RAJIV M.

CA
CHUCK A.
Mazda RX-7
11/25/2020
Always able to get the job done. Great service

DOMINEC S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/18/2020
1st Choice
Cupertino Auto Care is the first thing that comes to mind when I have a problem or suggest to other people who want an honest knowledge mechanic.
My door handle came off and the Ford dealership suggested replacing a whole door at an absurd price. Al popped my door handle back in place under 30 minutes.
Second time I went to Cupertino auto care, I tried to do some work on my car myself and happened to get caught in the rain, my hurried work caused improper installation of some parts and a tow to the shop. CAC had my car up and running in no time.

AL B.
Mazda B3000
11/16/2020
Professional and friendly
As always, Al delivers excellent quality service at very affordable prices. I highly recommend Cupertino Auto Care.

Mercedes-Benz C300

Saratoga, CA
Lexus RX 400h
11/11/2020
Totally trustworthy mechanic
We have been taking our cars here for 19 years. It is hard to find a good and honest mechanic. We are so grateful that we have found one. He can work on most all cars and also do smog checks and oil changes. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

AG
AMBROSE G.
11/10/2020
Smog check .
Very fast , courteous , and profesional service . These guys are easy to work with . Highly recommended .

TD
TOM D.
11/02/2020
Top notch service for your car or truck
This shop remains my favorite in the valley! They bring a super level of experience and knowledge to their jobs.

They look ahead to next level service requirements

They are very personable as well

KO
KATHY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Lincoln Town Car
11/02/2020
Capable, Reliable, Reasonable
Al has helped me to keep my 1993 Lincoln Town Car in great running order. I do many road trips and I have him check it out thoroughly before each trip. That gives me the confidence to know that I will not have unanticipated problems. I have recommended Cupertino Auto service to many people, all of which agree with me that he does a great job for a competitive price.

KW
KELLY W.
Sunnyvale, CA
10/31/2020
Customer service
OUTSTANDING customer service and quality workmanship!

TK
TRANEH K.
Kia Forte 5-Door
10/28/2020
The expertise in a timely fashion!
I give a 5 stars to a job well done!
Thank you!

ROBERT G.
10/23/2020
Competant
I am glad you are close by and skilled in what you do, repairs and service.

10/21/2020
Great Service!
Al, the owner, is the best!

BZ
BILL Z.
10/21/2020
Great local place for auto maintenance
This repair shop is a gem. Service is quick and reasonably priced, the owner is personable, flexible and easy to deal with.

KAREN B.
10/20/2020
Smog check help
Gave me great advice, car didn’t pass the first smog check. He asked if I’d recently put in a new battery (which I had). Told me to drive slowly for several miles, then he’d check again. We had to do this several times, and on the third time it passed. They were very courteous and attentive, never charged me for all the failed attempts, always put down what he was working on to take care of my car. Thank you!