Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

MJ
Mary J.
01/23/2016
Customers come first, Location,
My Vibe, (2007, over 210,000 miles), just keeps running along with the Curtis Team always there.

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/08/2016
Me and my truck thank you
My 2002 Silverado looks like a brand new vehicle.

NG
Norma G.
Subaru Impreza
01/07/2016
inspection
This garage offers friendly courteous service by skilled mechanics who are willing to take the time to answer any questions.

roy w.
Hemlock, NY
01/05/2016
Fast service with attention to detail
Todd is always very accommodating with getting my car in for service, even if last minute, and always completes work in a timely fashion, if not sooner than promised.

Dave H.
Prattsburgh, NY
01/03/2016
Prompt and Professional customer service
Todd and his staff are always friendly and professional. They are thorough and always attempt to get your vehicle fixed correctly without draining your checkbook!

KF
Kailee F.
Bloomfield, NY
Subaru Impreza
12/15/2015
Great all around
Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Clean and professional shop. Worked with me to figure out what I wanted out of the car instead of acting like I did not know anything. Major work done in a short amount of time. Will be recommending to all of my subie driving friends and beyond!

GS
Genevieve S.
Macedon, NY
12/04/2015
Love taking my car to Curtis Auto- Todd and crew do a fantastic job and are always reasonable. Very Flexible and do a Great job!
Between the Auto Services they provide and the selection of used vehicles to purchase, you get a win-win place of business! I would and Do recommend Curtis Auto to Everyone! Top Notch Quality !!! Thank you!

TP
Tricia P.
Holland, MI
11/18/2015
ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH!
I'm from out of state and due to medical issues, I need to get back to my home state immediately. Yet, it appeared for all intense and purposes that there was a major problem with my vehicle. Todd Curtis came highly recommended. Prior to taking my vehicle in for Todd to do a diagnostic, a friend volunteered to drive my vehicle to a nearby city for a diagnostic. This would give us more than one mechanic to look it over and give us an idea of what was really going on. (we'd actually gotten 3 quotes) You can imagine our shock being told the cost for the repair would be about $1700 in the nearby city. My husband called Todd and asked if he could have my vehicle towed to his place of business. His "yes", was immediate. Bottom line, Todd diagnosed the problem, fixed it and detailed the inside of my vehicle. Total price $300. AMAZING! Todd Curtis and his team are above reproach, trustworthy, kind, courteous and above all FAIR. Too bad folks like Todd and his team cannot duplicate themselves as there certainly need to be more folks like them. We are beyond grateful for the quick turn around time on the repair as we were also working against a deadline to get back home. If you desire the best and most fair...take your vehicle to Todd Curtis and his team of top notch mechanics! It's a decision you'll never regret.
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 11/20/2015

Tricia , thank you for becoming part of the Curtis Auto family. We strive to be your number one repair facility. We appreciate your business and your 5 star review , thank you . Todd Curtis

MICHAEL C.
Bloomfield, NY
11/02/2015
Tires and More
Took my car in for tires. Todd found a problem that answered a question of clunking when I drove over a speed bump or hit a bump in the road. Exceptional work in reasonable time. Beyond Standard is an understatement. Once again Todd delivered superior work at a reasonable cost and delivered it on time. I got the tires I wanted, he found a problem and fixed it. Thank you again for the excellent work.

Michael D.
10/29/2015
Vibe Inspection
Excellent service. Easy scheduling, reasonable prices on bulb replacement, easy pick up.

Marilyn R.
Livonia, NY
10/23/2015
Very nice people and appointments on time
I was in for an inspection - As always, was very pleased with the service. I have recommended this business to several friends.

AL
alan l.
10/20/2015
Terrific service
Todd is an honest and trustworthy man that provides highest attention to detail. Fair pricing and a friendly clean environment.

TC
Tanya C.
Hemlock, NY
09/29/2015
Amazing technicians
Thank you so much for fixing my truck I am so pleased she's running just like new . Brand new Jasper engine and exhaust manifolds . I couldn't be more pleased .

LT
Larry T.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2015
great place
very helpful, clean and great work

jodie r.
Naples, NY
09/22/2015
above and beyond!
I had to get to the post office w in 1\2 hr. Couldn't find my keys , must be in the car? Todd came down for a lock out. No keys!!! I was Soo stressed! I still need to mail a package for my friend!! Todd actually took me to the post office and back!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing guy and another demonstration of above and beyond!!!!! Thank you Todd!!

Dave S.
Subaru Legacy
09/05/2015
Todd performed a large job on my Subaru and the car was returned spotlessly clean. Runs great and pricing was fair. Thanks much!

Jodie R.
Naples, NY
Hyundai Accent
09/04/2015
once again , Curtis auto to the rescue!
I think Curtis auto has had my car almost as much as I have in the last year!! My car n i have had a rough year!l ol. I am always confident and comfortable w the entire staff!l. They go ABOVE & BEYOND every time! Thank you sooo much Todd and staff!!!

Jim T.
Springwater, NY
Ford Econoline
09/02/2015
Initial visit.
First visit. Very pleased. Will be bringing my Subaru (s) for service when the time comes, which should be soon.
Thanks.

GW
George W.
Springwater, NY
08/27/2015
There great folks and do great work.
Curtis Detailing just sandblasted and repainted my bumpers on my Ford F150 King Ranch and they came out awesome. Todd also found me a great deal on new 20inch truck tires I am a very happy customer and would recommend them for all automotive work.

Janice D.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/22/2015
Allways good service
Staff is always friendly and helpful