Latest Review almost 2 years ago

TJ
Tom J.
02/23/2017
Car runs good service was Excellent
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/27/2017

"Excellent", we like excellent reviews, thank you Tom for taking the time to review us.
We look forward to helping you again in the future.

CP
Chris P.
02/13/2017
Honest Service!
Fair prices, backed up by great service and quality parts.
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you Chris for your review us us.

KT
Kevin T.
Acura RSX
02/10/2017
I can't thank them enough
I have been looking to buy a used car. Mike inspected two of them for me...one he gave a firm "no" to, the other was an enthusiastic "yes." It needed only new fluids, belts and hoses. Mike's team had the car ready when promised, at an affordable price. I now have a terrific car!
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/11/2017

Thank you Kevin for sharing your experience with our other customers and with people looking for a new auto repair shop.
We really appreciate your support, confidence, and testimonial/referral.

Bill M.
02/06/2017
1998 Ford F-150 4x4
Completely satisfied with the way Curt's Auto Care has followed through to make sure the work they did was satisfactory. Had a vibration noise after they completed a R & R clutch job. No more vibration noise! Thanks to Mike. Also a "shoutout" to Donny--he installed a new battery in my truck--after a complete diagnostic to ensure that was the
problem! Thanks guys!
Bill McElree
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you Bill for the detailed and positive review.

While perfection is impossible to achieve we definitely try our hardest to make sure that we cross the t's and dot the i's on all that we do at DB's and Curt's.

When we fail to catch all the issues before the vehicle leaves we appreciate our customers giving us the opportunity to correct our shortcomings.

Thank you Bill for your patience in allowing us the opportunity to find that rattle.

We look forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship as we move forward.

AF
Aulikki F.
Las Vegas, NV
02/05/2017
Customer service and e mail remainder.
I feel taken care of professional service.
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Aulikki for taking the time to review us and to mention that you got an e-mail reminder.
We know that we are all inundated with e-mails each day that is why we try to keep our e-mail correspondence to a minimum and only send out things that will help you to keep you vehicle in tip-top shape.
We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

GM
Galard M.
02/05/2017
Quick and good oil change
Donny greeted me by name and immediately put Kiana on my oil change. Even with all of the items she checked, she had me out of there in well under an hour. Couldn't ask for better service!
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/05/2017

Thank you Galord for taking the time to review us.

PL
Paul L.
02/03/2017
Great dependable service
We have service for our cars and RV serviced by Mike. Always have had great, quick and reliable service at Curts Auto care. I highly recommend them.
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Paul.

GV
Gary V.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/02/2017
Absolutely reliable, competent and honest car repair service
We have three older model complicated high-end GM cars. It has been an enormous relief for us to always be able to rely on Mike Gardner and his competent courteous mechanics. They have even sometimes been able to spot problems that need repair. I believe their prices are fair. Of fundamental importance is that cars can be left with them and not returned with damage.

I give Curt's Auto Care my highest recommendation.

Thank you Gary.

Bernadette H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Smog Check

Thank you Bernadette.

Marty B.
Courteous and reliable
I showed up without an appointment and Mike said "this will only take a couple of minutes". I was on my way in 10 minutes with my smog check done and my vehicle registration completed on line. I am confident in putting my trust in Curt's Auto service.

Thank you Marty.

SP
Sam P.
Lincoln MKX
02/01/2017
As always great service
The service is always professional, friendly and dependable!

Thank you Sam.

CP
Cecilia P.
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Cecelia said this business did everything she wanted them to do.

Thank you Cecilia.

Robert S.
Saturn SW2
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business has a good mechanic, and he is a very satisfied customer.

Thank you Robert.

Susan S.
Infiniti G37
01/27/2017
I feel confident they will take care of my car and not try to rip me off! Thanks Mike and Neil.
They are very nice!!!!
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 01/27/2017

Thank you Susan for the vote of confidence in us. We appreciate all of our customers and make an effort to treat each of them as we would family.

Dan D.
GMC Yukon
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Dan said he liked the manager at the business and he had good service. He is always treated well.

Thank you Dan.

Brandt B.
GMC Sierra
01/24/2017
?
Did what you said for the price quoted. No surprises!
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 01/27/2017

I think we all hate surprises when it comes to the cost of services or goods, unless it is less than we expected to pay.
We try to communicate with our customers so they know exactly what to expect in price and performance from us.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

PL
Paul L.
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Paul said this business is good and he has recommended them to others.
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 01/27/2017

It has been said, "the best from of advertising is word of mouth".
I agree, it is so nice to have our customers refer their friends and family to us because we have done a good job for them.
Thank you Paul for your support, review, and referrals.

CL
Charles L.
01/20/2017
quick and efficient
This company always provides the most professional service and is very prompt in taking care of my automotive needs
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you Charles for taking the time to review us.

LT

Lovina R.
Nissan Xterra
01/08/2017
SecureCarCare
My car now sounds and drives like (or BETTER) than a brand new vehicle and that is entirely due to the care it gets from the people at Curt;s Auto Care. The shop is CLEAN and the employees are the same---not grungy and dirty. I know car work can be dirty (have done lots of it myself) but these employees take pride in where they work and what they do. THANKS.
Mike G., Owner from Curt's Auto Care responded on 01/17/2017

Thank you Lovina for you kind words. Testimonies like this is what helps us to stay busy and to know that we are providing for the needs of our customers.
It has been a pleasure to help you with your automotive needs for so many years.