 350
08/25/2017
HONEST
I finally found my forever mechanic. Cunningham Transmission was the third mechanic shop I've been to in 1 week ! They are VERY knowledgeable and take the time to work on car carefully. Most importantly they are honest . I only wish I had found them sooner .

EN
Enrique N.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Laura. She said she was able to get the service done in a timely manner.

LC
Loring C.
Buick Regal
08/16/2017
Good Service
I am a long time client and have always appreciated the personal treatment I received when bringing my car in for service. The mechanics would talk with you individually about the problem. On my last visit I noticed a change in their customer service. The mechanics did not come personally to talk to me; it was handled by the office personnel much like typical repair shops. I'm sure they were busy, but I did miss the personal touch I was used to receiving on my previous visits. They are still and honest and good repair shop.

John G.
Whitney, TX
Ford Excursion
08/15/2017 Category: Service
John said this business was courteous, timely and they did a good job.

Mathew P.
Toyota Yaris
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said their service is exceptional. They are reasonable, wonderful, and friendly. She can always count on them. They try to get her in, as quickly as possible. The work is top notch. They bend over backwards, so she is happy.

BT
Bill T.
Coolidge, TX
GMC Pickup
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Bill said they fixed his vehicle really well.

JO
Jair O.
Hewitt, TX
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Jair said the personnel he dealt with were nice and honest.

Marvin W.
Robinson, TX
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Marvin said this business has always done great work on his vehicle and he's very happy. He is going to call Mike to see if he can work on his daughter's vehicle. She will have it towed up there if he can work on it.

AG
Ann G.
Texas
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Ann said the value was excellent. The staff's communication was good.

Jimmy S.
Texas
Mercury Montego
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff was pretty good. They communicated, and explained everything well.

BP
Bill P.
China Spring, TX
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he went in for ball joints and an alignment service. The employees could not do the alignment but the ball joint service was okay.

Josh C.
07/23/2017
The best around
These guys did everything I asked and beyond! Fried my clutch on a Friday night, towed in on Monday and after speedy shipping my vehicle was back to me on the following Friday! Now my Jeep drives better than it did when I pulled it off the lot! Thanks Cunningham Bros.

Byron B.
Elm Mott, TX
07/22/2017
good service as usual
I won't go anywhere else.

Dale L.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Dale said they were behind and it took a little time but they did a good job.