Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

Susan R.
Cooperstown, NY
08/18/2015
great service and people
Todd works very hard on getting the job done while keeping in mind the cost to you. He explains what is to be done and afterwards explains what he did and why. His care and service reminds me of the garages I went to when I first started to drive. Friendly, clean and great service. I have and do recommend his shop, you won't be disappointed. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 08/21/2015

Thanks you Susan we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us

Jodie R.
Naples, NY
Hyundai Accent
08/11/2015
reliable, honest service!
Once again ,Todd came to my rescue!! (Its been a rough year for my car). I was in QN accident ,(I'm ok) . but my car wasn't :( Todd assured me he could take care of EVERYTHING!! mechanical ,collision work and painting!!!! Thanks again to all at Curtis auto!!!

MICHAEL C.
Bloomfield, NY
07/23/2015
Trailer Hitch Installed
Another Excellent job by Curtis Auto...fast, efficient work and it looks like it was installed at the factory...after it was installed we used it immediately and everything was perfect.

NR
nora r.
Bloomfield, NY
Chrysler Sebring
07/15/2015
Todd listens to his customer and tries to get you the best price he can.He makes you feel like a family.
I would recomend Curtis Auto and Detailing.I think hes the best mechanic.I would never take my car anywhere else.

PN
Penny N.
Lima, NY
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/14/2015
wax and buff
not only did they do a beautiful job on the car, they took the time to show me my flaws on the car and recommend local businesses that could help me

SK
sarah k.
Fairport, NY
07/11/2015
Great service and great prices
Completely satisfied with the tire rotation, oil change and brakes!!! Thanks Todd!!!!

GW
George W.
Springwater, NY
06/27/2015
Excellent Service!!
Did a great job detailing our truck! Thank-you

Cathy C.
Dodge Dakota
05/15/2015
I was able to speak. directly to Todd.
Loaner. Car a plus, serviced in one day

Ken B.
Hemlock, NY
Nissan Frontier
05/05/2015
Excellent customer service
Curtis Auto And Detailing Llc were very flexible with my scheduled appointment. Friendly courteous service always.

Michelle D.
Canandaigua, NY
04/21/2015
Great service as always!!!

MT
mary t.
Subaru Legacy
04/17/2015
Todd
They got my car back to me ahead of schedule, which made my day less stressed!

04/16/2015
Terrific Service and Detailing
Had a terrific experience getting my oil changed, new spark plugs, and the car detailed to the 10th degree and ready in the evening after work!

Thank you for being such a Loyal customer Alan

JO
Justin O.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/05/2015
great customer service
Always takes care of his customer and does what he can to make things as easy as possible when it comes to having your car worked on.

Thank you for your review we pride ourselves in Customer Service Excellence

martha s.
04/03/2015
Changing of tires.
Had tirse changed for the season. I love it that Todd stores my seasonal tires right at the shop. It saves me from having to do anything... the transporting and lifting, and loading and unloading. Nice perk when you buy your awesome tires from Curtis Auto!!!

SK
sarah k.
Fairport, NY
03/29/2015
Customer service
All the employees are always friendly and we feel that Todd is always honest with our repairs! Worth the drive!
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 04/17/2015

Thank you Sarah we appreciate your business and thank you for driving so far

Ken B.
Hemlock, NY
03/19/2015
Customer service A+
All service was completed on a timely manner. Did a very nice job diagnosing issues. Friendly courteous staff.

TL
Teresa L.
Conesus, NY
03/16/2015
Very happy customer.
Todd and his crew are polite and respectful. I am happy with the jobs he has done for me and have referred my friends. Thanks Todd and crew for your dedicated service.

03/05/2015
Terrific Service
The work is top notch and go above anyone else in Honeoye!

Toyota Tundra
03/04/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Terrific job and the truck is happy with new brakes & shoes!

martha s.
02/26/2015
Routine Tire rotation
I was having my fairly new tires rotated, which I purchased @ Curtis Auto at a very reasonable price. They were very accommodating in getting me an appointment that fit my schedule. When I got to their clean waiting room they provided delicious coffee and before I could drink the coffee they had checked the PSI and rotated the tires at NO Charge. They also store my summer tires in their facility at no charge.