CA
Gilroy, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/17/2019
Quick and easy!
I’ve been coming to this place for years for oil changes. They’re always able to accommodate walk-ins and even offered to drive me home.

RICHARD G.
Mercedes-Benz S320
03/13/2019
Customers can talk directly with mechanics.
Good location, neighborhood convenience, efficient service, smart mechanics, good communication, reasonable prices.. Only missing thing is a place to sit while waiting.

JIAN H.
03/12/2019
Fast and quality service
Al is always welcoming and efficient. He stopped in the middle of a task and did the Smog test for my old minivan within 10 minutes. Glad to have such a nice auto shop in our neighborhood.

ROYA G.
03/07/2019
Fast & Reliable
This was the first time I used their service and I am delighted with their work. They got my job done in a fast and responsive manner. I knew exactly when to expect the job to be completed and they delivered on time.

Volvo 850
03/06/2019
Happy returning customer
I found this shop by accident. Had a low pressure once on my tires and stopped there. Owner All gave my tires full air with no charge at all. Next time I had a car problem, I went right back. I found Al very knowledgeable about cars and love to fix car problems. I recommend this garage with no reservation.

CECIL C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
03/06/2019
This is the shop to go
Owner Al Is always friendly, and quick on fixing problems. Their rates are very reasonable as well. I have been using their service for two years. Cannot be happier.

SHERYL M.
03/02/2019
Smog Check and Timing belt replace.
Took my mini-van in for it's 19th year smog check and to have the timing belt replaced for time. Smog check would not allow the mini-van to continue test as hard fault in computer. Lost several days time figuring out what the issue was, which was corrected and vehicle passed the test. Reason for the lowered rating is the time of vehicle out of service for the troubleshooting of the smog issue. Turned out to be an easier fix than first thought. Timing belt replacement went well and am very satisfied with the results. A rating of 4 and a half stars would have been more appropriate. Communication to owner was spot on and appreciated. Confidence level in this shop is very high.

03/01/2019
Neighborhood
Friendly and good service.

SUSHMITA S.
02/21/2019
Efficient, honest & professional
Over the years, I've found Cupertino Auto Care to be consistently very efficient, upfront and professional. They take good care of my car. Repair work is good and the are friendly and honest.

DK
Dhanam K.
02/19/2019
reliable honest service
After drop off, inspection every thing explained clearly with cost. very trusted relaible service. you can feel the happyness of vehicle after service.

JOHN B.
02/11/2019
30,000 mile Maintenance check
Excellent Service.

Car was ready for pick up an hour before I needed it

Everything is running great .

Chevrolet Pickup
01/30/2019
I highly recommend Cupertino Auto Care.
Fabrizio

TD
TOM D.
01/30/2019
Top notch auto service and rrpairs
These guys know automotive care. They can handle full range of problems from routine maintenance to advanced troubleshooting.

KE
KEN E.
Honda Element
01/29/2019
Professional and competent
I like how they keep me informed about the progress of the work being done and having a great local business to support.
Keep up the good work.

DA
DAN A.
Mercury Sable
01/29/2019
Friendly mechanics who really know what they are doing!
Great service by very professional service technicians. You have confidence that they did things right.

KO
Kathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
01/27/2019
Capable, Reasonable, Totally Trustworthy
I recently needed a smog test on my 1993 Lincoln Town Car which Al has cared for since I bought it with low mileage in 2011. He had told me that I needed a very expensive repair to make it pass and I went ahead and authorized it, knowing that if Al said it was needed, it was needed. And knowing that he would be able to do the repair competently. He gave me a loaner car in the interim, then when I went to pick it up, he said that he was able to do a less complex repair and make it pass, saving me over $500! So nice to have a mechanic you can rely on for honesty, integrity and ability.

TR
TIFFINY R.
01/26/2019
Always the best treatment!
I’m from IL but always stop here when in the area and need something done. Walter and the guys always treat me with kindness and great respect. So nice to have places like this-they are often few and far between.

SANDY M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/18/2019
A Mechanic You Can Trust
Al has been our family mechanic for two generations. I would trust no one else with my cars. His prices are very fair (much less than dealerships) and he is honest and easy to talk to. The staff are all great to work with.

PR
PETER R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/17/2019
Communication
Great service and communication.

ALBRECHT S.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
01/07/2019
Honest, trustworthy, reliable
A great team! knowledgable, willing to help, accurate troubleshooting, all at reasonable prices.