Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Mahopac, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/04/2021 Category: Service
I rather do business with Healy Hyundai instead of Curry. Much more friendly & respectful.
Requested a price quote for a remote starter. Curry wanted $499. & Healy wants $399.

Montrose, NY
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai makes reliable cars for the cost
We own two Hyundai vehicles and believe they are good cars for the relative cost. The dealership service center doesn’t meet the same quality. The value of maintenance service is questionable. The advisors seem to be pressuring to add on unnecessary services to increase costs. Dealership service should be apparent and maintenance provided the best quality and value. That is not my experience.
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into your concerns with our staff. Please feel free to call me to discuss further. We are awaiting permission from our Executive Management in regards to puttng out snacks and coffee. Hopefully we can provide that again soon!

Please accept a complimentary Oil and Filter Change at your next visit.

Regards
Mark Rinaldi
Service Director
Curry Automotive
914-930-3777

CT
Carole T.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Prompt attention to the problem
Service Advisor Hamlet Perez was wonderful. He took the time is address all the issues with my car. He told me how long it could take and advised I could wait and I did.

John M.
Somers, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
The people
Great place to do business

04/19/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
My service advisor did a great job of setting everything up to get my car serviced for its 60k package. Would’ve appreciated a discount ( there wasn’t any). Appreciate the precautionary care the dealership has put into place: Attendant sprayed disinfectant before and after servicing the vehicle. The work seems to be done well. No issues with my 3 year old car.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service.

Samantha M.
Yorktown Heights, NY
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Amazing!
Tommy was wonderful! Communication was great with him!

AT
Aleksandr T.
Somers, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Curry Hyundai Service Visit
Everything was done on time according to my request.

Joseph M.
Mahopac, NY
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership!!!!
I’ve been coming to Curry Hyundai for many years. I have bought 3 vehicles here and have all my services on the car done here as well. They are knowledgeable, friendly, professional and never pressure you into anything. I recommend them highly for both buying and servicing your cars!!!

AD
Ashish D.
North Brunswick, NJ
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Awesome people working here, awesome service
I've written several reviews for Curry Hyundai in the past and I don't mind taking the time to write one again after my recent visit to service my car because they deserve it. I drive 1.5 hours to get to them but I do it anyway because I find that they're trustworthy, reliable and aren't likely to take advantage of me in any way when I go there. I do have a Hyundai dealership that offers car service 10 mins away from my residence, but I will never go there since they cheated me the ONE time I decided to give them a shot and couldn't travel to Curry Hyundai. Henceforth, I will make sure to only visit Curry Hyundai whenever I need to get servicing done for my car. Thank you for being awesome guys!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great care !
Hyundai staff and service crew are always efficient and courteous! Always great service from Hyundai!

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Always receive great service and exceptional customer care ! Have never been disappointed
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We will be resending a quick survey to correct the scoring on the first one. Thank you for your time.

Regards
Curry Hyundai Service Team

DT
Dwayne T.
Putnam Valley, NY
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and always helpful clean facility

Richard R.
Peekskill, NY
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Service appt...
Great service and great employees

Robert G.
Yorktown Heights, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2021 Category: Service
First service was a breeze.
First service for new car was quick easy and a pleasure. No issues experienced, car was ready when expected and people very courteous.

Joyce F.
Tomkins Cove, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Confidence
From the start I've brought my 2013 Velister in to Curry Hyundai for service. Whether it was a minor fix, a routine service, or more serious problem I always felt safe and secure driving again.