Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Marilyn R.
Livonia, NY
10/23/2015
Very nice people and appointments on time
I was in for an inspection - As always, was very pleased with the service. I have recommended this business to several friends.

AL
alan l.
10/20/2015
Terrific service
Todd is an honest and trustworthy man that provides highest attention to detail. Fair pricing and a friendly clean environment.

TC
Tanya C.
Hemlock, NY
09/29/2015
Amazing technicians
Thank you so much for fixing my truck I am so pleased she's running just like new . Brand new Jasper engine and exhaust manifolds . I couldn't be more pleased .

LT
Larry T.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2015
great place
very helpful, clean and great work

jodie r.
09/22/2015
above and beyond!
I had to get to the post office w in 1\2 hr. Couldn't find my keys , must be in the car? Todd came down for a lock out. No keys!!! I was Soo stressed! I still need to mail a package for my friend!! Todd actually took me to the post office and back!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing guy and another demonstration of above and beyond!!!!! Thank you Todd!!

Dave S.
Subaru Legacy
09/05/2015
Todd performed a large job on my Subaru and the car was returned spotlessly clean. Runs great and pricing was fair. Thanks much!

Jodie R.
Hyundai Accent
09/04/2015
once again , Curtis auto to the rescue!
I think Curtis auto has had my car almost as much as I have in the last year!! My car n i have had a rough year!l ol. I am always confident and comfortable w the entire staff!l. They go ABOVE & BEYOND every time! Thank you sooo much Todd and staff!!!

Jim T.
Springwater, NY
Ford Econoline
09/02/2015
Initial visit.
First visit. Very pleased. Will be bringing my Subaru (s) for service when the time comes, which should be soon.
Thanks.

GW
George W.
Springwater, NY
08/27/2015
There great folks and do great work.
Curtis Detailing just sandblasted and repainted my bumpers on my Ford F150 King Ranch and they came out awesome. Todd also found me a great deal on new 20inch truck tires I am a very happy customer and would recommend them for all automotive work.

Janice D.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/22/2015
Allways good service
Staff is always friendly and helpful

SR
Susan R.
Cooperstown, NY
08/18/2015
great service and people
Todd works very hard on getting the job done while keeping in mind the cost to you. He explains what is to be done and afterwards explains what he did and why. His care and service reminds me of the garages I went to when I first started to drive. Friendly, clean and great service. I have and do recommend his shop, you won't be disappointed. ??????????
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 08/21/2015

Thanks you Susan we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us

Jodie R.
Hyundai Accent
08/11/2015
reliable, honest service!
Once again ,Todd came to my rescue!! (Its been a rough year for my car). I was in QN accident ,(I'm ok) . but my car wasn't :( Todd assured me he could take care of EVERYTHING!! mechanical ,collision work and painting!!!! Thanks again to all at Curtis auto!!!

MICHAEL C.
Bloomfield, NY
07/23/2015
Trailer Hitch Installed
Another Excellent job by Curtis Auto...fast, efficient work and it looks like it was installed at the factory...after it was installed we used it immediately and everything was perfect.

NR
nora r.
Bloomfield, NY
Chrysler Sebring
07/15/2015
Todd listens to his customer and tries to get you the best price he can.He makes you feel like a family.
I would recomend Curtis Auto and Detailing.I think hes the best mechanic.I would never take my car anywhere else.

PN
Penny N.
Lima, NY
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/14/2015
wax and buff
not only did they do a beautiful job on the car, they took the time to show me my flaws on the car and recommend local businesses that could help me