JOE B.
Long Beach, CA
07/26/2018
Terrific service
My wife and I started taking our cars here fifteen years ago. The honesty, fairness, candor and compassion of Cypress is the highest model I can think of. Our sons take their cars here now that they're older! You cannot miss!

TP
Timothy P.
Long Beach, CA
Saab 900
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he had a good experience at this facility.

CG
Chris G.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they were quick and easy.

Sergio C.
Artesia, CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the staff was nice and explained everything to him.

GC
Gavin C.
Garden Grove, CA
Nissan Maxima
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Gavin said he would recommend this business for service.

KR
Kathy R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Nissan NV
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she was originally told she might have to wait if she went to the business. But she got there, and the staff had her back out in a half hour. The people there are really sweet and helpful.

Ross B.
Chrysler 300
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Ross said this business did an outstanding job. He has never had a smog test that ran so smoothly. He stated he would like it to keep up the outstanding job.

Clark B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Clark said he trusts this business because they know what they are doing.

SR
SHARON R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/04/2018
Total trust in Cypress Auto in all areas of their service
The trust of I have includes: recommendations of needed repairs, complete confidence in their work, fairness in billing prices, and always feeling happy and satisfied in the operation of my Honda after their work on my car. 2 thumbs from me!

WS
WILMER S.
Los Angeles, CA
07/03/2018
You guys are the best thank you for all your help! Very friendly and attentive staff!

RV
Ryan V.
Cypress, CA
Chrysler 200
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the customer service is great and the vehicle was in and out fast.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

NM
Nishad M.
Toyota Echo
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Nishad said the staff did a good job, the service was good, and was done in a timely manner.

Jabari B.
California
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jabari said everyone was nice and helpful. He received a good price on everything.

KW
Kurt W.
Cypress, CA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the business gave him no issues. Their rates were fair and they did a good job.